Just call me Counselor

i'm off to the bar to get fucked up!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tequila.jpg

Last edited:
I'm off to the bar to get fucked up!
Changing names won't get you off the hook, Counslur! If you're driving, don't drink. If you're drinking, don't drive. I'd take a fuckin' cab or a limo if I were you...but then I'm not you. I'm the Judge!

Last edited:
i take it ...i dont get the wee one now?

this is really good news...now can we all go back to the regular programming and you can stop being so whiney when i tease you....

congrads.jpg

congrads, we always have more faith in you...than you seemed to have in youself...

all kidding aside...you worked hard for this....now relax and enjoy.....

i take it ...i dont get the wee one now?

this is really good news...now can we all go back to the regular programming and you can stop being so whiney when i tease you....

congrads.jpg

congrads, we always have more faith in you...than you seemed to have in youself...

all kidding aside...you worked hard for this....now relax and enjoy.....

What did he do...pass a bar or somethin'?

he didnt pass it....he went right into it...

yea he got his bar exam results it looks like....seems we have us, another jew lawyer....just what we need!!!!

in all fairness....he has worked hard...going to law school....working his sales job...supporting his family...worrying that he isnt doing the 'right thing'...leaving a good job...to be a lawyer....then he took the bar...he didnt know how he did...wasnt sure...a little self doubt creeped in...which i exploited by making fun of him and telling him i would take his new baby when he went broke...(mocking is what friends do, right?)

but alas...he is smarter than we gave him credit for....

Well it's been nearly 24 hours, shouldn't someone check on him? Make sure he's alright. :lol:

I`m sure he`s fine, it's the credit card thats in intensive care

Forum List

Back