Just ADMIT it, *MUSLIMS* are the problem...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Toiletries don’t commit acts of terrorism. Muslims do.

So why can’t I take my toothpaste on the plane? How is it that Gatorade is forbidden? Why can’t I have a bottle of water?

Because we aren’t really fighting a war with terror, we are losing a struggle with political correctness. It is not so much the evil of outsiders, it is the cowardice of Americans.

The cowardice that won’t let us call a spade a spade, the makes us all live in an alternate reality, that puts survival secondary to servility. We are fighting World War III with one arm tied behind our back.

Last week was a good example.

A group of two or three dozen fascist Muslims in England and Pakistan plotted to blow up 10 or 12 passenger-laden airliners in transatlantic flight. The purpose was to celebrate and reprise the attacks of September 11. The means was the detonation of explosive liquids disguised as common liquids – like Gatorade or shampoo.

The plot was discovered, followed and – hopefully – foiled by British intelligence with an assist from Americans and Pakistanis. Immediately, new restrictions were put on airline passengers. Because the plotters planned to use liquids, passengers were forbidden to bring liquids onto airplanes.

Not medicines, not crèmes, not drinks, not nothing. Untold hundreds of thousands of airline passengers immediately and indefinitely lost the right to carry liquids or pastes on themselves or in their carry-on luggage.

Which is stupid.

Because Gatorade’s not the problem.

Muslims are the problem.

Can we be honest enough to just admit that for a minute? The plotters uncovered in England were all Muslims. They all had Muslim names. They all but one or two were of Pakistani descent. They were motivated by religious bigotry. They wanted to kill because they were Muslim and they wanted to kill the people they wanted to kill because they weren’t Muslim.

Yet political correctness forbids us from mentioning that, much less acting upon it.

In fact, on the ABC network news over the weekend, the plotters were called “British Extremists” – as if somehow the fact they were in Great Britain was defining of their extremism. The fact is they were Muslim extremists, but the American media is so in bed with the diversity-training crowd that that fact can’t be mentioned.

Also on American newscasts over the weekend, the story was told of three men buying thousands of disposable and untraceable cell phones, an activity with possible terrorist linkages. Not surprisingly, very few accounts noted that the men were Muslims with Muslim names.

Political correctness has sanitized this fight to such an extent that we are not allowed to even identify the enemy.

Which is not toothpaste.

It is Islam.

An Islam practiced by tens of millions of people around the world and which repeatedly and consistently puts armies and cells of terrorists in action around the world. No doubt there are peace-loving Muslims, it’s just that they have an amazing capacity for keeping a low profile – or demanding that people respect their religion.

Our desire not to offend Muslims and their culture stands great potential to cost American lives. Countless American lives.

Here’s what I mean.

Let’s lay aside political correctness for a moment and use scientific analysis. Let’s use reason and logic for just a minute.

For example: How many terrorist acts have been committed involving liquids carried onto airplanes by passengers?

Answer: Zero.

Second question: How many terrorist acts involving airliners have been committed by Muslims?

Answer: All of them.

Third question: Why are we focused on liquids instead of Muslims?

Answer: Beats me.

Why is it that the protection of our airline industry is focused on products, not people? Why is it that we go to such extreme lengths to screen materials, but purposely avoid screening the people who carry them?

Wouldn’t we be safer if we focused our security efforts largely on Muslim passengers? Especially young, male Muslim passengers? Isn’t the fact that every single act of airliner terrorism involved a young, male Muslim relevant?

Does it make sense to take away a mother’s bottle of Children’s Tylenol and a grandmother’s bottle of Coke while at the same time purposely not profiling likely terrorists?

Can’t we be honest enough to admit that profiling potential terrorists by religion, national origin, gender and age is a good idea? Aren’t we bright enough to understand that asking a few extra questions of a young Muslim airline passenger is not the same as pulling over a black man just because he’s driving in a “white” neighborhood?

A group of people was arrested last week for plotting a terrorist attack. They were young Muslim men. Just like the group before that and the group before that and the group before that.

And the group before that.

So, naturally, you can’t take Chapstick on an airplane.

Toiletries don’t commit acts of terrorism.

Muslims do.

Maybe if the government spent less time looking at your carry-on bag and more time looking at young male Muslim passengers we’d all be a lot safer and a lot less inconvenienced.

This isn’t about Gatorade, this is about jihad. It’s time to stop focusing on products and start focusing on people.

People who happen to be Muslim.

- by Bob Lonsberry © 2006

http://dingo.care-mail.com/cards/flash/5409/galaxy.swf

No, Muslims aren't the problem. Just a few who claim to be Muslim and wrap themselves in the robe of religion to justify their actions.

And that's always the problem with sweeping generalizations...The majority who have nothing to do with whatever action you find objectionable and are totally innocent get painted with the same brush. Just as their are many branches of Christianity, so are there many branches of Islam. And like Christianity, some of Islams branches are good, and others are the degenerate fruit of strange vines.

If you actually took the time to look at Christianity, Islam and Judaism, you would find them to have the same roots. It is simply ignorant and arrogant to hold these religions as being somehow opposed to one another...On closer examination you might find that they actually complement one another. So stop foaming at the mouth, calm down and learn something before you go shooting off at the mouth about someone else's religion.

No, Muslims aren't the problem. Just a few who claim to be Muslim and wrap themselves in the robe of religion to justify their actions.

And that's always the problem with sweeping generalizations...The majority who have nothing to do with whatever action you find objectionable and are totally innocent get painted with the same brush. Just as their are many branches of Christianity, so are there many branches of Islam. And like Christianity, some of Islams branches are good, and others are the degenerate fruit of strange vines.

If you actually took the time to look at Christianity, Islam and Judaism, you would find them to have the same roots. It is simply ignorant and arrogant to hold these religions as being somehow opposed to one another...On closer examination you might find that they actually complement one another. So stop foaming at the mouth, calm down and learn something before you go shooting off at the mouth about someone else's religion.

You my friend are a textbook apologist...and you my friend will sometime in your life become the victim of your own ignorance...'pale' was correct in his analogy...albeit a little harsh for your comprehension...but what he was saying was profiling is the answer vs generalizing... this seemed to escape you professor! and yes I am familiar with profiling as it was my pre-retirement vocation!

Hold on bully. "sweeping generalizations" you say?

I'd say the article pretty much backs up what it says, and doesn't use "gerneralizations" to do it, am I wrong?

Profiling, is the ONLY way to lessen the exposure to these people, and that ISN'T a generalization.

I DO agree, to a point, about Christianity, Islam, Judaism having similar backgrounds, but that's where it ENDS.

The answer isn't to attack those that are different, the answer is to encompass, and teach, and understand those that have different belief systems, Am I wrong?

The teachings of Islam is what damn's it, the actions of its followers is what alienates it, the INACTION of its leaders, is what dooms it.

Careful what you pray for, for the world is round, and.....................:smoke:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You my friend are a textbook apologist...and you my friend will sometime in your life become the victim of your own ignorance...'pale' was correct in his analogy...albeit a little harsh for your comprehension...but what he was saying was profiling is the answer vs generalizing... this seemed to escape you professor! and yes I am familiar with profiling as it was my pre-retirement vocation!

No, I simply understand that thear are many shades of grey between black and white. If anything, we will all be the victims of the ignorance and arrogance of you and those like you.

You stupid fucking moron. "I" didn't write the above post, someone else did.

However, I agree with it completely. You on the other hand... well... here's your picture....

yikeshn1.jpg

No, I simply understand that thear are many shades of grey between black and white. If anything, we will all be the victims of the ignorance and arrogance of you and those like you.

if you consider experience in the actual field of anti-terrorism to be arrogant...then I am guilty as charged by your assessment! And those like you will never make us not keep up the good and just fight...of which 'you' the ignorant will benefit!:talk2:

if you consider experience in the actual field of anti-terrorism to be arrogant...then I am guilty as charged by your assessment! And those like you will never make us not keep up the good and just fight...of which 'you' the ignorant will benefit!:talk2:

I disagree. Bully and his ilk may gain some short-term bennie, but in the end, they will be the ultimate vcitims of their own undoing.

I disagree. Bully and his ilk may gain some short-term bennie, but in the end, they will be the ultimate vcitims of their own undoing.

except I was being kind to Bully et al...I trained my kids and grandkids to follow my advice...just as I trained my horses...ya can lead em ' to water...but ya can't make em' drink...however my kids learned to drink...lol:read:

except I was being kind to Bully et al...I trained my kids and grandkids to follow my advice...just as I trained my horses...ya can lead em ' to water...but ya can't make em' drink...however my kids learned to drink...lol:read:

But Bully et al will NEVER learn to protect their own ASSets.

Bull pulpit is an idiot. An incredibly LEFT idiot. He's so rediculously liberal LOGIC escapes him. If the world's matters were left up to him and his kind, we'd all be INNIHILATED by the first rag tag band of wierdo's that came along.

But Bully et al will NEVER learn to protect their own ASSets.

and do you really think I give a s***! as long as mine and those who think the same are protected...well... let history be the judge...:cof:

Why don't we just throw this back to free enterprise. Each airline gets its own security line at the airport that's screened the way they want their passengers screened. If NorthWest takes away nail clippers and water bottles, while Delta checks and double checks everything from a Muslim, which one would you fly?

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
It's amazing that the same people who cry and scream when their gun rights are threatened are the ones behind this massive surrendering of passengers rights. If you can't read between the lines I am referring to Bush and his Republican cronies.

To prove I am "fair and balanced" I am also 100% in favor of both positive and negative profiling and Dems and GOP share the blame for the fact that it's not happening. It's a real shame. America leads and other stupid countries are following the same childish guidlines. TSA are the scum of the earth. They are only a few centimeters above the terrorists, except sad to say the terrorists are smarter.

It's amazing that the same people who cry and scream when their gun rights are threatened are the ones behind this massive surrendering of passengers rights. If you can't read between the lines I am referring to Bush and his Republican cronies.

To prove I am "fair and balanced" I am also 100% in favor of both positive and negative profiling and Dems and GOP share the blame for the fact that it's not happening. It's a real shame. America leads and other stupid countries are following the same childish guidlines. TSA are the scum of the earth. They are only a few centimeters above the terrorists, except sad to say the terrorists are smarter.

Statements like that from people like you are why I absolutely fucking hate people.

Statements like that from people like you are why I absolutely fucking hate people.

Very articulate.

Since you don't really say anything, what is your point? You are against profiling? You think TSA are intelligent? You don't think Bush has taken away peoples rights by instituting heavy but totally random security at airports? I'm sure everybody would be fascinated by your views, if you know how to say something substantial. :piss2:

Sometimes you liberals really stick your heads up your own asses.

You stupid fucking moron. "I" didn't write the above post, someone else did.

However, I agree with it completely. You on the other hand... well... here's your picture....

yikeshn1.jpg

Yeah, but you posted it. And you've apparently forgotten that we agreed to refrain from name-calling and cheap ad hominem attacks. I shouldn't have expected any better.

Yeah, but you posted it. And you've apparently forgotten that we agreed to refrain from name-calling and cheap ad hominem attacks. I shouldn't have expected any better.

Yes, I did post it, because I AGREE with it. SO... WHAT?

And if you want some sort of peace to remain intack between me and you, then don't spit your venomous little insults at me. I won't take it.

bull pulpit said:
So stop foaming at the mouth, calm down and learn something before you go shooting off at the mouth about someone else's religion.

"Sweeping generalizations" are bad?

I disagree.

First, I doubt libbies care about all "sweeping generalizations": Make a sweeping generalization about Christians, whites, Southerners or the rich, and I doubt Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton kick up a fuss.

It's the un-PC ones they don't like: blacks are lazy, Jews are greedy and Muslims are terrorists.

But there's a lot of truth in all these generalizations. Wise policy accounts for generalizations in ways that are fair but not cruel. Example: we stop searching Swedish grandmothers and concentrate terror search efforts on Arabs. If you're a "peaceful" Arab and don't like that, well, TALK TO YOUR FELLOW ARABS ABOUT IT.

Stopping terriorism isn't a moral issue, dillhole.

Forum List

Back