Julian Castro: Women Can't Afford Tampons So They Can't Go To Work

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This is Peak 2019 Feminism....I hope. Used to be that we could have female biological processes and still work, see. Then we became snowflakes and women call off work for cramps and yadda yadda.

But now we can't budget for $5.00 of feminine products a month or whatever it might be generic. Heaven forfend that women figure this out, be accountable, etc.

That's too difficult. Better to whine and complain that you can't go to work or school.

If another World War comes, we're doomed. An army of snowflakes will get nothing done. Maybe this was the plan, I don't know.

Every day, people are forced to choose between going to school or work, or staying home because they can’t afford the menstrual products they need. Pads, tampons and cups should be available tax-free, across the nation. #NationalPeriodDay

Julián Castro on Twitter

Speaking of being on the rag 24/7, Megan Kelly has emerged recently claiming she kind of knew NBC was run by creeps.

Andy-Lack-Noah-Oppenheim-Getty.jpg

Only a matter of time before we are told they are contributing to THE global warming and need to be either banned or so expensive that only white left wing elitists can buy them.

Plus, aren't they made from petroleum based products?

This is Peak 2019 Feminism....I hope. Used to be that we could have female biological processes and still work, see. Then we became snowflakes and women call off work for cramps and yadda yadda.

But now we can't budget for $5.00 of feminine products a month or whatever it might be generic. Heaven forfend that women figure this out, be accountable, etc.

Sweet Sue has no idea what it's like to be really poor.

She told you that ?

Or did your left wing mind just decide it "knew".

The poorest person in America lives better than the vast majority of the rest of the world

or held in cages at the border without 'supplies'. but hey - if it ain't her, then why should she care?

The poorest person in America lives better than the vast majority of the rest of the world

These poor people have smartphones but can't afford $5 a month for feminine products. Guaranteed

Joe is mad at me because I called him out on his Cult of Identity Politics worship. He'll get over it or not, makes no nvm to me

Only a matter of time before we are told they are contributing to THE global warming and need to be either banned or so expensive that only white left wing elitists can buy them.

Plus, aren't they made from petroleum based products?

I'm old enough to remember when feminism was about female empowerment and not about whining how other people have to buy your inexpensive feminine products

Silly me though, I'm not woke

Why is that something to be proud of? The fact that we are so wealthy, yet have such poverty to rival third world countries SHOULD be a source of shame.

It's not that we can't fix poverty in this country, it's that we REFUSE to do so.

or held in cages at the border without 'supplies'. but hey - if it ain't her, then why should she care?

This is true. SourSue has a serious empathy gap.

These poor people have smartphones but can't afford $5 a month for feminine products. Guaranteed

Joe is mad at me because I called him out on his Cult of Identity Politics worship. He'll get over it or not, makes no nvm to me

Naw, honey, I just enjoy how much I live in your head.

You do realize that poor people's phones are subsidized by the government, right? I mean, I know that you called them "Obamaphones", but the program was started under Reagan.

Why is that something to be proud of? The fact that we are so wealthy, yet have such poverty to rival third world countries SHOULD be a source of shame.

It's not that we can't fix poverty in this country, it's that we REFUSE to do so.

This is true. SourSue has a serious empathy gap.

You don't give a crap about the poor Joe, let's be honest.

Tell me one thing you did to help the poor this week, with your time, money, energy and resources, and let's compare and contrast.

I'm old enough to remember when feminism was about female empowerment and not about whining how other people have to buy your inexpensive feminine products

No, we don't even think you are awake or have functioning brain cells.

Poverty is something that happens to other people, but since they aren't white, you don't care.

Naw, honey, I just enjoy how much I live in your head.

You do realize that poor people's phones are subsidized by the government, right? I mean, I know that you called them "Obamaphones", but the program was started under Reagan.

I have seen you a hundred times on the internet and will see you that many more before Jesus comes back.

Cults make people all the same. There's nothing original about you Joe, very sadly. The truth is I live in your head, and you're projecting. That's why you're here, on my thread. :)

You don't give a crap about the poor Joe, let's be honest.

Tell me one thing you did to help the poor this week, with your time, money, energy and resources, and let's compare and contrast.

I worked very hard this week and paid my taxes... That's what I did. And I didn't whine about it like a little bitch like you do.

I also don't pretend I'm making a difference by picking up a ladle at a soup kitchen once a year like you Christian Phonies do.

No, we don't even think you are awake or have functioning brain cells.

Poverty is something that happens to other people, but since they aren't white, you don't care.

Sweetheart you have to tell me what I do because if you knew what I did this week it would burn out your programming.

I have seen you a hundred times on the internet and will see you that many more before Jesus comes back.

Cults make people all the same. There's nothing original about you Joe, very sadly. The truth is I live in your head, and you're projecting. That's why you're here, on my thread.

Naw, I'm just making fun of your dumb racist ass..

"Identity Politics", the Mating Call of the Modern Racist...

Forum List

Back