Just Contacted My Representatives In Congress

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Have outlined a complete new slate of very generous federal welfare benefits, for all of the women who will be forced to give birth to children they cannot afford.

Surely all of our Republican representatives and Senators, that support the recent Supreme Court decision taking away womens rights, will be very excited about giving many new welfare benefits to these children whom they so passionately defend, right?

Have outlined a complete new slate of very generous federal welfare benefits, for all of the women who will be forced to give birth to children they cannot afford.

Surely all of our Republican representatives and Senators, that support the recent Supreme Court decision taking away womens rights, will be very excited about giving many new welfare benefits to these children whom they so passionately defend, right?
You did? On a Sunday morning?

They haven't been taken away it was returned back to the states for legislation you should be working for the truth not make bald partisan based claims.

They haven't been taken away it was returned back to the states for legislation you should be working for the truth not make bald partisan based claims.

Doesn't matter. These new children now need support. Certainly you support very generous federal welfare benefits, and thank you for bringing it up, very generous state welfare benefits also. Am I right?

I know being the passionate supporter of life that you are, will even vote to increase taxes in your state for these benefits right?

Don't forget making child support payments start at con-ception.

Doesn't matter. These new children now need support. Certainly you support very generous federal welfare benefits, and thank you for bringing it up, very generous state welfare benefits also. Am I right?

I know being the passionate supporter of life that you are, will even vote to increase taxes in your state for these benefits right?
Of course....all because they are Pro- life.

And they will wholeheartedly increase funding for education.

Most states will allow abortions and the few who don't are going to regret it since mandatory Motherhood requirement is going to hurt the republicans over time.

Republicans prefer that the baby's daddy pony up- not the taxpayers- for the child's care.

If necessary, the interested parties can go on to Maury's program to determine who is the father.

Can't feed them don't breed them

Basically if you know caring for a child will be a hardship it's probably a good idea to use personal responsibility to prevent it

Republicans prefer that the baby's daddy pony up- not the taxpayers- for the child's care.

If necessary, the interested parties can go on to Maury's program to determine who is the father.

Republicans have been saying that this is a very biblical issue, and that good Christians demand undying support for these children.

Certainly you're not now going to come off as a hypocrite that talks out of both sides of your face, or just come off as a troll that didn't really care about abortion anyway right? Am I right about that?

Most states will allow abortions and the few who don't are going to regret it since mandatory Motherhood requirement is going to hurt the republicans over time.
Mandatory Motherhood? Oh I forgot, this is coming from people that think 10 year olds should be having anal sex......Sex is the new religion of lefties and anythign that gets in the way of it.......watch out!

Can't feed them don't breed them

Basically if you know caring for a child will be a hardship it's probably a good idea to use personal responsibility to prevent it

So this whole thing was just political with you to begin with. You never cared at all about the bible, or the welfare of these children at all.

Just another loud mouth right wing troll.

So noted lass. And now the board knows who and what you really are. So much for the innocent unborn.

So this whole thing was just political with you to begin with. You never cared at all about the bible, or the welfare of these children at all.

Just another loud mouth right wing troll.

So noted lass. And now the board knows who and what you really are. So much for the innocent unborn.

Oh gfy, I destroyed your fantasy with one post and now you're flailing away like the petulant child you are

Mandatory Motherhood? Oh I forgot, this is coming from people that think 10 year olds should be having anal sex......Sex is the new religion of lefties and anythign that gets in the way of it.......watch out!

This is what passes for an argument from the Republican idiocy. Badly spelled false allegations of pedophilia, and claims that sex is all anyone cares about.

RIGHTS are what Democrats care about. The RIGHT of women to have dominion over their own bodies, and to make personal decisions about having a baby without the forcing her to have a child she cannot afford.

The RIGHT of gay people to love who they choose.

The RIGHT of married couples to use birth control in the privacy of their own homes.

The RIGHTS that the Republican Party are stripping from American citizens.

Oh gfy, I destroyed your fantasy with one post and now you're flailing away like the petulant child yo
No you entitled bitch. We've always known who you are. A bottom feeding day trader who contributes nothing to the economy but lives off the work of others and denigrates other people who do the same thing.

Forum List

Back