Juge Denies Sequester of Military Ballots Following Milwaukee Election Offical Case

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
On the eve of Tuesday’s midterm election, a Waukesha County judge denied a request to block the immediate counting of military ballots, calling the step a “drastic remedy” but also chiding the Wisconsin Elections Commission over its guidance to municipal clerks.

I think I made clear in my questioning that I felt that that was a drastic remedy, that I felt that it was at least at a minimum a temporary disenfranchisement of our military voters’ votes to say, 'let’s put them on hold and let’s figure out after the fact whether or not there’s bad votes cast,'” Waukesha County Circuit Judge Michael Maxwell said at the end of a two-hour hearing.

The request from state Rep. Janel Brandtjen and a group that says it represents Wisconsin veterans came after three military absentee ballots arrived at Brandtjen's home in the names of voters who do not exist.

Remember back in 2000 when RePunkLiCans demanded every ballot had to be counted, especially Military Ballots? How RePunkliCans felt it was so all fired wrong not to count Military Ballots. Now those same flag waving, mother loving, apple eating, girl you left knocked back home America loving Cons want disenfranchise Military Ballots.

When I was in the 'Nam, the Marine Corps made damn sure we got ballots and made those ballots got mailed back. What scares Cons so much Military Voting?

Forum List

Back