Jussie Smollet Indicted on 6 counts of disorderly conduct

Just like Obama, now Smollett is tarred and feathered.

What about the other 2 men, the brothers?

Jussie is not the victim here LOL

https://encrypted-vtbn1.gstatic.com...mGkceuejlRFF1mmgbqPbYJhvRsoMXl-cA2-AjMb4qbvDd

Just like Obama, now Smollett is tarred and feathered.

What about the other 2 men, the brothers?

Jussie is not the victim here LOL

https://encrypted-vtbn1.gstatic.com...mGkceuejlRFF1mmgbqPbYJhvRsoMXl-cA2-AjMb4qbvDd

You don't know that.

Yes, I do. I am logical. He hired those men and it all backfired.
She or it is quite possibly the most deranged poster here.

Yup, they want their pound of flesh.

Jussie Smollett accused of lying to CPD, indicted on 6 counts of disorderly conduct

CHICAGO - In a story FOX 32 News broke first, former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday in Chicago by special prosecutor Dan Webb, stemming from the alleged racist and anti-gay attack on him that occurred in January of 2019.

Smollett is due in court February 24 at the Criminal Court Building at 26th and California. Webb said in a statement that Smollett faces six felony counts of disorderly conduct, charges that stem from four separate false reports that he gave to police in which he contended he was a victim of a hate crime “knowing that he was not the victim of a crime.”

This strikes me as Dan Webb (a Republican) trying to sandbag Kim Fox, who is up for re-election next month.

So you are going to charge someone with something that almost always brings no jail time, especially for a first time offender, who has deep pockets to drag out a court case?

"But, but, but he said bad things about Trump Supporters!!!"

There is a precedent on this, Joe. Jussie is a black guy who accused a couple of white fellows of a crime they didn't commit.

Same thing that Susan Smith of South Carolina, a white broad, who accused two black guys of a crime they didn't commit.

Smith went to prison, so should Smollett.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

BTW, Mr. Smollett's motive for this was to squeeze a lot more money out of his employer, in other words, greed. Screw em. 40 years at Joliet will teach him a lesson.

So this is an outrage but wanting to sentence Roger Stone also a first time offender to the maximum sentence is fine.
The requested sentence was not the max sentence. The max was 50 years.
Ok good to know does anyone really think the 7-9 years I believe that was recommended is fair given his age and that this is his first offense.

a dumb prank?....geezus joe, if a regular person did this dumb harmless prank they would already be serving time and fined...
No they wouldn’t
yea they would....in not talking wealthy people like you and smollet im talking people who are normal or less on the financial rung of life...
I thought you were talking about Roger Stone carry-on carry-on
roger stone?.....lol...jitts you are hilarious....you do know you just once again backed up what i said about you in the thread yesterday....
Yes Harry what ever you say lol
just sayin jitss....

No they wouldn’t
yea they would....in not talking wealthy people like you and smollet im talking people who are normal or less on the financial rung of life...
I thought you were talking about Roger Stone carry-on carry-on
roger stone?.....lol...jitts you are hilarious....you do know you just once again backed up what i said about you in the thread yesterday....
Yes Harry what ever you say lol
just sayin jitss....
Same my name

Yup, they want their pound of flesh.

Jussie Smollett accused of lying to CPD, indicted on 6 counts of disorderly conduct

CHICAGO - In a story FOX 32 News broke first, former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday in Chicago by special prosecutor Dan Webb, stemming from the alleged racist and anti-gay attack on him that occurred in January of 2019.

Smollett is due in court February 24 at the Criminal Court Building at 26th and California. Webb said in a statement that Smollett faces six felony counts of disorderly conduct, charges that stem from four separate false reports that he gave to police in which he contended he was a victim of a hate crime “knowing that he was not the victim of a crime.”

This strikes me as Dan Webb (a Republican) trying to sandbag Kim Fox, who is up for re-election next month.

So you are going to charge someone with something that almost always brings no jail time, especially for a first time offender, who has deep pockets to drag out a court case?

"But, but, but he said bad things about Trump Supporters!!!"

I thought "no one is above the law" Except for illegal aliens and anybody you like, huh douchebag?

Lol hurt? You can’t get away with a race hoax, you took police away from a murder investigation of a 9 year old black girl. Almost started a race war. Are you tds? They he blamed trump supporters for it, and according to Jussie he got hurt by 2 white trump supporters.

No, nobody took the police away, the police decided to make this a priority, maybe. There are 14,000 Chicago Police officers, they could have probably done both. I mean, that's when they aren't framing people or shooting kids in the back 16 times.

No, man, what almost started a race war was the corrupt Chicago Police Department shooting a kid in the back and then trying to cover it up. No one was going to have a race war for Jussie.

You just said he didn’t do anything wrong? Now Foxx didn’t do anything wrong either? What fantasy world do you live in?

The one where we save the criminal justice system for people who are actually dangerous. How dare that uppity darkie do a hoax that unravelled within hours.

Lol hurt? You can’t get away with a race hoax, you took police away from a murder investigation of a 9 year old black girl. Almost started a race war. Are you tds? They he blamed trump supporters for it, and according to Jussie he got hurt by 2 white trump supporters.

No, nobody took the police away, the police decided to make this a priority, maybe. There are 14,000 Chicago Police officers, they could have probably done both. I mean, that's when they aren't framing people or shooting kids in the back 16 times.

No, man, what almost started a race war was the corrupt Chicago Police Department shooting a kid in the back and then trying to cover it up. No one was going to have a race war for Jussie.

You just said he didn’t do anything wrong? Now Foxx didn’t do anything wrong either? What fantasy world do you live in?

The one where we save the criminal justice system for people who are actually dangerous. How dare that uppity darkie do a hoax that unravelled within hours.
So who decides who is “dangerous”? If it truly were two white Trump supporters you would sing a completely different tune. Your hypocrisy is amusing. Leftist hoaxes like this one and the one from Blasey Ford are amusing when they unravel.

only he didn’t sign a plea bargain. The charges were dropped mysteriously. When people use their fame and connections to influence the justice system most people have a problem with that. He even had the audacity to sue the city. It’s amazing that someone can be retarded enough to be on his side. Congrats.

Again, Felicity Huffman got 11 Days at a Club Fed for bribing her daughter's way into college.
Tawnya McDowell (A poor black woman) got FIVE YEARS for lying about her address to get her kid into a less dangerous school.

What's retarded is that they took this any further than just exposing the hoax. Once the hoax was exposed, his career was over and he became a national punchline.

So who decides who is “dangerous”? If it truly were two white Trump supporters you would sing a completely different tune. Your hypocrisy is amusing. Leftist hoaxes like this one and the one from Blasey Ford are amusing when they unravel.

If it truly were two white Trump supporters, it would have truly been a hate crime.

If it truly were two white Trump supporters, it would have truly been a hate crime.
So the police should investigate but a hoax they should not except they didn’t know it was a hoax at first. So in your world there should not be any punishment whatsoever. Again, your hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Since he falsely accused a specific race of a crime that didn't occur, he should have been also charged with a "Hate Crime."

Doesn't meet the Hate Crime Statue in Illinois. The hate crime statue says you have to specifically attack someone because of their race.

well you’re most certainly in the minority. There have been tons of legal experts that have called into question the whole process. Even Emmanuel called it a whitewashing of justice.

This would be the same Rahm Emmanuel who paid the family of LaQuan McDonald $5MM in a secret vote of the City Council so that the subject of his brutal shooting wouldn't come up in the 2015 election. THAT'S a white-washing of justice.

only he didn’t sign a plea bargain. The charges were dropped mysteriously. When people use their fame and connections to influence the justice system most people have a problem with that. He even had the audacity to sue the city. It’s amazing that someone can be retarded enough to be on his side. Congrats.

Again, Felicity Huffman got 11 Days at a Club Fed for bribing her daughter's way into college.
Tawnya McDowell (A poor black woman) got FIVE YEARS for lying about her address to get her kid into a less dangerous school.

What's retarded is that they took this any further than just exposing the hoax. Once the hoax was exposed, his career was over and he became a national punchline.
Huffman paid someone to take the SAT. Not the same thing as lying about an address in order to get a child into a different school where actual money is involved from the State and or city. Huffman didn’t take away money from anyone. Five years is extreme. But the crimes are disparate.

There is a precedent on this, Joe. Jussie is a black guy who accused a couple of white fellows of a crime they didn't commit.

Same thing that Susan Smith of South Carolina, a white broad, who accused two black guys of a crime they didn't commit.

Smith went to prison because she drowned her two kids, not because she blamed "Some black guy" for it.

How many Pollocks does it take to make a bad analogy?

Smith went to prison because she drowned her two kids, not because she blamed "Some black guy" for it.

How many Pollocks does it take to make a bad analogy?
You tell me. You compared Huffman to some lady who lied about districts.

Huffman paid someone to take the SAT. Not the same thing as lying about an address in order to get a child into a different school where actual money is involved from the State and or city. Huffman didn’t take away money from anyone. Five years is extreme. But the crimes are disparate.

Yes, Huffman's was a lot worse. By getting her kid into college by fraud, she displaced a working class kid who actually did the work to get good grades.

The poor lady just wanted to get her kid out of a dangerous school.

Check your privilege, buddy.

So the police should investigate but a hoax they should not except they didn’t know it was a hoax at first. So in your world there should not be any punishment whatsoever. Again, your hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Actually, it was kind of obvious it was a hoax from day one. I would have been all for hitting him with a big fine and making him make a more explicit confession to drop the charges...

but that isn't what this is about for you nutters... it's because he accused Trump supporters you wanted to come down on him.

Yes, Huffman's was a lot worse. By getting her kid into college by fraud, she displaced a working class kid who actually did the work to get good grades.

The poor lady just wanted to get her kid out of a dangerous school.

Check your privilege, buddy.
How do you know she displaced a “working class kid”? The lady lied about where she lives, that law carries a certain punishment. Write your Leftist Congressman and change the law. You don’t get to decide what is better or worse and neither do I.

Actually, it was kind of obvious it was a hoax from day one. I would have been all for hitting him with a big fine and making him make a more explicit confession to drop the charges...

but that isn't what this is about for you nutters... it's because he accused Trump supporters you wanted to come down on him.
Love it how Leftists broad brush. It was the police force who pushed for a more stringent punishment not “Trump supporters”. Don’t let actual facts get in the way of your argument.

How do you know she displaced a “working class kid”? The lady lied about where she lives, that law carries a certain punishment. Write your Leftist Congressman and change the law. You don’t get to decide what is better or worse and neither do I.

The law said that Felicity should have gone to jail for a lot longer than she did, too. But being white and privileged, she got a slap on the wrist.

Equal Justice... I know, it's a crazy idea to you.

Love it how Leftists broad brush. It was the police force who pushed for a more stringent punishment not “Trump supporters”. Don’t let actual facts get in the way of your argument.

You mean, the notoriously racist and corrupt Chicago Police Department. The one that engaged in a cover up of the murder of LaQuan McDonald. The one that framed 72 men for drug charges, who were all recently released? THAT Chicago Police Department.

This is why Foxx didn't want to go to trial on this. The last thing she wanted was a Chicago Jury saying, "This one's for LaQuan!!!"

Forum List

Back