Just a simple question, has the CDC ever recommended shutting down your southern border?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'd have to be as dumb as a politician to think that there wouldn't be any harm done to my nation when a bunch of unvaccinated, from "places unknown" are allowed to enter my nation in the hundreds of thousands a month.

As much as there is no love lost between and my countries Creepy Covert Police. It's a bit astonishing to think that you maintain a closed border with us (and vice versa), but you're open season to all of Central America.

What is the CDC's position on this? Should your government hold a Hearing to smoke it out?

Coronavirus cases are surging in crowded government detention centers, as the number of illegal immigrants being held in the facilities has nearly doubled in the past months, according to a report on Tuesday.

More than 7,500 new coronavirus cases have been reported in the centers between April and last week, the New York Times reported, citing an analysis of Immigration and Customs Enforcement data.

In that same period, the number of people being held in detention rose to more than 26,000 from 14,000.

The rise in COVID-19 cases accounts for more than 40 percent of all cases reported in ICE facilities since the pandemic began, the Times said.

Public health officials told the newspaper that few migrants are vaccinated, making the jammed detention centers ripe for outbreaks of the deadly disease.

Public health officials told the newspaper that few migrants are vaccinated, making the jammed detention centers ripe for outbreaks of the deadly disease.
This is the kind of insanity that can result when a government has its every action given a free pass by the so-called "media". It only gets worse from here if the DemMarxists use HR1 to complete their coup.

LOL! No...Covid is not about a virus. The same as the 'border crisis' is about the intentional lack of border control.

Oh....and the CDC, does not dictate policy. They only make suggestions for policy.

Last edited:
Democrats hate this country and want to destroy it. It's that simple. Now we get to laugh at them when they get a taste of what Mexican and South American politics are like and they take over formerly black neighborhoods and remove blacks as a factor in Democratic Party policies.

I'd have to be as dumb as a politician to think that there wouldn't be any harm done to my nation when a bunch of unvaccinated, from "places unknown" are allowed to enter my nation in the hundreds of thousands a month.

As much as there is no love lost between and my countries Creepy Covert Police. It's a bit astonishing to think that you maintain a closed border with us (and vice versa), but you're open season to all of Central America.

What is the CDC's position on this? Should your government hold a Hearing to smoke it out?

Coronavirus cases are surging in crowded government detention centers, as the number of illegal immigrants being held in the facilities has nearly doubled in the past months, according to a report on Tuesday.

More than 7,500 new coronavirus cases have been reported in the centers between April and last week, the New York Times reported, citing an analysis of Immigration and Customs Enforcement data.

In that same period, the number of people being held in detention rose to more than 26,000 from 14,000.

The rise in COVID-19 cases accounts for more than 40 percent of all cases reported in ICE facilities since the pandemic began, the Times said.

No. the CDC is the executive branch and not on the Democrat agenda.

Just a simple question, has the CDC ever recommended shutting down your southern border?​

That would be RACIST says the PC programmers and therefore the CDC, Democrats and even nutless Republicans wouldn’t DARE expect to hear such a recommendatio.

No. the CDC is the executive branch and not on the Democrat agenda.
The CDC are democrat partisans and they serve the democrat agenda whenever possible

shutting down the southern border would be politically incorrect and not welcomed by the democrat party

Forum List

Back