Juneteenth Quiz: How well do you know Emancipation Day?

White reality and you find reality racist because white people abide by it.
“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false. -Horace Seldon

I feel badly that your twat ass brings my children into it .
Violation noted but I’d like to take it beyond that and smack your bitch face. Ready to finish balls to the wall honey?
I don't think you really want to do that. If you did, your life would change dramatically.

But you have shown the punk you are. I'm sure newsvine could handle you, but you don't want to go balls to the wall pod-nuh. Not if you're nuts are so small that you whine about a holidy.

15-year-old shot dead and three others injured - including a cop - at DC Juneteenth music festival Moechella: Revelers were seen TWERKING atop truck then fleeing as gunfire rang out​

IM2 would you expect people who knew slavery had been outlawed but continued to practice it for the next 3 years to be honest and truthful about their intentions and behaviors, even in the year 2022?

It's unfortunate how many racists will continue to benefit off of black people, getting paid time off for a holiday that commemorates the lawful end to something so horrific that the white race implemented.
Geez, you’re ignorant. White people didn’t invent slavery. That’s such an evil thing to say. You’re just another neosegregationist, white-hating, Marxist-dupe bigot. And that’s not an insult. It’s an accurate assessment.

While many may not be aware of this, this coming Monday is a federal holiday in observation of Juneteenth. All federal buildings, banks, etc. will be closed. It is the second year of observation in Washington State.

Don't care. At all.

Forum List

Back