Just an Opinion

I’m not talking about football. I’m talking about an avatar bet that Arizona doesn’t flip for Trump in the 2020 election.

Notice that even you’re not stupid enough to think that’s going to happen. :)
I have told you before I am not betting you. Our system is far too corrupt to expect justice. That people know someone put up a fight is what is important and inspiring here. You not so much.

Trump did no damage. The FBI did, and they got caught.
Of course he did damage and you’re a prime example.

It is now necessary to be detached from reality in order to hold sway with the Republican base. That’s bad for America.

Of course he did damage and you’re a prime example.

It is now necessary to be detached from reality in order to hold sway with the Republican base. That’s bad for America.
You are the example. Trump helped traitors come out of the closet. You are one of them.

Strong words. Let’s follow this thread and see where it goes. How am I a traitor?
Supporting an illegitimate administration. Watching a one sided justice system wreak havoc on political opponents is another. Nothing American about the way this country is being run at all.

Lastamender
Well your opinion is probably correct. The Dems have fucked up beyond all recognition FUBAR and Trump will run in 2024 and win. He has 75 million REAL supporters. Sure hope he can clean up the mess Bidung/Kamestoe leave behind. And what a mess it will be.

Supporting an illegitimate administration. Watching a one sided justice system wreak havoc on political opponents is another. Nothing American about the way this country is being run at all.
Wait? Who decided it’s an illegitimate administration? I seem to remember Biden being sworn in by the Chief Justice.

Supporting an illegitimate administration. Watching a one sided justice system wreak havoc on political opponents is another.

No wonder you're so hysterical. All those months of whining and lying, and all for nothing. Your fascist white supremacist best buddies are _still_ going to prison.

Remember that you're being watched as well. Engage in violent sedition like they did, and you'll join them.

No wonder you're so hysterical. All those months of whining and lying, and all for nothing. Your fascist white supremacist best buddies are _still_ going to prison.

Remember that you're being watched as well. Engage in violent sedition like they did, and you'll join them.
You are the hysterical one. All your months of lying and no one believes you.

Forum List

Back