Just a question about public schoolbooks here....

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
If there are any current parents with kids that go to public schools here........

Have you read any of your kids schoolbooks to see what they are "teaching" nowadays?

If so, what are your thoughts?

1660141583308.png

No books anymore. The kids are trotted to the front of class to show their package to the other kids and deliver a brief commentary on whether their package 'feels right' or would they prefer a different package. The adult groomer then opens the room up for discussion and asks the 2nd graders "Does anyone know what butt fucking is?"

Some of this is speculation, but I don't think I'm far off. I wouldn't allow my kids within 20 miles of one of those child molester sanctuaries now, if they were still school aged.

No books anymore. The kids are trotted to the front of class to show their package to the other kids and deliver a brief commentary on whether their package 'feels right' or would they prefer a different package. The adult groomer then opens the room up for discussion and asks the 2nd graders "Does anyone know what butt fucking is?"

Some of this is speculation, but I don't think I'm far off. I wouldn't allow my kids within 20 miles of one of those child molester sanctuaries now, if they were still school aged.
Extremism indicates the acceptance of the fascists attempting to overthrow government again.

There ARE still school books, and they are much as they always were.

Little twins, Susie and Randolph, got released early from school one day and walked home, looking forward to seeing their two mommies. Upon arriving home, they noticed an unfamiliar car in their driveway.

On entering their front door, they saw both of their mommies naked in the floor with another naked woman. It was a pile of writhing naked women, all of whom had suddenly found religion if their yelling out the name of God was any indication.

This is an example of a ménage a trios. It raised some questions in the minds of the two children: Are lesbians tri-sexual? Is that like a tricycle? If they were now going to be a religious family, we’re they Jewish or Christian or Muslim or … other? Was THIS how babies are made? And their big question was, “what would papa say when he got home?”

My question is why any of this scenario was in the math book?

Forum List

Back