Julian Assange On The U.S. Election

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

I have to admit that I only watched snippets of this 24 minute video interview but it included some truly chilling moments when the man behind WikiLeaks shared some of the things he's learned from the hundreds of thousands of emails he's had access to. One thing he pointed out that nobody reports is that WikiLeaks released more than 800,000 documents about Russia.

From another source, some more snippets of the interview:

Julian Assange: If you look at the history of the FBI, it has become effectively America's political police. The FBI demonstrated this by taking down the former head of the CIA [General David Petraeus] over classified information given to his mistress. Almost no-one is untouchable. The FBI is always trying to demonstrate that no-one can resist us. But Hillary Clinton very conspicuously resisted the FBI's investigation, so there’s anger within the FBI because it made the FBI look weak. We've published about 33,000 of Clinton's emails when she was Secretary of State. They come from a batch of just over 60,000 emails, [of which] Clinton has kept about half – 30,000 -- to herself, and we've published about half.

And

JA: I actually feel quite sorry for Hillary Clinton as a person because I see someone who is eaten alive by their ambitions, tormented literally to the point where they become sick; they faint as a result of [the reaction] to their ambitions. She represents a whole network of people and a network of relationships with particular states. The question is how does Hilary Clinton fit in this broader network? She's a centralising cog. You’ve got a lot of different gears in operation from the big banks like Goldman Sachs and major elements of Wall Street, and Intelligence and people in the State Department and the Saudis.

Much, much more @ Assange: Clinton is a cog for Goldman Sachs & the Saudis (JOHN PILGER EXCLUSIVE VIDEO & TRANSCRIPT)

If Assange releases everything he has a year ago he's a hero like Snowden. Just a person drawing back the curtain on what moneyed interests do out of sight.

By him attempting to tamper with a US election while it is happening and in the last few weeks of that election he has shown himself to be as narcissistic as Putin and Trump. His purpose changed from informer to manipulator.

Snowden has not done this.

If Assange releases everything he has a year ago he's a hero like Snowden. Just a person drawing back the curtain on what moneyed interests do out of sight.

By him attempting to tamper with a US election while it is happening and in the last few weeks of that election he has shown himself to be as narcissistic as Putin and Trump. His purpose changed from informer to manipulator.

I think that's unfair to say. Assange is not a whisleblower, Snowden is. Snowden released all he had to the public. Assange (Wikileaks) is a vehicle for whistleblowers who want to remain anonymous. Snowden "came out".

I think that's unfair to say. Assange is not a whisleblower, Snowden is. Snowden released all he had to the public. Assange (Wikileaks) is a vehicle for whistleblowers who want to remain anonymous. Snowden "came out".

Come now, don't run everything through the parser.

Assange is using information he obtained to manipulate a US Presidential Election. Exactly what Putin is doing.

Snowden obatined information and released it with no particular intent except to inform the American people of illegal activity being perpetrated against them.

Assange is using information he obtained to manipulate a US Presidential Election. Exactly what Putin is doing.
You have no proof of that. In fact, your statement makes no sense. Assange was given leaked info on Clinton. He released it .... that's what he and Wikileaks do. That's their job. Is it your opinion that he should not have released it at all? You need to explain.

Snowden obatined information and released it with no particular intent except to inform the American people of illegal activity being perpetrated against them.
You have no proof of that either. I believe it to be so, but there is no proof of it, nor does his intent matter anyway.

The problem is you. Your complaint is unclear. You are harbouring an agenda that you haven't yet revealed. Tell me what it is that you really want to say.

Interpretation: Good news is good; bad news is bad.

Forum List

Back