What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 6th mob of seditious "patriots"

Supposn

VIP Member
Reaction score
On June 6th, in Washington D.C., a mob of seditious "patriots" committed treason against the USA.

As a child, I fully understood Americans' appreciation of the title, "It can't Happen Here"; the 6th of June mob's seditious attempt to overturn an election induced me to finally read the book.
I reacquainted myself with some names, (all but the "Silver Legion" I've heard and read of before). This wasn't the first time ignorant Americans for patriotic reasons have committed treason against the United States of America. Respectfully, Supposn

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
On June 6th, in Washington D.C., a mob of seditious "patriots" committed treason against the USA.

As a child, I fully understood Americans' appreciation of the title, "It can't Happen Here"; the 6th of June mob's seditious attempt to overturn an election induced me to finally read the book.
I reacquainted myself with some names, (all but the "Silver Legion" I've heard and read of before). This wasn't the first time ignorant Americans for patriotic reasons have committed treason against the United States of America. Respectfully, Supposn

suppose
[səˈpōz]

VERB
supposing (present participle)

1. assume that something is the case on the basis of evidence or probability but without proof or certain knowledge.

keep-smiling

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Did you mean January 6th? Or am I missing something here?

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ah....what?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like this thread so much, I made a meme for it. :laughing0301:

MISSPELLED.jpg

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Supposn I supposn you mean January 6th. Another attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill by Democratic panty-bunchers. :abgg2q.jpg:

I'm supposn he did. But like I always say:

"In space, no one can hear you scream. But on the internet, they can hear you scream forever." ™ ®

:laughing0301:

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The true irony of these hyperventilating assholes is that they may well CREATE a REAL insurrection if they keep overreaching.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The true irony of these hyperventilating assholes is that they may well CREATE a REAL insurrection if they keep overreaching.

I think the leftard morons actually want a real insurrection. It would validate their belief that they're the "poor victims."

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1635049179898.png

And just like that, the United States government was almost taken over by Vikings.

It's just a good thing they failed. I can't even speak Viking and I detest Viking food.

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So you're a sayin' that there 6th of January "treason" was patriotic? Bet ya didn't even a realize ya done stepped on yer own tongue like that. Hardee, har, har . . .

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
ESDRAELON Right? As if some guy wearing fur and horns and a few unarmed dudes are going to "Overthrow our Democracy"! :lmao::lol::laugh2:

Shows ya how much them thar democrats think about our democracy. Like our "democracy" is two dudes peddling a unicycle around the White House.

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score

They are all at least this stupid folks.

This ass fuck reminds me of Turd Catcher, possibly an old sock account?

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List