Just another god-damn Seahawk thread!

I'm getting fucking sick of all these god-damn Seahawk threads!

Your team losing?

I root for Carolina, Seattle and occasional the raiders.

When I was young there was no Seattle team so the raiders were my team, then Seattle came along, and in 93 I moved to North Carolina so I root for Carolina now.

Your team losing?

I root for Carolina, Seattle and occasional the raiders.

When I was young there was no Seattle team so the raiders were my team, then Seattle came along, and in 93 I moved to North Carolina so I root for Carolina now.
Rams and Notre Dame.

So that means I don't know shit about football.

Didn't you get the memo?
They already won the S-Bowl!!!

According to the 911 nut and the wanna be security guard, they already have.

"Technically" I really don't want to be a security guard. But I'm not a quitter and my word is my word. I promised my friend I would see this out and that is what I am doing.

I'm hoping to get back to working on my inventions and prototyping as soon as more money is available at better terms. Machine shop rental and tooling up to manufacture new products costs big bucks. And now I have these two big dogs so it is unlikely I will be moving back aboard my boat... more bucks for a place that the pups can run free.

But yes my current job sucks. Thanks for reminding me.

Didn't you get the memo?

"Technically" I really don't want to be a security guard. But I'm not a quitter and my word is my word. I promised my friend I would see this out and that is what I am doing.

I'm hoping to get back to working on my inventions and prototyping as soon as more money is available at better terms. Machine shop rental and tooling up to manufacture new products costs big bucks. And now I have these two big dogs so it is unlikely I will be moving back aboard my boat... more bucks for a place that the pups can run free.

Sure, buddy, sure. Whatever you need to believe. :lmao:

Sure, buddy, sure. Whatever you need to believe. :lmao:

Must we be "Buddies" ? :eek: Sounds a tad creepy Sport.

Didn't you get the memo?

thats cause your too stupid to figure it out that everybody gets scared when they have to go to seattle and play there as evidenced by the play of Kapernick,:lol: The proof is in the pudding.

Last year on monday night football,the niners go into NE to face the cheatriots,they have no problems with the crowd noise and winning there.

they go into seatttle a couple weeks later,they all have their heads jammed up together to try and hear cause the crowd is so loud.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: al michaels and the announcers were all talking all about it that night how they had no trouble with the noise in NE but could not handle it in seattle.:lol:

and AGAIN,every team in the AFC is so weak,they are a joke against seattle.:lol: even last years superbowl championship team the Ravens dont look near as good going into the playoffs this year as they did last year. Bbecause of the weak AFC,they shouldn't have any problems making it back but in the superbowl against seattle? get serious.:lol:

only an idiot wouldnt be able to see that as long as wilson stays healthy the rest of the stretch,they have alredy won.:lol::lol: oh and I dont say this EVERY year just so you.Its just this year its so obvious they have already won the superbowl with the competion they have to face.:cuckoo:

They are like the 1985 Bears where after 12 games through,onlyan idiot would doubt they were going to win the superbowl by that time.same with the 1986 Ny Giants and the 1989 49ers.:cuckoo: this seattle team is dominant this year just like those teams were those years.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Didn't you get the memo?

thats cause your too stupid to figure it out that everybody gets scared when they have to go to seattle and play there as evidenced by the play of Kapernick,:lol: The proof is in the pudding.

Last year on monday night football,the niners go into NE to face the cheatriots,they have no problems with the crowd noise and winning there.

they go into seatttle a couple weeks later,they all have their heads jammed up together to try and hear cause the crowd is so loud.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: al michaels and the announcers were all talking all about it that night how they had no trouble with the noise in NE but could not handle it in seattle.:lol:

and AGAIN,every team in the AFC is so weak,they are a joke against seattle.:lol: even last years superbowl championship team the Ravens dont look near as good going into the playoffs this year as they did last year. Bbecause of the weak AFC,they shouldn't have any problems making it back but in the superbowl against seattle? get serious.:lol:

only an idiot wouldnt be able to see that as long as wilson stays healthy the rest of the stretch,they have alredy won.:lol::lol: oh and I dont say this EVERY year just so you.Its just this year its so obvious they have already won the superbowl with the competion they have to face.:cuckoo:

They are like the 1985 Bears where after 12 games through,onlyan idiot would doubt they were going to win the superbowl by that time.same with the 1986 Ny Giants and the 1989 49ers.:cuckoo: this seattle team is dominant this year just like those teams were those years.:cuckoo:

Then why are they going to play the games if it is a fore gone conclusion? Because anyone can get upset at anytime, it's called parity.

New England was a 12 point favorite going into their game and lost. Other favorites have lost, that is why they play. Odds are they will win but nothing is guaranteed.

Did anyone honestly think NE would lose, I was hoping but I didn't think the Giants stood a chance.

Pap-G has a point. It ain't over til it's over......

No..he doesn't. But yes it isn't decided until the final gun sounds. Obviously the gamblers under rated the N Y defense and over rated Brady's ability to play well when he was truly under preasure.

Wilson loves preasure. That's his wheelhouse. He is the highest rated QB in the NFL when his protection breaks down. Brees is rated second. Brees beats preasure with his lightning quick release. Wilson also has an arm but he has something no other QB can count on and that is his ability to escape a closing pocket and make big plays with his arm or his legs and take advantage of the space behind the D-Line that opens up as the play developes. Wilson is clearly the most accurate QB when on the move. His target to catch % while running to extend a play is astonishing.

Pap-G has a point. It ain't over til it's over......

No..he doesn't. But yes it isn't decided until the final gun sounds. Obviously the gamblers under rated the N Y defense and over rated Brady's ability to play well when he was truly under preasure.

Wilson loves preasure. That's his wheelhouse. He is the highest rated QB in the NFL when his protection breaks down. Brees is rated second. Brees beats preasure with his lightning quick release. Wilson also has an arm but he has something no other QB can count on and that is his ability to escape a closing pocket and make big plays with his arm or his legs and take advantage of the space behind the D-Line that opens up as the play developes. Wilson is clearly the most accurate QB when on the move. His target to catch % while running to extend a play is astonishing.

43 career comeback victories, and 5 this year and you are saying he is not good under pressure?

And you agreeing that the game isn't decided until the final gun sounds was my point. So, yes I had a point. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Forum List

Back