Juneteenth is moronic - my opinion is correct - here's why

The Emancipation Proclamation was issued by President Lincoln in order to redefine the Civil War as a crusade against slavery and induce slaves in the Confederate States to join the Union Army. Paradoxically, it did not apply to states that stayed in the Union.
You are RIGHT! So, actually no slaves were freed by the Emancipation Proclamation. It's only value was to cause European nations to stop helping the South.

Juneteenth is designed to make people angry. Why? Because it's not genuine on the face of it.

If it was about emancipation it'd be fucking called EMANCIPATION DAY.

And because Emancipation Day sounds genuine, Americans would feel patriotic celebrating a good outcome of the Civil War.

I don't know what "Juneteenth" is....sounds like some kind of god damned birthday.

I don't care that it's scheduled over an existing holiday. It's natural that with only 365 days a year - holidays are limited and some needlessly overlap.

Maybe Emancipation Day and Martin Luther King's birthday should be made the same day. After all President's day combined holidays for various Presidential birthdays.

Not that dumbarsed Washingtonians give a shit about intelligent ideas.
So your main concern is just the name? Get over it.

The goddam Negroes already have their Martin Luther Negro Jr Day. Why did the pathethic White Guilt Moon Bat Democrat pukes give them another day?

If we are going to celebrate any day in June it needs to be June 6th.

Juneteenth, emancipation day, kiss an nword day. Call it whatever you want but it's still a bullshit day.

It's bullshit because it singles out blacks as being special and deserving of special attention when they aren't.

No one calls for a day for all the Chinese slaves killed and worked to death to build the railroads. Nothing for the Indians. Not even a whisper for all the Italians and Irish that had to change their names for a small hole they could get a decent job and not forced into slums.

Slavery isn't an American thing either, it's a world thing. Every race has been slaves to someone else at some point. And no black person alive today deserves anything because they weren't slaves in America.

Forum List

Back