Juneteenth: Sorry, no deal

Well since people want to give republicans all this credit and that something like polichic will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black republican:

“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."

Also Malcolm X
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter
It could have happened to those whites but they only got picked on for a generation. Then their kids assimilated and became white.

Do you know why Dearborn, MI is doing so well even though there are a lot of Arabs there? Because we didn't cut them off from the economic opportunity like we did the blacks in Detroit. And we strategically put them in Dearborn to be a buffer between us whites and the blacks. Literally cut them off from all the economic opportunities.

If you look at the reddest states you'll see the same thing. Located next to the richest white neighborhoods are always a really poor black community that the whites can exploit. They can cut their grass or be their maids but you whites aren't hiring them for the good paying jobs.

And when were there no liberals around? When was that era?
True the guy that mowed my lawn was black he had about 100 people working for him, most were those terrible white people. You need to take a self awareness course.

Thanks to us liberals and affirmative action

In force for a generation, equal opportunity laws have brought blacks in large numbers into corporate managerial ranks. Starting from almost total exclusion, blacks now hold positions of responsibility, with prestige and income that our parents often thought impossible. Between 1977 and 1982 alone, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the proportion of minority managers rose from 3.6% to 5.2%. EEO data from 1982 show that of all “officials and managers,” 4.3% were blacks (including 1.6% black females) and 20.4%, white females. The companies that led this progress deserve commendation for their efforts in recruiting, hiring, and promoting not only blacks but also other minority members and women too.

A sampling of headlines from the last few years underscores these perceptions: (New York Times, November 29, 1985), “Many Blacks Jump Off The Corporate Ladder: Feeling Their Rise Limited” (Wall Street Journal, August 2, 1984), “Progress Report on the Black Executive: The Top Spots Are Still Elusive” (Business Week, February 20, 1984), “They Shall Overcome: Black managers soon learn that getting through the corporate door is only the first of their problems” (Newsweek, May 23, 1983), “Job-Bias Alert: Roadblocks Out Of The Closet” (Wall Street Journal.....

Two surveys of Fortune “1000” companies show that as of 1979 and 1985 these businesses have not made even a dent in moving minorities and women into the senior ranks. The 1979 survey of 1,708 senior executives cited three as being black, two Asian, two Hispanic, and eight female. The 1985 survey of 1,362 senior executives found four blacks, six Asians, three Hispanics, and 29 women. I think it’s fair to say that this is almost no progress at all.

You sue like to spew nothing, I must make you feel better about your racism. Just like you claiming to be a liberal, you think it gives you a pass for racism.
Yeah sealybobo is a racist who thinks blacks should be grateful to white liberals for their help. They do exist but they do not control the party, like their racist right wing counterpartts control the republican party.
You should be grateful. We go out of our way to hire black people. Republicans go out of their way telling you how bias doesn’t exist it’s just that they always seem to find a better qualified white sorry thank you for coming in.

At least I admi bias exists you ungrateful dick.
"You should be grateful. We go out of our way to hire black people. "

Thats a problem if youre hiring Black people if they are not qualified. You help the myth that Blacks cant do the job. If you are hiring the best candidate then there is nothing to be grateful for. You are benefiting from that hire.
Seakybobo is a racist who thinks we should be grateful to whites for doing what they should be doing. He thinks that because he has a D after his name blacks should bow to him. But I think these racist republicans should look at this example to understand that blacks reject racists on a bi partisan basis. It just happens to be that racists control the republican party, while sealybobo is nobody.
Sealybo is what i called an entrenched racist. Hes the type of racist that will help you until he finds out you've been dating his daughter. The kind of racists we typically have on this board are genetic racists. Every instinct in their DNA is giving them an inferiority complex that causes them to irrationally hate Blacks. They hate us cause they aint us.
How come so few black women date white men? I believe it’s entrenched racism within the black community.

I know it is because you’re no different than greeks and Arabs who want you4 women dating within your race. Same way us greeks or Arabs will fuck white women but never marry them, you black guys fuck a lot of white girls but most of you marry black.

And you’d be lying if you said you wouldn’t care if your daughter married a white dude. Am I wrong?

Well since people want to give republicans all this credit and that something like polichic will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black republican:

“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."

Also Malcolm X
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter
It could have happened to those whites but they only got picked on for a generation. Then their kids assimilated and became white.

Do you know why Dearborn, MI is doing so well even though there are a lot of Arabs there? Because we didn't cut them off from the economic opportunity like we did the blacks in Detroit. And we strategically put them in Dearborn to be a buffer between us whites and the blacks. Literally cut them off from all the economic opportunities.

If you look at the reddest states you'll see the same thing. Located next to the richest white neighborhoods are always a really poor black community that the whites can exploit. They can cut their grass or be their maids but you whites aren't hiring them for the good paying jobs.

True the guy that mowed my lawn was black he had about 100 people working for him, most were those terrible white people. You need to take a self awareness course.

In force for a generation, equal opportunity laws have brought blacks in large numbers into corporate managerial ranks. Starting from almost total exclusion, blacks now hold positions of responsibility, with prestige and income that our parents often thought impossible. Between 1977 and 1982 alone, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the proportion of minority managers rose from 3.6% to 5.2%. EEO data from 1982 show that of all “officials and managers,” 4.3% were blacks (including 1.6% black females) and 20.4%, white females. The companies that led this progress deserve commendation for their efforts in recruiting, hiring, and promoting not only blacks but also other minority members and women too.

A sampling of headlines from the last few years underscores these perceptions: (New York Times, November 29, 1985), “Many Blacks Jump Off The Corporate Ladder: Feeling Their Rise Limited” (Wall Street Journal, August 2, 1984), “Progress Report on the Black Executive: The Top Spots Are Still Elusive” (Business Week, February 20, 1984), “They Shall Overcome: Black managers soon learn that getting through the corporate door is only the first of their problems” (Newsweek, May 23, 1983), “Job-Bias Alert: Roadblocks Out Of The Closet” (Wall Street Journal.....

Two surveys of Fortune “1000” companies show that as of 1979 and 1985 these businesses have not made even a dent in moving minorities and women into the senior ranks. The 1979 survey of 1,708 senior executives cited three as being black, two Asian, two Hispanic, and eight female. The 1985 survey of 1,362 senior executives found four blacks, six Asians, three Hispanics, and 29 women. I think it’s fair to say that this is almost no progress at all.

You sue like to spew nothing, I must make you feel better about your racism. Just like you claiming to be a liberal, you think it gives you a pass for racism.
Yeah sealybobo is a racist who thinks blacks should be grateful to white liberals for their help. They do exist but they do not control the party, like their racist right wing counterpartts control the republican party.
Here’s the reason you think I’m a racist. Because I admit I think the poor black communities would still be fucked up even if we gave those communities a lot of economic opportunities. I see a lot of bad behavior in the black community. Reminds me of the bad behavior I see in poor white communities. To get out of poverty you have to do better.
There is a reason he thinks you are a racist, it is because you are a racist.
Thank you. Look at what he said. I am black, I know what white racism does to people. You guys might not agree with me but you haven't lived it. It's easy to talk shit being white and from the suburbs but when you are white and live in Detroit, this is part of your record:

In 1964 in Detroit there were over 200 acts of violence against blacks by whites to terrorize black families so they would not move to the suburbs. Detroit destroyed a prosperous black business community to build the shortest interstate highway in America. It is 1.5 miles. Then after years of blacks taking that kind of abuse whites like sealybobO want to lecture people about bad behavior and riots. He doesn't have the first clue about the physiological events that occur in a black persons body when they are confronted with racism. If we respond in the manner we want, we go to prison while the white racist continues to be free to be a racist, therefore we hold it in. Holding in that compiled anger and frustration causes bad things, but to the white boy in Pleasantville-Sealybobo, it's just blacks behaving badly.

I know what would happen if there was increased economic development in the black community, I am not guessing coming from a position of arrogance and racism. Seabobo is a racist, he is the white liberal Malcolm X referred to. Like A said, there are more sealybobos in the republican party. And that's the ONLY reason blacks stick with democrats. That's why I am so hard on Tim Scott about his response to the SOTU, because he could have made both parties wake up if he had operated in the spirit of Frederick Douglass. Instead, he tommed out.
That is why I don’t try to make judgements. Your experience in life is much different than mine and when you throw in white and black, then it widens a gap. I try to understand others points of view and being human it can be difficult. I dislike the whole idea of judging because of skin color, that is wrong, I know a lot of great people and I realize that all races there are good and bad. BLM was never an issue with me, that ANTIFA got involved is a problem. To me they are exploiting BLM to create violence and mayhem and has tarnished a movement that brought awareness to inequities. I do like to read your post as they give me a different perspective and it allows me to see another side. I may not always agree with you and May question you but I do respect not as an honest person that communicates and gives us all a better understanding.

I grew up in rural white America however my mother was from Detroit and her and my father instilled a value system that saw people as people. In my church I remember Mr Bowman ans his wife. He was black and she was Hispanic, two great people, I used to go over to there house on the weekends and he taught me about God and how to fish And that woman cooked food that was the best. I loved those weekends I got to spend with them. Sorry to drone on and thank you for sharing your experiences.
Is there anything a person can say to you verbally that would justify you putting your hands on them?
I try to stay away from that element. Most of my life I have been able to reason and diffuse situations. I am often the go between between management and employees. There are probably things that could be said that could tigger a physical confrontation however, I don’t live in that type of element. My father was a decorated, Battle of the Bulge WWII vet, my mom and him were married for 72 years and never argued in front of us kids, whether they did behind closed doors, I’m not sire. He was my hero and my example. Everyone who met my father, loved him, he was a kind, hard working and understanding man who never hesitated to whip my butt if I needed it.
My father served in WW2 also. He got shot in france and eventually got his purple heart. He and mom were married 52 years and they broke up only when he died. That's why I laught at these racists when they tell me how I didn't have a father. He was a minister and my mom and dad both died highly honored citizens in this town for what they did during life which included taking on the racist elements in this towns systems. They did not speak politely to racists and so when I see these marshmellows whining about somebody talking about race, I laugh again and know that my parents are smiling down on me proud because I stand up, instead of being a sellout.

Recognizing Juneteenth as a federal holiday is a hollow victory​

Making Juneteenth, the anniversary of the day news of emancipation finally reached enslaved people in Galveston, Tex., a national holiday is a victory. But it is a hollow one at a moment when the political party that won the Civil War and made that freedom a permanent reality is now moving heaven and earth to keep African Americans from voting.

All but 14 House Republicans were happy to vote for the long-overdue legislation adding June 19 to the holiday calendar, signed Thursday by President Biden. Doing so allows them to portray themselves as opponents of racial oppression, which they prefer to leave in the past — rather than as contemporary racism’s enthusiastic enablers.

But let’s be real.

Supporting the Juneteenth holiday is a gesture that lets Republicans pretend to acknowledge the nation’s original sin of slavery even as they insist that racism is confined to our national past. At the same time, however, Republicans across the country — egged on by Fox News and the right-wing media chorus — are trying to pass laws barring schools from teaching the factual history of racism and white supremacy in this country under the guise of attacking “critical race theory,” a set of academic concepts they stripped of its original meaning and context.

Observing a new holiday is not the reckoning with systemic racism that so many Americans demanded following the murder of George Floyd. More than a year later, Democrats still have not been able to find 10 Republican votes in the Senate for a set of modest reforms in policing, including a ban on chokeholds. I accept that Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), the body’s lone Black GOP member, is making a sincere effort to find votes. But I’ll believe they exist only when I see them.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

Here’s the reason you think I’m a racist. Because I admit I think the poor black communities would still be fucked up even if we gave those communities a lot of economic opportunities. I see a lot of bad behavior in the black community. Reminds me of the bad behavior I see in poor white communities. To get out of poverty you have to do better.
Thank you. Look at what he said. I am black, I know what white racism does to people. You guys might not agree with me but you haven't lived it. It's easy to talk shit being white and from the suburbs but when you are white and live in Detroit, this is part of your record:

In 1964 in Detroit there were over 200 acts of violence against blacks by whites to terrorize black families so they would not move to the suburbs. Detroit destroyed a prosperous black business community to build the shortest interstate highway in America. It is 1.5 miles. Then after years of blacks taking that kind of abuse whites like sealybobO want to lecture people about bad behavior and riots. He doesn't have the first clue about the physiological events that occur in a black persons body when they are confronted with racism. If we respond in the manner we want, we go to prison while the white racist continues to be free to be a racist, therefore we hold it in. Holding in that compiled anger and frustration causes bad things, but to the white boy in Pleasantville-Sealybobo, it's just blacks behaving badly.

I know what would happen if there was increased economic development in the black community, I am not guessing coming from a position of arrogance and racism. Seabobo is a racist, he is the white liberal Malcolm X referred to. Like A said, there are more sealybobos in the republican party. And that's the ONLY reason blacks stick with democrats. That's why I am so hard on Tim Scott about his response to the SOTU, because he could have made both parties wake up if he had operated in the spirit of Frederick Douglass. Instead, he tommed out.
That is why I don’t try to make judgements. Your experience in life is much different than mine and when you throw in white and black, then it widens a gap. I try to understand others points of view and being human it can be difficult. I dislike the whole idea of judging because of skin color, that is wrong, I know a lot of great people and I realize that all races there are good and bad. BLM was never an issue with me, that ANTIFA got involved is a problem. To me they are exploiting BLM to create violence and mayhem and has tarnished a movement that brought awareness to inequities. I do like to read your post as they give me a different perspective and it allows me to see another side. I may not always agree with you and May question you but I do respect not as an honest person that communicates and gives us all a better understanding.

I grew up in rural white America however my mother was from Detroit and her and my father instilled a value system that saw people as people. In my church I remember Mr Bowman ans his wife. He was black and she was Hispanic, two great people, I used to go over to there house on the weekends and he taught me about God and how to fish And that woman cooked food that was the best. I loved those weekends I got to spend with them. Sorry to drone on and thank you for sharing your experiences.
Is there anything a person can say to you verbally that would justify you putting your hands on them?
I try to stay away from that element. Most of my life I have been able to reason and diffuse situations. I am often the go between between management and employees. There are probably things that could be said that could tigger a physical confrontation however, I don’t live in that type of element. My father was a decorated, Battle of the Bulge WWII vet, my mom and him were married for 72 years and never argued in front of us kids, whether they did behind closed doors, I’m not sire. He was my hero and my example. Everyone who met my father, loved him, he was a kind, hard working and understanding man who never hesitated to whip my butt if I needed it.
My father served in WW2 also. He got shot in france and eventually got his purple heart. He and mom were married 52 years and they broke up only when he died. That's why I laught at these racists when they tell me how I didn't have a father. He was a minister and my mom and dad both died highly honored citizens in this town for what they did during life which included taking on the racist elements in this towns systems. They did not speak politely to racists and so when I see these marshmellows whining about somebody talking about race, I laugh again and know that my parents are smiling down on me proud because I stand up, instead of being a sellout.
That explains your values and your goal Settings during New Years. Your parents sounded like great people. They lived by example and that is the best way to live.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

That explains your values and your goal Settings during New Years. Your parents sounded like great people. They lived by example and that is the best way to live.
They set the example as did other elders both white and black. Yes they did.

The day now known as "Juneteenth," the 19th of June, 1865, is the day when it is believed enslaved people in Galveston, TX, received word that they had been freed by the Emancipation Proclamation of January 1, 1863. The proclamation reads, in pertinent part:

"That on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free..."

But there are some significant problems with the Emancipation Proclamation. First of all, there is no such thing as a "proclamation," and it does not have the force of law, let alone the force of a Constitutional Amendment. It is about as meaningful as a Presidential "signing statement" would be today, to wit, it was/is a President stating how the Executive department will interpret and carry out a law. But of course the EP was not carrying out any law; it was contrary to both laws and the Constitution.

More importantly, the EP, had it been legally effective, would have been a clear and gross violation of the Fifth Amendment, which states that no one shall be "deprived of...property without due process of law." Unfortunately, the enslaved individuals were at the time "property," owned by their respective masters. The President had no more power to free slaves than he had to demand that American cattle farmers release their livestock onto the open range. In short, he didn't have that power, and had he tried to exercise it, the slave owners would have had to be compensated for the value of their lost property ("slavery reparations"?).

Parenthetically, the Emancipation does not even purport to free the slaves in the Border States of Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky and Missouri, because, perversely, the President acknowledged that he lacked the power to do so. In effect, he was telling The World that (a) the rebellion had no effect and the states in rebellion were actually still part of the United States, but (b) the Constitution did not apply in those states. Hmmm.

Suffice it to say that the enslaved people were effectively emancipated on December 6, 1865, with the ratification of the Thirteenth Amendment.

What purpose does it serve to celebrate a date that had no legal meaning or status, rather than the actual date when the event occurred? Why not celebrate January 1 (1863); it has more legitimacy than June 19th. One suspects that it is merely one of a million examples of Leftist attempts to destroy our history by claiming that "What you have been taught all your life was WRONG!"

And now we have what? The Senate passes a bill that makes "Juneteenth" a national holiday - of which we already have far too many. If they are serious, they should think about de-holidizing Christmas, which if I'm not mistaken is a RELIGIOUS OCCASION that should not facilitate a government worker paid holiday.

Your problem is you don't like being reminded of your filthy slavery.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Since black slaves were kidnapped and forcefully shipped here against their will under bondage, then why weren't they sent back to Africa after they were freed? Wouldn't that have been the compassionate thing to do? Why aren't modern day blacks clamoring to go back to Africa as soon as they can with all this talk of "systemic racism" and "white supremacy?" Why on earth would they want to stay here? They don't call themselves Americans, they call themselves African Americans, as though that's the country they love and identify with. So then, what's stopping them from going back?
Why dont you and your ilk fuck off back to Europe ?
They are not wanted here.
Neither are yous. Yet, here you is.
I am a European citizen.
Go home, Euroweenie!
I am home pathetic American.
Then you should stay off the US Message Board,, or did that part escape your notice?
Says who?
Me. Take your anti-American whining to a Euroweenie board. You already lost the UK. Who is next to leave?
I will do whatever I please. Youu sound like the one who belongs on a weenie board.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

"Thanks to us liberals and affirmative action..."

View attachment 502936

Great job, Liberals.
Stupid Asian, you have benefitted from Affirmative action.

A lie.

Democrats lie about everything.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

I openly admit when I’m being a bigot or prejudice. At least I can admit it. If any black here argued with me why I was wrong I bet you I’ll ultimately agree with them.

You may say you wouldn’t discriminate but you deny bias exist so your ignorance makes you a racist or an accessory to racism even if you don’t realize it.

Did you vote for this?

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...

thespectator.info

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

I’m not a racist. I may be a bigot and prejudice but no more or less than the average guy. Less actually go ahead and test me I’ll bet I pass.

If you voted for Biden, this would identify you, a priori, as a racist.

The 'Skin-Color Party'????

Let's check:

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

You should be grateful. We go out of our way to hire black people. Republicans go out of their way telling you how bias doesn’t exist it’s just that they always seem to find a better qualified white sorry thank you for coming in.

Thats a problem if youre hiring Black people if they are not qualified. You help the myth that Blacks cant do the job. If you are hiring the best candidate then there is nothing to be grateful for. You are benefiting from that hire.
Seakybobo is a racist who thinks we should be grateful to whites for doing what they should be doing. He thinks that because he has a D after his name blacks should bow to him. But I think these racist republicans should look at this example to understand that blacks reject racists on a bi partisan basis. It just happens to be that racists control the republican party, while sealybobo is nobody.
Sealybo is what i called an entrenched racist. Hes the type of racist that will help you until he finds out you've been dating his daughter. The kind of racists we typically have on this board are genetic racists. Every instinct in their DNA is giving them an inferiority complex that causes them to irrationally hate Blacks. They hate us cause they aint us.
Explain to the Republican who tells you their daughter does date blacks that this doesn’t change the fact their party pushes racist policies.

omg I think I’m turning you black to the Republican Party. I knew you’d go back as soon as they stopped picking on you. You guys don’t trust government, you’re socially conservative, love guns, freedom, lower taxes, you won’t take the vaccine, your community hates gays, etc

"Explain to the Republican who tells you their daughter does date blacks that this doesn’t change the fact their party pushes racist policies."

There are no such policies.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

Explain to the Republican who tells you their daughter does date blacks that this doesn’t change the fact their party pushes racist policies.

omg I think I’m turning you black to the Republican Party. I knew you’d go back as soon as they stopped picking on you. You guys don’t trust government, you’re socially conservative, love guns, freedom, lower taxes, you won’t take the vaccine, your community hates gays, etc
No one could ever turn me into a repub or a dem. Both parties have racists. Repubs are just worst.
dems are worst , they voted a marxist regem in. its now nazi america thanks to all of you.
You guys need to get your story straight. First you say the election was fraudulent and now you want to blame Blacks for voting the less racist party? Make up your mind.
racist democrats voting in a marxist government. its not nazi america than ks to you all. repuiblicans tried to stop it. they arte still fighitng to save america. you all hate america. look what you all did.

I fear they are winning....won.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

"Explain to the Republican who tells you their daughter does date blacks that this doesn’t change the fact their party pushes racist policies."

There are no such policies.

Apparently you must be a democrat.

Name a Republican "racist" policy. To clarify, a policy that sets aside different detrimental treatment for POC's, because of their race (etc.)

I'll wait.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

No one could ever turn me into a repub or a dem. Both parties have racists. Repubs are just worst.
dems are worst , they voted a marxist regem in. its now nazi america thanks to all of you.
You guys need to get your story straight. First you say the election was fraudulent and now you want to blame Blacks for voting the less racist party? Make up your mind.
racist democrats voting in a marxist government. its not nazi america than ks to you all. repuiblicans tried to stop it. they arte still fighitng to save america. you all hate america. look what you all did.
Stop whining bitch. I aint never gone vote for any confederate loving incompetent fuckup like Drumpf

"... I aint never gone vote for any confederate loving incompetent...."

Of course you did.

1. a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
www.thegatewaypundit.com

Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

This blogpost now has sound…** Listen Here ** Here is a photo from Confederate Flag Day in Arkansas…State Capital in Little Rock, Arkansas, April 15, 2006. Yesterday, Hillary Clinton argued that South Carolina should remove the Confederate Flag from its statehouse grounds: “I think about how...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritage is hate.

www.huffingtonpost.com

Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of Racism

In tiptoeing around what "Southern pride" is actually representative of and refusing to condemn the Confederate flag as the horrific reminder of human sl...
www.huffingtonpost.com
www.huffingtonpost.com
]

Gee....'til 1992,....

1617635095747.png

1. Governor Clinton invited Orval Faubus to his inauguration and they exchanged an almost South American abrazo, embrace, http://www.booknotes.org/Watch/72551-1/Paul+Greenberg.aspx
Governor Orval Faubus, progressive New Deal Democrat, blocked the schoolhouse door to the Little Rock Central High School with the state’s National Guard rather than allow nine black students to attend.

1. Clinton’s mentor was J. William Fulbright, a vehement foe of integration who had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

Gee....that's 18 years ago....

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

We should always remember the lengths the democrat party went to to keep their black slaves
The Southern Democrats or Grant the Union general? Both of those had slaves.

Let’s not forget the Northern Democrats like the liberal elites in Boston and our current President who fought to uphold segregation.

...the Civil Rights Act of 1957 was supported by all the Republicans in the Senate, but only 29 of 47 Democrats…and a number of the ‘segregationist’ Democrats were northern Dems (Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Wyoming). Not southerners: Democrats.
  1. There were plenty of southern integrationists. They were Republicans.

Frederick Douglas

Also Malcolm X

Coulter

Stop whining bitch. I aint never gone vote for any confederate loving incompetent fuckup like Drumpf

"... I aint never gone vote for any confederate loving incompetent...."

Of course you did.

1. a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
www.thegatewaypundit.com

Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

This blogpost now has sound…** Listen Here ** Here is a photo from Confederate Flag Day in Arkansas…State Capital in Little Rock, Arkansas, April 15, 2006. Yesterday, Hillary Clinton argued that South Carolina should remove the Confederate Flag from its statehouse grounds: “I think about how...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritage is hate.

www.huffingtonpost.com

Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of Racism

In tiptoeing around what "Southern pride" is actually representative of and refusing to condemn the Confederate flag as the horrific reminder of human sl...
www.huffingtonpost.com
www.huffingtonpost.com
]

Gee....'til 1992,....

1617635095747.png

1. Governor Clinton invited Orval Faubus to his inauguration and they exchanged an almost South American abrazo, embrace, http://www.booknotes.org/Watch/72551-1/Paul+Greenberg.aspx
Governor Orval Faubus, progressive New Deal Democrat, blocked the schoolhouse door to the Little Rock Central High School with the state’s National Guard rather than allow nine black students to attend.

1. Clinton’s mentor was J. William Fulbright, a vehement foe of integration who had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

Gee....that's 18 years ago....

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

Waiting for the “yes but Trump” retort.

The day now known as "Juneteenth," the 19th of June, 1865, is the day when it is believed enslaved people in Galveston, TX, received word that they had been freed by the Emancipation Proclamation of January 1, 1863. The proclamation reads, in pertinent part:

"That on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free..."

But there are some significant problems with the Emancipation Proclamation. First of all, there is no such thing as a "proclamation," and it does not have the force of law, let alone the force of a Constitutional Amendment. It is about as meaningful as a Presidential "signing statement" would be today, to wit, it was/is a President stating how the Executive department will interpret and carry out a law. But of course the EP was not carrying out any law; it was contrary to both laws and the Constitution.

More importantly, the EP, had it been legally effective, would have been a clear and gross violation of the Fifth Amendment, which states that no one shall be "deprived of...property without due process of law." Unfortunately, the enslaved individuals were at the time "property," owned by their respective masters. The President had no more power to free slaves than he had to demand that American cattle farmers release their livestock onto the open range. In short, he didn't have that power, and had he tried to exercise it, the slave owners would have had to be compensated for the value of their lost property ("slavery reparations"?).

Parenthetically, the Emancipation does not even purport to free the slaves in the Border States of Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky and Missouri, because, perversely, the President acknowledged that he lacked the power to do so. In effect, he was telling The World that (a) the rebellion had no effect and the states in rebellion were actually still part of the United States, but (b) the Constitution did not apply in those states. Hmmm.

Suffice it to say that the enslaved people were effectively emancipated on December 6, 1865, with the ratification of the Thirteenth Amendment.

What purpose does it serve to celebrate a date that had no legal meaning or status, rather than the actual date when the event occurred? Why not celebrate January 1 (1863); it has more legitimacy than June 19th. One suspects that it is merely one of a million examples of Leftist attempts to destroy our history by claiming that "What you have been taught all your life was WRONG!"

And now we have what? The Senate passes a bill that makes "Juneteenth" a national holiday - of which we already have far too many. If they are serious, they should think about de-holidizing Christmas, which if I'm not mistaken is a RELIGIOUS OCCASION that should not facilitate a government worker paid holiday.
All persons naturally born in the US after 1808 were citizens of our Republic. The president as Chief Magistrate of the Union could have proclaimed faithful execution of the law by executive order.

Forum List

Back