Just confirming the "your speech is violence" part of the SJW mindset

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Student op-ed calls silent pro-life demonstration 'violent'

One of my favorite observations on the SJW left is their adherence to "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech". Well evidently silent protest is now considered violence to some of these people.

Despite the event’s being silent and peaceful, González argued that the pro-life protesters were being “violent.”
“There is nothing ‘silent’ about this. This is a violent demonstration of power,” González wrote.
She cited what she learned as a Women’s and Gender Studies major to justify her argument.
“We talk about issues surrounding reproductive justice and modes of protest that are effective in bringing forth justice and reparations for those that are oppressed by systems of power,” she wrote. “These systems have been upheld by white supremacy and patriarchal values that were established in this country when the first white settlers arrived.”
She continued, “I am aware that not many people know how these systems work, but it’s important to be aware of where you stand within them.”
Doubling down on her accusation, González said that the pro-life protesters “used their privilege and given power as white people in a Predominantly White Institution to ‘silently’ protest about an issue that is not actually their business.

This is what SJW's think, it's their worldview.

Student op-ed calls silent pro-life demonstration 'violent'

One of my favorite observations on the SJW left is their adherence to "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech". Well evidently silent protest is now considered violence to some of these people.

This is what SJW's think, it's their worldview.
SJW's are inevitably lunatics &/or grifters.
You cannot believe their twisted worldview without having a twisted mind.

crt-pyramid.png

Anyone who says words are violence have absolutely not idea what real violence is.

No one has any idea how many times people have said hateful things to me and when I grew up a little it ceased to bother me. Now when someone says hateful things towards me it actually bores me and I just put that person on my pay no mind list.

Words are just vibrations that travel through the air and stimulate your ear that you brain turns into their meaning. They can't actually hurt you unless you allow them to hurt you. If someone's words hurt your feelings that's your fault because you're weak and soft.

Nothing stops someone's hurtful speech faster than them seeing it doesn't effect you and you don't care.

Forum List

Back