Just a question about choices for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't mods be unbiased? If they are "in charge" of this board being "where your voices count", shouldn't those who moderate be exempt from expressing their voices except in moderation decisions?

Asking for a friend.

My friend wants to know if they should continue to take moderator action based on their feelings on matters?

Not a mod, but I bet it's hard to be neutral in this place and time. Only a robot could do that, with all these aholes.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Shouldn't mods be unbiased? If they are "in charge" of this board being "where your voices count", shouldn't those who moderate be exempt from expressing their voices except in moderation decisions?

Asking for a friend.
tell your friend shes a fascist,,,

everyone is biased and no matter how hard one would try they cant turn it off,,,

Asking for a friend.
This is why I would make a poor mod. Although I can be very fair in all cases, everyone would hate me. Wait, am I a mod?

It's kinda like the rules in businesses that employees cannot date other employers or the boss cannot date an employee. It can create a conflict of interest. Or so the friend I am asking for claims.
Sort of like how the Ukranian workers at Burisma felt--seeing Hunter Biden making $50 K a month for doing nothing, what amounts to more than a year's salary for them.

Asking for a friend.
This is why I would make a poor mod. Although I can be very fair in all cases, everyone would hate me. Wait, am I a mod?

Everyone hates you anyway, miketx. You might as well be a mod.

Zinnnngggg... :auiqs.jpg:

As long as they do not use their mod superpowers to screw with regular users following the rules it does not matter at all. Been on boards where the mods banned people as the last word in an argument. Those boards no longer exist.

Asking for a friend.

Although I can be very fair in all cases, everyone would hate me.

The mods do already.

As long as they do not use their mod superpowers to screw with regular users following the rules it does not matter at all. Been on boards where the mods banned people as the last word in an argument. Those boards no longer exist.
Have you noticed all the recent threads about real election fraud that have been moved to the conspiracy theory board ?

Asking for a friend.

Although I can be very fair in all cases, everyone would hate me.

The mods do already.

All but a few have earned it well, especially you. Ya baised skank.

Asking for a friend.

Everyone hates you anyway, miketx. You might as well be a mod.

Zinnnngggg... :auiqs.jpg:
Jgalt has a pink gun!

Asking for a friend.

Hmm :eusa_think: Worthy though Gracie.

How 'bout this: Mods could have sock names, used only for participating in threads, while moderating under a mod name.
That way ---- no would know who the mods are. :50:

Asking for a friend.

How 'bout this: Mods could have sock names, used only for participating in threads, while moderating under a mod name.
so you want to censor them,,,

Asking for a friend.

Great idea.

we'd have mods banning each other.

Have you noticed all the recent threads about real election fraud that have been moved to the conspiracy theory board ?
That's where they belong. Nothing will come of it, nothing will be proved and it will never enter your mind that you have swallowed a whopper of a lie again.

Asking for a friend.

so you want to censor them,,,

"Censor" who?

Might want to actually read the post you quote before inserting hoof in mouth.

Asking for a friend.

Great idea.

we'd have mods banning each other.

Now that's what I call a win-win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back