July 9 Daily Word Salad from Kamala Harris.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Has she ever provided a coherent answer to any question?

Following the historic Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, CBS News correspondent Robert Costa asked Harris on Friday whether Democrats both in the White House and in Congress "failed" to codify the federal protection of abortions in the nearly 50 years since the precedent was established.

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled," Harris responded.

Following the historic Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, CBS News correspondent Robert Costa asked Harris on Friday whether Democrats both in the White House and in Congress "failed" to codify the federal protection of abortions in the nearly 50 years since the precedent was established.

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled," Harris responded.

Many supreme court decisions were never codified into federal law.
Marburry v Madison was never codified, but as the foundation for virtually all supreme court rulings.

As Kavanaugh and Barrett would say, it's a "super" precedent.

Many supreme court decisions were never codified into federal law.
Marburry v Madison was never codified, but as the foundation for virtually all supreme court rulings.

As Kavanaugh and Barrett would say, it's a "super" precedent.
Perhaps the Blithering Nincompoop should have said that.

Oh, give her a break! With over 80% of Americans thinking that the country was headed in the wrong direction, and it is her job to defend that direction, how on Earth do you expect her to do it coherently? Wouldn't you need a few beers in you before going in front of the cameras?

Democrats don't have to be coherent or even complete a sentence that is logical, rather, they just have to obey.

1657381646771.png

I wonder if George uses shock collars.

Kamalaprop

Curtain tissues need to be settled, too!

Oh, give her a break! With over 80% of Americans thinking that the country was headed in the wrong direction, and it is her job to defend that direction, how on Earth do you expect her to do it coherently? Wouldn't you need a few beers in you before going in front of the cameras?
88% right now. Sure to go higher as these Clowns continue to drive the country off a cliff.

"Clearly were not," Costa replied.

"No, that's right," Harris said. "And that's why I do believe that we are living, sadly, in real unsettled times."

Circular reasoning is AWESOME!!!
:laughing0301:

"Clearly were not," Costa replied.

"No, that's right," Harris said. "And that's why I do believe that we are living, sadly, in real unsettled times."

Circular reasoning is AWESOME!!!
:laughing0301:
Vertigo-a-Go-Go Danced by a Ho-Ho

Forum List

Back