June 6th mob of seditious "patriots"

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
On June 6th, in Washington D.C., a mob of seditious "patriots" committed treason against the USA.

As a child, I fully understood Americans' appreciation of the title, "It can't Happen Here"; the 6th of June mob's seditious attempt to overturn an election induced me to finally read the book.
I reacquainted myself with some names, (all but the "Silver Legion" I've heard and read of before). This wasn't the first time ignorant Americans for patriotic reasons have committed treason against the United States of America. Respectfully, Supposn

On June 6th, in Washington D.C., a mob of seditious "patriots" committed treason against the USA.

As a child, I fully understood Americans' appreciation of the title, "It can't Happen Here"; the 6th of June mob's seditious attempt to overturn an election induced me to finally read the book.
I reacquainted myself with some names, (all but the "Silver Legion" I've heard and read of before). This wasn't the first time ignorant Americans for patriotic reasons have committed treason against the United States of America. Respectfully, Supposn

suppose
[səˈpōz]

VERB
supposing (present participle)

1. assume that something is the case on the basis of evidence or probability but without proof or certain knowledge.

Did you mean January 6th? Or am I missing something here?

I like this thread so much, I made a meme for it. :laughing0301:

MISSPELLED.jpg

Supposn I supposn you mean January 6th. Another attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill by Democratic panty-bunchers. :abgg2q.jpg:

I'm supposn he did. But like I always say:

"In space, no one can hear you scream. But on the internet, they can hear you scream forever." ™ ®

:laughing0301:

The true irony of these hyperventilating assholes is that they may well CREATE a REAL insurrection if they keep overreaching.

I think the leftard morons actually want a real insurrection. It would validate their belief that they're the "poor victims."

1635049179898.png

And just like that, the United States government was almost taken over by Vikings.

It's just a good thing they failed. I can't even speak Viking and I detest Viking food.

So you're a sayin' that there 6th of January "treason" was patriotic? Bet ya didn't even a realize ya done stepped on yer own tongue like that. Hardee, har, har . . .

They are all at least this stupid folks.

This ass fuck reminds me of Turd Catcher, possibly an old sock account?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back