Just Another Saint — NOT

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
Not that it justifies his being choked to death by a cop’s knee, but some people invite the karma.
I bet he was regretting holding a gun on that woman when he began to become short of breath.

“* He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
* Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in jail for having less than one gram of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
* He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
* Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
* He had another stint for a theft in August 1998 “

Not that it justifies his being choked to death by a cop’s knee, but some people invite the karma.
I bet he was regretting holding a gun on that woman when he began to become short of breath.

“* He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
* Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in jail for having less than one gram of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
* He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
* Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail

Yes another model citizen that got second, third, and fourth chances. He should had been thrown in prison for a long time.

Yes another model citizen that got second, third, and fourth chances. He should had been thrown in prison for a long time.
I don’t know about that. The larger point is that there is no mention in the media. Doesn’t fit the narrative.
How many times before people become numb?

The state no longer has to pay for his incarceration and meals. A savings.

I don’t know about that. The larger point is that there is no mention in the media. Doesn’t fit the narrative.
How many times before people become numb?
He entered a woman’s home and held her at gunpoint.

What would you do in that situation? He could had been shot dead legally at that point, it’s a shame he wasn’t. He’s yet another thug hero for the sycophants to worship and use as an excuse to riot, loot, attack cops, and especially to attack and kill white people. The media isn’t playing footage of blacks yelling, “shoot them white folk”.

The video is from him on the ground and forward but what happened before then?

Gee, our boy here was a real rock solid citizen. It's sort of amazing he didn't meet a fate like this earlier in his savage, wasted life. Dreadful.

Those in power do not want to face up to the fact we have a huge, huge yes I say huge problem with one particular minority....not the Amish.

Yet....we have an even bigger problem than that with the msm and liberal pc satannic democrats let by folks like the bejing bitch aka fanci nanci pelosi.

The state no longer has to pay for his incarceration and meals. A savings

A huge savings.....the last I heard it costs around eight five grand to house one of these beasts of the field.

I wonder if a program like the following would work?

Offer any criminal black dat wants to return to da muddaland eight five grand? Wid da stipulation: No return allowed.

I mean you would think that would be a huge success....no jail time...plus all dat money...what nigha could refuse dat?

They could live like a king in afreeka wid all dat dough.

I bet his mama loves him.

Who was dat fainting on camera falling into the arms of that infamous fraud al sharpton always on the spot when there is a buck to be made agitating.

Gee, our boy here was a real rock solid citizen. It's sort of amazing he didn't meet a fate like this earlier in his savage, wasted life. Dreadful.
I did research but could find no mention of him having a father. No surprise he lived a life of crime.

A huge savings.....the last I heard it costs around eight five grand to house one of these beasts of the field.

Offer any criminal black dat wants to return to da muddaland eight five grand? Wid da stipulation: No return allowed.

I mean you would think that would be a huge success....no jail time...plus all dat money...what nigha could refuse dat?

I dunno. How long did Rodney king last in Africa America with all of his money?

The criminals, like George Floyd, are American citizens and thus, his as well as most others "Motherland," is really the US. Per evolutionary studies, humans originated out of Africa.
Whether the criminal is black, white, Asian, or Hispanic, he or she needs to cease "repeated" crime, or be put down like a dog. I don't care if the repeat offender is burglarizing homes, a woman beater, a car thief, scamming the elderly out of their money, selling illegal items, it doesn't matter.
I do like what Islam does to thieves and should be a first offense punishment here....cut off a hand.
If cutting off of the hand doesn't sink in and they steal with the remaining hand, put them in front of a wall and put bullets in them. Possession of a stolen firearm gets criminals a short stint in prison to brag about to their fellow criminals; killing them for having the stolen firearms is a more efficient solution. Eventually, their fellow criminals would get the hint.

The criminals, like George Floyd, are American citizens and thus, his as well as most others "Motherland," is really the US. Per evolutionary studies, humans originated out of Africa.
Whether the criminal is black, white, Asian, or Hispanic, he or she needs to cease "repeated" crime, or be put down like a dog. I don't care if the repeat offender is burglarizing homes, a woman beater, a car thief, scamming the elderly out of their money, selling illegal items, it doesn't matter.
I do like what Islam does to thieves and should be a first offense punishment here....cut off a hand.
If cutting off of the hand doesn't sink in and they steal with the remaining hand, put them in front of a wall and put bullets in them. Possession of a stolen firearm gets criminals a short stint in prison to brag about to their fellow criminals; killing them for having the stolen firearms is a more efficient solution. Eventually, their fellow criminals would get the hint.
Nice post, thanks.

The state no longer has to pay for his incarceration and meals. A savings.
I'm replying to my own post here, simply because a responder titled, "billyboom," displayed an "angry" emoticon at this post. So, to "billyboom," rest assured, I would say the same if it were a white cop kneeling on a white criminal. Race isn't the issue, being a criminal is. Don't commit crimes and you have my blessings and hope you succeed in life. If however, you have a criminal history and the cops are called to stop some behavior you are doing, don't be surprised if it doesn't go down peacefully. If you or those you know commit crimes, simply stop. As for any law enforcement representative that exceeds their training, that's a matter for a District Attorney, a Grand Jury, the courts and a jury to sort out.
My overall stance on "adult" criminals is that death is an acceptable solution, that's all. After all, what's that old saying: "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." or, "Don't bitch and complain to the cops when they arrest you, as you know that if you are committing a crime, that being caught is an acceptable result to you, or you wouldn't do it."

pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
Thank you. This is why I have no sympathy. I just dont care about the guy. You tards should understand, since you openly hoped here on this forum that the cop gets sodomized daily in prison.

Maybe you can understand why I dont give a damn about this worthless excuse of a human being

More details on one of his past adventures:

The final straw for Floyd came after serving five years in prison in 2009 for aggravated assault stemming from a robbery in 2007 where he entered a woman’s home, pressed a gun into her stomach and searched the home for drugs and money, according to court records.

Floyd pleaded guilty to the robbery where another suspect posed as a worker for the local water department, wearing a blue uniform in an attempt to gain access to the woman’s home, according to the charging document.

But when the woman opened the door, she realized he was not with the water department and attempted to close the door, leading to a struggle.

At that time, a Ford Explorer pulled up to the home and five other males exited the car and went up to the front door.

The report states the largest of the group, who the victim later identified as Floyd, ‘forced his way inside the residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced her into the living room area of the residence.

‘This large suspect then proceeded to search the residence while another armed suspect guarded the complainant, who was struck in the head and sides by this second armed suspect with his pistol while she screamed for help.’

Not finding any drugs or money at the house, the men took jewelry and the woman’s cell phone and fled in their car. A neighbor who witnessed the robbery took down the car’s license plate number

Forum List

Back