Julian Assange could barely speak in court.

The western media is silent of course.

We speak to legendary journalist and filmmaker John Pilger on Julian Assange’s latest extradition hearing this Monday, which he attended. He discusses how Julian appeared at the trial, the bias of the judge against Julian Assange, the lack of mainstream media coverage of Julian’s persecution, his health and conditions in Belmarsh prison, CIA spying on Julian Assange and more!

That guy sure has been the talk of the media since God knows how long.

We speak to legendary journalist and filmmaker John Pilger on Julian Assange’s latest extradition hearing this Monday, which he attended. He discusses how Julian appeared at the trial, the bias of the judge against Julian Assange, the lack of mainstream media coverage of Julian’s persecution, his health and conditions in Belmarsh prison, CIA spying on Julian Assange and more!

I don't have time to explain , but you're absolutely wrong.

He has been terribly treated because he exposed the powerful and the MSM approved of this injustice.

Just further proof the MSM is controlled by the powerful.

He has been terribly treated because he exposed the powerful and the MSM approved of this injustice.

Just further proof the MSM is controlled by the powerful.

Let’s look at it another way for a second shall we!

I put it to you, what would have stopped Assange from revealing things that would have harmed the western powers, secrets the enemies would have used to injure civilians, to arm terrorists with information that gave them useful intelligence to counter the west’s efforts to defeat them.

Assange is a traitor, lets not beat around the bush, he had to be stopped before he did unspeakable damage to the security services, if you think otherwise you are as culpable as him!

In my opinion Assange is a hero. :thup:

QvMmxUy.jpg

I'm disgusted by the entire thing. He was absolutely set up.

On 21 October 2019, Assange appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court for a case management hearing about his possible extradition to the US. Judge Vanessa Baraitser denied Assange's defence lawyers' request for a three month delay so that they could gather evidence. Government prosecutor James Lewis QC and the US opposed any delay in the extradition proceedings. A further case management hearing will take place on 19 December, before a full extradition hearing at Belmarsh Court in February 2020

I'm disgusted by the entire thing. He was absolutely set up.

On 21 October 2019, Assange appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court for a case management hearing about his possible extradition to the US. Judge Vanessa Baraitser denied Assange's defence lawyers' request for a three month delay so that they could gather evidence. Government prosecutor James Lewis QC and the US opposed any delay in the extradition proceedings. A further case management hearing will take place on 19 December, before a full extradition hearing at Belmarsh Court in February 2020

Is there something you wished to discuss?

Like general Flynn, the powers that be will make an example of him to discourage anyone from fighting the globalists.

Like general Flynn, the powers that be will make an example of him to discourage anyone from fighting the globalists.

Investigative journalist, that’s what Assange claims he is, bringing government corruption, and the western powers to account.
Unlike Kalle Blomkvist in “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” novels he tried to expose The United States in wrong-doing, especially Hilary Clinton and the famous Emails from a government server.
He should have known, once you expose anything from government sources the whole of the law enforcement bureau will be brought in to exact its revenge and demand payback.
Assange will be extradited to American soil and incarcerated for many...many years.

He "exposed" multiple nation-states. He didn't lie. Nobody appeared to mind as long as it was focused on something the good people in the States were all for--like nailing Bush.

He "exposed" multiple nation-states. He didn't lie. Nobody appeared to mind as long as it was focused on something the good people in the States were all for--like nailing Bush.

And there we have it.
There is a big difference between the good people of the United States and The United States Government.
The point I’m trying to bring here is Any government would try to stop whistle blowers and traitors from giving secrets away to the enemies, if they turned a blind eye every Tom Dick and Harry would crawl out of the woodwork endangering the public population.

And there we have it.
There is a big difference between the good people of the United States and The United States Government.
The point I’m trying to bring here is Any government would try to stop whistle blowers and traitors from giving secrets away to the enemies, if they turned a blind eye every Tom Dick and Harry would crawl out of the woodwork endangering the public population.

He isn't a traitor. He isn't giving away secrets to the enemy. Frankly, there is no justification for this shit.

And there we have it.

He isn't a traitor. He isn't giving away secrets to the enemy. Frankly, there is no justification for this shit.

I assure you, the United States government aren’t going to convict him on “shit”

And there we have it.

I assure you, the United States government aren’t going to convict him on “shit”

Sure they will.

I don't think you fully understand. These are people who decide when and if my child or someone else's child gets to die and how that gets to happen because we are expendable for what is called "American interests" or whatever other countries' interests are. They decide what our income level gets to be. AND your response is to just eat shit.

And there we have it.

Sure they will.

I don't think you fully understand. These are people who decide when and if my child or someone else's child gets to die and how that gets to happen because we are expendable for what is called "American interests" or whatever other countries' interests are. They decide what our income level gets to be. AND your response is to just eat shit.
The secret to eating shit appears to be in little small pieces, Assange will be taking a big bite of it in 2020.

And there we have it.

Sure they will.

The secret to eating shit appears to be in little small pieces, Assange will be taking a big bite of it in 2020.

*shrugs*

Good to see you put all your cards on the table.

Forum List

Back