Just curious - who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?

The entire state of Texas is required to wear masks in public except for a few counties who hav less than 20 cases who are allowed to apply for an exemption. I don't think any counties have applied yet. There are also exemptions for any who might have a medical reason to not wear one. I suppose old folks who already have to have an oxygen tank might have a problem wearing a mask. Most that I have seen are following the rule. Abbot finally realized that following Trump's lead caused lots of Texans to die when they didn't need to.
Bullshit.
It's just a power play.

If wearing a mask in my area is mandatory, I haven't been made aware of it yet. The only time that I have one on is when I am at work and just a little bit ago, I was at my local Wal-Mart. I wasn't wearing one and obviously no one was bothered by it. The only time that I was approached was when I paid for my things and the "confrontation" if it can be labeled one only concerned how the self checkout registers are now. Sadly, they are card only now. Cash can't be accepted and it can't be given back either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Well, yesterday at 12:01 pm, Amarillo went into required face masks in public. However, the police chief said that while they MIGHT tell someone to wear one, they don't consider it to be important law enforcement. But, if you do get told about it the first time, the second time you are caught, it's a 250.00 fine. No jail time will be awarded in Amarillo for failure to comply.

Today, I went to the store, and probably 90 percent of the people were wearing masks, but around 10 percent were not. Nobody said anything to those that weren't wearing one that I saw.

As far as do I wear a mask? Yes, everytime I'm in public, because I happen to be in the age group that is a risk factor.

If wearing a mask in my area is mandatory, I haven't been made aware of it yet. The only time that I have one on is when I am at work and just a little bit ago, I was at my local Wal-Mart. I wasn't wearing one and obviously no one was bothered by it. The only time that I was approached was when I paid for my things and the "confrontation" if it can be labeled one only concerned how the self checkout registers are now. Sadly, they are card only now. Cash can't be accepted and it can't be given back either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yep...exactly how they will justify doing away with physical currency
Telling you...reset is already in the works

And if you are - are you complying?

The entire state of Pennsylvania has been declared as such by the Governor and the Commonwealth's first She-Male. And the answer is no.

The police don't give a shit about that, particularly if you are an old-timer like myself. But even young black kids are unlikely to get beat down for this. The cops know they don't have a leg to stand on, at least not out here in the civilized parts of the state like in Mercer County.

James Carville once observed that PA is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, separated by Civilization.
You idiots voted for that Jewish Gov Wolf ??
I think his career is over next election

The entire state of Texas is required to wear masks in public except for a few counties who hav less than 20 cases who are allowed to apply for an exemption. I don't think any counties have applied yet. There are also exemptions for any who might have a medical reason to not wear one. I suppose old folks who already have to have an oxygen tank might have a problem wearing a mask. Most that I have seen are following the rule. Abbot finally realized that following Trump's lead caused lots of Texans to die when they didn't need to.
Bullshit.
It's just a power play.

You sound just like my brother. We've had several conversations about it, and he has always maintained that the virus was just a hoax to hurt trump, and even if he caught it, it wouldn't be more than a cold. We haven't discussed it much the last couple of weeks though. He's in the hospital, and not allowed visitors.

Real men wear masks.
No they don't.
Real men make their own choices.

I remember hearing about a country that made its Jewish citizens wear armbands, I think people like you were okay with that.
Real men make the right choice and stubbornly choosing to not wear a mask because you don’t like being told what to do is about as childish as it gets. No, you are far from a real man

City has it.........county no...........they aren't really enforcing it........I live in the county and nobody gives a damn.

Now repeat after me.......I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.

When asked why.........repeat after me.

My medical information is private and none of your business.......

Work.....mandatory ......everyone keeps eye out for the mask nazi's......put mask under your nose and it looks like you are wearing it.

Your Welcome......LOL

Real men wear masks.
No they don't.

I remember hearing about a country that made its Jewish citizens wear armbands, I think people like you were okay with that.
Real men make the right choice and stubbornly choosing to not wear a mask because you don’t like being told what to do is about as childish as it gets. No, you are far from a real man
This has been another post from the Mask shaming Network.............SHAME SHAME SHAME.

I'll care just as soon as my chain link fence stops them mosquitos

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Don’t be a douche and make low wage workers deal with having to ask you to put a mask on. They don’t get paid enough to deal with that crap. Be a good citizen and just wear a mask when your In a crowd or place of business

I do. Not being a sociopath manbaby, I comply.
UrBoots.jpg

City has it.........county no...........they aren't really enforcing it........I live in the county and nobody gives a damn.

Now repeat after me.......I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.

When asked why.........repeat after me.

My medical information is private and none of your business.......

Work.....mandatory ......everyone keeps eye out for the mask nazi's......put mask under your nose and it looks like you are wearing it.

Your Welcome......LOL
Repeat after me... I’m a total douchebag for making others deal with my stubborn ass. That’s really all your proving. Grow up

Real men wear masks.
No they don't.

This has been another post from the Mask shaming Network.............SHAME SHAME SHAME.

I'll care just as soon as my chain link fence stops them mosquitos
I’m just speaking the truth. Sorry if it stings

Forum List

Back