• Work teaching vehicle evidence.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the looney farm.

Welcome

Check in at the desk, and tour the rooms

th

Hi group I am a retired Fla Deputy.. From Broward County Fla worked the area from 66 until retirement and now live in Alabama. Married and Three kids one of them is a LEO....His idea. I made more of the retirement by buying and selling land in Fla before Getting married. Other than that nothing else is sharable.
Welcome. Alabama here as well.

Hi group I am a retired Fla Deputy.. From Broward County Fla worked the area from 66 until retirement and now live in Alabama. Married and Three kids one of them is a LEO....His idea. I made more of the retirement by buying and selling land in Fla before Getting married. Other than that nothing else is sharable.
Welcome. Alabama here as well.
Florida Arizona and Alabama!
Liberals have to be shitting down both legs.

I just noticed that I have the last name wrong it should be Stubbs...

Welcome.
Former member of Joe arpiao posse here.
I like the way Joe ran his office, and we need more like him.
We have little to no crime in the county. Joe was fair and enforced the law equal. I think justice is only found where all are equal under the law.
When I saw him on TV I know if I was younger I would have wanted to work for him...I got stuck in South Fla but I did work in Central Fla in Polk County for a short time

Maybe Kat can assist by adding an "s" to your name. If she can't, another mod might be able to. Ask.

Maybe Kat can assist by adding an "s" to your name. If she can't, another mod might be able to. Ask.

Mods can't but Admin can, and I contacted one. I am sure he will fix it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back