Julian Assange has been arrested

Remember how someone tried to break into the Embassy to get to him, failed, and fled - we never learned who that was?!

His life is now potentially on the clock....the countdown has begun...

I will not go as far as declaring him to be a Saint...Julian Assange is a criminal. What he did may have resulted in a lot of good, but he still committed crimes.

He betrayed the principals he claimed to represent when he allowed his site to be used by Russian intelligence, he does not have a friend left in the world except Putin and Trump. Now we get to find out what he got in return for letting himself be used by authoritarians.

Good, I hope the piece of shit gets put in solitary and never gets to touch a piece of technology again.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He has been after Democrats for a long time, and its about time.
No he hasn't. His inexplicable posting of Russian hacked emails to influence the election for Trump flies in the face of his stated goals and betrayed the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him. It makes no sense for a man supposedly devoted to press freedom to help Putin and Trump.

He betrayed the principals he claimed to represent when he allowed his site to be used by Russian intelligence, he does not have a friend left in the world except Putin and Trump. Now we get to find out what he got in return for letting himself be used by authoritarians.
:rolleyes: He didn't betray his principals. You may feel he betrayed your principals.

:rolleyes: He didn't betray his principals. You may feel he betrayed your principals.

That is a good point. One cannot betray that which they do not possess.

That is a good point. One cannot betray that which they do not possess.

Were you still at the kid table when the Afghan War Diary was released? Or were you just giddy that it nailed your opposition?

Forum List

Back