Just A Tiny Mistake....Hardly Worth Mentioning

"Biden leads Trump by 9 points in latest Economist/YouGov trial heat"
July 16th

Biden ahead by 6 points.
August 5th

Hmmmm.......

New CNN Poll: Presidential Race Tightens, Biden Up By Only 4%
Posted by William A. Jacobson ▪ August 17, 2020 at 9:00am
That’s a drop of 10% for Biden lead in the last month, and in battleground states, it’s essentially a dead heat with Biden up by 1%

Democrats talked up Kamala, but the reality is that she only had a couple percent support when she dropped out. People may have thought others were enthused by picking her, but no one was enthused themselves.

Terrible pick. So glad they chose her

I figure they picked her to be the attack dog.

BTW....know what Kamala means in Finnish?

Perttu Paloheimo on Twitter: ""Kamala" is also a word in finnish meaning "horrible" or "hideous".Jun 14, 2017
Perttu Paloheimo on Twitter: ""Kamala" is also a word in ...

I figure the people who didn't really like her reveled in picking the black woman (Democrats are the racist party). But after a day or two they remember why they didn't really like her the first time. Democrats are stuck with her now. She adds nothing to the ticket. Biden is already connected to putting non-violent blacks in prison. She repeats that weakness

July 16th

Biden ahead by 6 points.
August 5th

Hmmmm.......

That’s a drop of 10% for Biden lead in the last month, and in battleground states, it’s essentially a dead heat with Biden up by 1%

Democrats talked up Kamala, but the reality is that she only had a couple percent support when she dropped out. People may have thought others were enthused by picking her, but no one was enthused themselves.

Perttu Paloheimo on Twitter: ""Kamala" is also a word in finnish meaning "horrible" or "hideous".Jun 14, 2017

I figure the people who didn't really like her reveled in picking the black woman (Democrats are the racist party). But after a day or two they remember why they didn't really like her the first time. Democrats are stuck with her now. She adds nothing to the ticket. Biden is already connected to putting non-violent blacks in prison. She repeats that weakness

Maybe they'll substitute Rachel Dolezal......

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
July 16th

Biden ahead by 6 points.
August 5th

Hmmmm.......

LOL. How about Dolezal running as VP to Elizabeth Warren, now that would have been the identity ticket ...

Last edited:
July 16th

Biden ahead by 6 points.
August 5th

Hmmmm.......

LOL. Now Dolezal running as VP to Elizabeth Warren, now that would have been the identity ticket ...

I should have included that here:

My post will not mention any dementia, misconceptions, speech impediments or other disabilities.
I leave conclusions to readers.......

....but when I heard this from Joe, I couldn't help but think of Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi while under the influence of an amyl nitrate ampule…..

"...Biden explaining how he will approach China on his YouTube account and I’m not sure exactly what he’s talking about here:

“The way China will respond is when we gather the rest of the world that in fact [unintelligible] in in fr- in in in in open trade and making sure that we’re in a position that the world uh that that we deal with WHO the right way that in fact that’s when things begin to change.”

(Psssst......some Democrat wanna tell Joe that he means the WTO, the World Trade Organization, not the WHO, the World Health Organization.)

we wont get fooled again.jpg

Forum List

Back