Jumping to Obama conclusions...."Net Neutrality"...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I wake up this morning use cell phone check bank account and can't make an internet connection.
Concerned I went and tried my computer. ""This webpage is not available" appears on my screen.
Tried another web site and another...and another even though it appears I've got internet access...
""This webpage is not available" !

DAMN... DAMN that Obama and "Net Neutrality"!

After text messaging friends in other parts of the country they had no problem.
I then shut my router down and rebooted.
Obviously now works fine...BUT why was my first assumption that another Obama f...k up was at fault?
Stereotype based on experiences kicked in. Experiences that created that stereotype?
A) He's been pushing for this
B) He's pushed through Obamacare BASED on exaggeration.
C) He has told us he wants
1) higher gas prices,
2) wants utilities to go bankrupt and
3) wants 1,400 insurance companies to go out of business.
Given these statements and given Obama's actions then I find out he wanted to shoot down allied planes?
Why wouldn't I have paranoia and angst regarding reduced access to the Internet ...
right after the "net neutrality" passed and BASED on my experiences with Obama!

I wake up this morning use cell phone check bank account and can't make an internet connection.
Concerned I went and tried my computer. ""This webpage is not available" appears on my screen.
Tried another web site and another...and another even though it appears I've got internet access...

Obviously now works fine...BUT why was my first assumption that another Obama f...k up was at fault?
Stereotype based on experiences kicked in. Experiences that created that stereotype?
1) higher gas prices,
Given these statements and given Obama's actions then I find out he wanted to shoot down allied planes?
Why wouldn't I have paranoia and angst regarding reduced access to the Internet ...

at best, he IS a traitor towards American ideals, values and traditions, he HATES America !

end of further discussion. :up:

President Obama knows if you voted for him or against him. That's why liberals never have any problems with their internet connection, health insurance and they pay lower gas prices than you RWs do.

You're right to be "concerned". When he finishes trashing the Constitution, takes your guns and bibles, and declares himself King Of The World, all the RWs will be rounded up and put in re-education camps.

Save yourself while you can. The perfect cover is to vote Democrat cuz then the King Of The World won't know you're actually a brainless dweeb who is so stupid that he actually believes the president controls his router.

1) higher gas prices,

Healthmyths couldn't explain Net Neutrality if her life depended upon it.

Forum List

Back