Just around the corner Republicans

Numerous State Attorneys General Say Theyā€™re Ready To Charge rump As Soon As He Leaves Office

The clock is ticking down on Donald Trumpā€™s final days in office, and pretty soon heā€™ll no longer have the legal protections afforded to sitting presidents.
Those protections are a big deal for a man who has engaged in as much alleged criminal behavior as the current head of state, and itā€™s now clear that Trump is going to be under siege from multiple jurisdictions, including New York, Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia.

While it has long been known that both Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. and New York Attorney General Tish James are actively investigating Trump and the Trump Organization and D.C. has launched a probe of possible financial crimes related to the 2016 Trump inaugural, an interview with Maura Healey, the AG of Massachusetts, makes it clear that Trump is in tremendous legal jeopardy in the Bay State, too.

Speaking with Emily Jane Fox of Vanity Fair, Healey noted:
ā€œAs a state A.G., Iā€™m going to be limited in what I can say, but it is important that Donald Trump, his enablers, those who acted in concert with him and furthered actions that may have been illegal, criminal or otherwise, are held accountable just as anyone else needs to be held accountable. Much of this will depend on facts and law. Obviously there are investigations underway, and Iā€™m confident that the right offices will do their jobs.ā€

And Healey made it clear she isnā€™t just planning to go after Trump. His family will also be under the microscope:
ā€œI couldnā€™t care less about Donald Trump. I am very happy to see him go. I think about his incompetence as there are tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases every day. Itā€™s outrageous what heā€™s doneā€”his callousness, his incompetence, his narcissism, his bullying, how heā€™s hurt so many people. Either heā€™s ignorant or callous or both, and I think members of his family are as well. Theyā€™re very good at emotionally appealing to people and saying things that resonate.ā€
The law is about to catch up with Donald Trump, his family, his company, and his enablers. As of January 20, 2021, justice will start being served. Itā€™s been a long time coming, but it is indeed just around the corner.
Facists seeking to abuse their office to harass a political enemy and his family---------this ag needs to be disbarred and put in prison for abuse of office already.

I don't remember anyone plotting to overthrow Trump. I don't remember them spying on Trump.

I remember there being LOTS of contacts between Trump associates and Russian intelligence agents... including meetings where digging up dirt and releasing it was discussed. I remember 40+ indictments and a number of these conspirators being jailed. I remember Trump pardoning one after he plead guilty.

Certainly more in jail from that GOOD investigation than any other.

If I were Trump I would have disavowed those individuals and cheered on the investigation for pushing back on Russian interference.

But that's just me.

And speaking of pardons ,,,,
Ben Sasse slams Texas lawsuit ā€” and says Ken Paxton looks like a ā€˜fella begging for a pardonā€™

On Thursday, Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) tore into the lawsuit by 17 states to try to overturn the election in four swing states ā€” and suggested that the lead architect of the case, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, is just leveraging his office to signal to outgoing President Donald Trump he wants a pardon.
ā€œIā€™m no lawyer, but I suspect the Supreme Court swats this away,ā€ said Sasse. ā€œFrom the brief, it looks like a fella begging for a pardon filed a PR stunt rather than a lawsuit ā€” as all of its assertions have already been rejected by federal courts and Texasā€™ own solicitor general isnā€™t signing on.ā€

Jay Caruso
@JayCaruso

Statement from @BenSasse on the Texas lawsuit:

Paxton, the chairman of Lawyers for Trump, is currently under FBI investigation for bribery and misuse of office after more than half a dozen aides came forward accusing him of illegally giving favors to a real estate investor who contributed $25,000 to his campaign. Several of these whistleblowers have since been fired or resigned, sparking additional allegations of retaliation.
According to KXAN, Paxton ā€” who has also been under indictment for securities fraud for five years ā€” denies that he has discussed a pardon with the outgoing president.

Here's the latest on Kenny Boy. He was served by the FBI yesterday. :)

Numerous State Attorneys General Say Theyā€™re Ready To Charge rump As Soon As He Leaves Office

The clock is ticking down on Donald Trumpā€™s final days in office, and pretty soon heā€™ll no longer have the legal protections afforded to sitting presidents.
Those protections are a big deal for a man who has engaged in as much alleged criminal behavior as the current head of state, and itā€™s now clear that Trump is going to be under siege from multiple jurisdictions, including New York, Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia.

While it has long been known that both Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. and New York Attorney General Tish James are actively investigating Trump and the Trump Organization and D.C. has launched a probe of possible financial crimes related to the 2016 Trump inaugural, an interview with Maura Healey, the AG of Massachusetts, makes it clear that Trump is in tremendous legal jeopardy in the Bay State, too.

ā€œAs a state A.G., Iā€™m going to be limited in what I can say, but it is important that Donald Trump, his enablers, those who acted in concert with him and furthered actions that may have been illegal, criminal or otherwise, are held accountable just as anyone else needs to be held accountable. Much of this will depend on facts and law. Obviously there are investigations underway, and Iā€™m confident that the right offices will do their jobs.ā€

And Healey made it clear she isnā€™t just planning to go after Trump. His family will also be under the microscope:
ā€œI couldnā€™t care less about Donald Trump. I am very happy to see him go. I think about his incompetence as there are tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases every day. Itā€™s outrageous what heā€™s doneā€”his callousness, his incompetence, his narcissism, his bullying, how heā€™s hurt so many people. Either heā€™s ignorant or callous or both, and I think members of his family are as well. Theyā€™re very good at emotionally appealing to people and saying things that resonate.ā€
The law is about to catch up with Donald Trump, his family, his company, and his enablers. As of January 20, 2021, justice will start being served. Itā€™s been a long time coming, but it is indeed just around the corner.
No matter. Russians are talking about giving him asylum, out of the reach of the courts of American justice. Maybe he'll build trump Moscow, until all the statutes of limitations run out, if those are in play.

He'd better take Jared, Ivanka, DJTJ and Eric along with him. :)

Nothing but posturing, pandering, and political theater

No matter. Russians are talking about giving him asylum, out of the reach of the courts of American justice. Maybe he'll build trump Moscow, until all the statutes of limitations run out, if those are in play.

If he is let out to live out his days in Moscow, or in a dacha built for him by Putin once Putin gets all of our secrets, and I mean those that protect our nations security, Putin will be done with him and serve him tea and caviar laced with poison.

I doubt if Donald drinks tea. Mix the Novichoc in with his Diet Coke. :cool-45:

I sure hope so.

He can pardon himself and his family all he wants.

State jurisdictions will go after him and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I will be very happy to see that disgusting excuse for a human being face justice.

I hear that Letitia James and Cy Vance Jr have fashioned a tiny pair of golden handcuffs that they plan on using on 1-20. :D

Is this fake ?
I think the damn machines ... worked:

In the November 2020 election, nearly 3.3 million Wisconsin voters cast ballots for the office of President of the United States. Those votes have been counted, audited, and many have even been recounted. There has been no indication of any fraud, or anything else that would call into question the reliability of the election results. To the contrary, every indication is that the outcome is correct. A statewide audit of electronic voting machines used in the November election found no systematic problems.

The losing candidate, President Donald Trump, exercised his right to a recount in the two most heavily Democratic counties. The recount confirmed that there were no errors in those counties; it did not materially change the vote tallies for either President Trump or Vice President Biden. Nothing uncovered during the recount pointed to fraud through hacked or otherwise manipulated voting machines.

Don't give them too many facts. Facts explode their few remaining brain cells. ;)

Better care what cones out his mouth and to who. He has secrets that can bring pain to you and only cares about him self and money. He will sell secrets for money

That could be said about every politician in this country so far as Iā€™m concerned. Considering the incoming administration, I would/will probably side with our enemies too, if it comes to thst.

Better care what cones out his mouth and to who. He has secrets that can bring pain to you and only cares about him self and money. He will sell secrets for money

That could be said about every politician in this country so far as Iā€™m concerned. Considering the incoming administration, I would/will probably side with our enemies too, if it comes to thst.

Bla La ^ :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back