Judith Miller joins Fox News

True! More and more people are into "fair and balanced" these days. They TRUST Fox, to give them the best of that.

No, they trust Fox to tell them what they want to hear. Just like MSNBC. But kerry on. :thup:

Hey.. MODMORON, you do know that KERRY on is an insult.. we conservatives have long used don't you?? You need to know these things before you steal them.. azzkisser.

Hey.. MODMORON, you do know that KERRY on is an insult.. we conservatives have long used don't you?? You need to know these things before you steal them.. azzkisser.

You wouldn't know true conservatism if it hit you like a sack of bricks.

You wouldn't know true conservatism if it hit you like a sack of bricks.

I do know a fake ass kisser when I see one. Do a search and I think you will find I'm pretty much the only one who ever said "Kerry ON" asskisser.

a woman who helped them out a CIA agent?

perfect for fauxnews.

I have no clue why Chanel is surprised all the right wing "journalists" want to go to Fox News. :eusa_eh:

the person who helped spread rightwing disinformation in the runup to the iraq war has to have been on fauxnews' list for a while.

i guess they just wanted to get past her jail term

a woman who helped them out a CIA agent?

perfect for fauxnews.

I have no clue why Chanel is surprised all the right wing "journalists" want to go to Fox News. :eusa_eh:

the person who helped spread rightwing disinformation in the runup to the iraq war has to have been on fauxnews' list for a while.

Was she convicted of a felony? (sorry if that's a silly question).

I do know a fake ass kisser when I see one. Do a search and I think you will find I'm pretty much the only one who ever said "Kerry ON" asskisser.

Who am I kissing up to now Willow? Am I kissing up to myself since I'm a mod? Do tell. :lol:

Was she convicted of a felony? (sorry if that's a silly question).

i think she was just held on contempt charges.

Gee - seems everyone wants to work there now,

True! More and more people are into "fair and balanced" these days. They TRUST Fox, to give them the best of that.

Sure they do. Foxnews' audience is primarily conservatives who want a network that tells them what they want to hear. The rest of America is watching the rest of cable.

so fox continues to dominate the news market because only conservatives watch it? Ever seen what their share is? I think liberals watch it so they can yell at the television.

Sure they do. Foxnews' audience is primarily conservatives who want a network that tells them what they want to hear. The rest of America is watching the rest of cable.

so fox continues to dominate the news market because only conservatives watch it? Ever seen what their share is? I think liberals watch it so they can yell at the television.

No, it continues to dominate the CABLE news market. Huge difference...

Forum List

Back