Junteenth, just a symbolic passifier,Blacks really need Cash reparations. White people just to Cheap.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
This Junteenth is just a cheap passifier being used to appease blacks. What blacks really need is robust slavery reparations. White people just very cheap with their wallets. Todays whites feel they had nothing to do with slavery.But they are reaping the benefits from slavery today.

This Junteenth is just a cheap passifier being used to appease blacks. What blacks really need is robust slavery reparations. White people just very cheap with their wallets. Todays whites feel they had nothing to do with slavery.But they are reaping the benefits from slavery today.
Juneteenth----really should be renamed WE WANT MO' GOVERNMENT MONEY and we's lie and rewrite history to create white quilt to do so. Juneteeth---is White Guilt by hook or crook Day.

I heard a wild estimate that every descendant of slaves would end up getting about $600 .......so give it to them...but then the bitching and blaming must stop....I know that will never happen....
They could receive 6 million apiece and would still expect a check every month as well as housing, food, medical...

Juneteenth----really should be renamed WE WANT MO' GOVERNMENT MONEY and we's lie and rewrite history to create white quilt to do so. Juneteeth---is White Guilt by hook or crook Day.
So youre saying white people lied about going to Texas and freeing the last slaves on June 19th?

I heard a wild estimate that every descendant of slaves would end up getting about $600 .......so give it to them...but then the bitching and blaming must stop....I know that will never happen....
That must have been the estimate some cave monkey came up with. I heard it was more like 600 billion
600 billion per slave descendant?...are you nuts?....you won't get shit that adds up to anything...and you will have to pay income tax on whatever they squeeze out into your feed bucket....

So youre saying white people lied about going to Texas and freeing the last slaves on June 19th?
I am june 19 is a nonsense day and whatever happened in Texas on this day is irregardless. Cramming the "holiday" quickly through coincides with the NEGRO WALLSTREET BS story and is all being used by RACE HOs looking for mo' money mo' money that they dont' want to work for---they are trying to rewrite history to guilt white people to justify Biden adminstration again stealing money from taxpayers to pay off supporters in the RACE HO ranks. I am tired of the lies, the scams to get money, the white guilt, and the rewriting of history. It's disgusting and it needs to end.

I 'am saying white people should stay out of black neighborhoods until some kind of slavery reparations is paid to blacks. Its like having an open wound, that was never treated. Years of rape murder, and forced labor! . This whole slavery thing is a war crime on America's past.

Last edited:
I am june 19 is a nonsense day and whatever happened in Texas on this day is irregardless. Cramming the "holiday" quickly through coincides with the NEGRO WALLSTREET BS story and is all being used by RACE HOs looking for mo' money mo' money that they dont' want to work for---they are trying to rewrite history to guilt white people to justify Biden adminstration again stealing money from taxpayers to pay off supporters in the RACE HO ranks. I am tired of the lies, the scams to get money, the white guilt, and the rewriting of history. It's disgusting and it needs to end.
Again you said "rewrite history". Again i ask you if you feel the event took place?

I 'am saying white people should stay out of black neighborhoods until some kind of slavery reparations is paid to blacks. Its like having an open wound, that was never treated. Years of rape murder, and forced labor! . This is whole slavery thing is a war crime on America's past.
Correct. it amounts to war crimes.

That must have been the estimate some cave monkey came up with. I heard it was more like 600 billion
600 billion per slave descendant?...are you nuts?....you won't get shit that adds up to anything...and you will have to pay income tax on whatever they squeeze out into your feed bucket....
As long as whites are insecure, lack character, honor, and suffer from their inferiority complex we will indeed not get that. I agree.

Thr bitching and blaming will never stop. It's just a form of extortion. As long as blacks exist it will never stop. Find another way.

americas-last-public-hanging.jpg

Americans are preparing your repararations.

I 'am saying white people should stay out of black neighborhoods until some kind of slavery reparations is paid to blacks. Its like having an open wound, that was never treated. Years of rape murder, and forced labor! . This whole slavery thing is a war crime on America's past.
Gee I have to stay out of black neighborhoods.......Think I can do that......your check for $0 is in the mail

I suspect guilt of any kind is more than you are capable of.

Forum List

Back