Just a reminder of the Liberals New World Order's depopulation plan.

Fukkin librulz.

America, as established by the Founders, was our chance for the true "new world order"

Not even close.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Preamble - IC - We the People - National Constitution Center
constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/preamble
THere is nothing talking about a new world order

Point missed I see. You're better than this (I think). If not, and I have a little time I'll help you out.

Their population plan is to let white people die and have all the brown people multiply like flies.
How can you be certain that is true?
Once you accept that fact, you’ll see that every policy decision Dems favor helps achieve this goal.
Thanks. I found the link above and read it. I've never heard of the Democrats doing this much evil since the days when they whipped slaves working for them in the cotton fields. They now have blacks working for them to break the back of conservatives. It's like we're fighting a civil war sans borders. The Democrats are underestimating the Republicans willingness to fight back when fighting back communism begins to culminate in false narratives and jailing dissidents. Oh, wait. We already have nonstop false narratives and are jailing innocent persons by using fbi confusion tactics to get the desired result from interviewing people they hate.

Nobody in the history of Earth has ever needed a political party to own slaves, dear. The vast majority of slaveowners would have had, like most of us even now, no political party at all. I mean as long as you're bringing up "false narratives", that one's about three centuries off.

Lowering the world's population is essential.

Of course, no decent person wants to achieve this by harming anyone who is currently living on earth.

In other words, birth control and (voluntary) abortion are the answer.

With fewer people, we would have less crime in this country, and we would have fewer immigration problems in Europe (and this country).

I do not know anything about the so-called New Order, but if this New Order is successful in getting people to have fewer children, then future generations will be eternally grateful.
So what are you waiting for, why not start the reduction by removing your self so those coming into this world can get what is coming to them. While you are at it, take some of Nancy Pelosi's grandkids and Up Chuck Schumer's along with you. I mean they want to save the planet right, or is it always someone else that can be the sacrifice? If that is the case come and try to take me and the other 100 million armed US citizens that wont go peacefully.

For you liberals who want to save the world....

save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

Of course, no decent person wants to achieve this by harming anyone who is currently living on earth.

With fewer people, we would have less crime in this country, and we would have fewer immigration problems in Europe (and this country).

I do not know anything about the so-called New Order, but if this New Order is successful in getting people to have fewer children, then future generations will be eternally grateful.
How are you gonna convince the brown/black races to stop reproducing? That's where the population growth comes from.

They ain't interested. They dont view the world, or their place in it, the way white liberals do.

They need children to take care of them when they're old.

Muzzies see reproduction as their route to conquering you infidels. They ain't gonna quit making babies either.

NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finally, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.
Since George Bush Sr, and his talk about the NWO, establishment liberals (r) and (d) have been talking about the New World Order. It will affect both sides Democrats and Republicans. Is this what you want from your elected establishment leaders? If not then stand up and remove them from office, no more lifetime political hacks.

Posted today over at my famous source LOL

EMERGENCY REPORT: CORONAVIRUS IS AN ENGINEERED WEAPON FOR THE GLOBAL TAKEDOWN OF THE WESTERN WORLD

:lmao:

NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finally, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.
Since George Bush Sr, and his talk about the NWO, establishment liberals (r) and (d) have been talking about the New World Order. It will affect both sides Democrats and Republicans. Is this what you want from your elected establishment leaders? If not then stand up and remove them from office, no more lifetime political hacks.

Posted today over at my famous source LOL

EMERGENCY REPORT: CORONAVIRUS IS AN ENGINEERED WEAPON FOR THE GLOBAL TAKEDOWN OF THE WESTERN WORLD

And yet its greatest impact by far is against the "non-western" world

...if this New Order is successful in getting people to have fewer children, then future generations will be eternally grateful.

Future generations will be dealing with a reality the exact opposite of this false crisis.

Forum List

Back