Just a Yellow Cad

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
TECH millionaire John McAfee has said he was arrested in Norway for wearing a thong over his face in place of a coronavirus mask.

1597198385159.png

Writing on twitter, McAfee, known for developing the first commercial antivirus software, said he had refused to remove the underwear for his "health's sake".

He has had numerous run-ins with the law in the past and claims not to have paid taxes since 2010.

In a tweet on Monday, McAfee said he had been stopped by authorities in Norway and wrote: "My Coronavirus mask is the problem.

"I am insisting it is the safest available and I'm refusing to wear anything else -- for my health's sake. Authority!?!?!?!?"

Pictures showed him with black underwear covering his mouth and nose and the straps hooked back over his ears.

1597198077245.png

1597198125684.png

From the author:
This incident once again shows that a person raised in "modern" America or in a specific environment even hundreds of millions of dollars can not help to acquire manners.

And who's up there? What's that, hawaiian noises, they banging on them bongos like a chim-pan-zee, Ah that ain't working
That little faggot got his own Jet airplane, that little faggot he's a millionaire.

And who's up there? What's that, hawaiian noises, they banging on them bongos like a chim-pan-zee, Ah that ain't working
That little faggot got his own Jet airplane, that little faggot he's a millionaire.

So WHAT??? End of Moral???
The lack of public censure means the degradation of society and not only the history of Ancient Rome has demonstrated this...

1597200784114.png

You know, sometimes genius can be on the border of insane: Van Gogh, Liberace, Howard Hughes. I don't know where this guy falls...

You know, sometimes genius can be on the border of insane: Van Gogh, Liberace, Howard Hughes. I don't know where this guy falls...

No, here it is quite NATURAL and SOCIAL: like Epstein, he decided that he is ABOVE the people and the Law and is therefore is allowed to do whatever he wants

To me, his mouth was covered with something and so what exactly was there to complain about?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
And the Lord also blesses the vulgar?
To me, vulgar would be him wearing it the way that it is supposed to be worn when it is meant for a woman to wear in such a way.

Holly

To me, his mouth was covered with something and so what exactly was there to complain about?

Holly
And the Lord also blesses the vulgar?
To me, vulgar would be him wearing it the way that it is supposed to be worn when it is meant for a woman to wear in such a way.

Holly

This is what is called "social psychosis" when the previously unacceptable becomes a moral NORM

^^^ I agree. Sadly though there is always going to be people out there who push the envelope and so the big question is what would a person rather deal with if anything has to be on their plate at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back