Judges rule for mail voting in Montana and Alabama

Good for the judges in Montana and Alabama.

Republicans don't realize that all this fighting to prevent people from voting safely is hurting your party big time. People don't like it when a political party goes to such lengths to prevent people from voting safely.

I hope everyone comes out and votes all republicans on their ballots out of office. Those republicans don't deserve to be in our government.

It's one thing to be forced to experience this incredibly damaging president and his administration. But what really angers me is that only one or two republicans have spoken out against him. The republican cowardice has been awful. Apparently, republicans cannot lead.

The reason they don't speak out is because they agree with him. They like him. He is what they are and is doing what they want.

Yes they are cowards.

No republicans can't lead. I realized that in the reagan years. All they can and want to do is cut taxes for themselves and their friends, deregulate as much as they can but don't do much of anything for us taxpayers who pay their salary.

Voting by mail shouldn’t be an ‘issue’ at all.

I agree. I've been doing it since the mid 90s.

The reason why trump and republicans don't want mail in voting is because most of their schemes to deny legal voters the right to vote can't work with mail in voting.

Republicans don't realize that all this fighting to prevent people from voting safely is hurting your party big time. People don't like it when a political party goes to such lengths to prevent people from voting safely.

I hope everyone comes out and votes all republicans on their ballots out of office. Those republicans don't deserve to be in our government.

It's one thing to be forced to experience this incredibly damaging president and his administration. But what really angers me is that only one or two republicans have spoken out against him. The republican cowardice has been awful. Apparently, republicans cannot lead.

So, it "angers" you that Republicans won't cave to democratic bull shit eh? I say tough shit...

They did nothing to stop the orange whore's excesses. That is pure cowardice. I remember when republicans were decent, honorable, civic-minded citizens. Now they are nothing but trash.

So, it "angers" you that Republicans won't cave to democratic bull shit eh? I say tough shit...

They did nothing to stop the orange whore's excesses. That is pure cowardice. I remember when republicans were decent, honorable, civic-minded citizens. Now they are nothing but trash.

I have been watching republicans ever since nixon.

There are a few exceptions but over all, I have never seen a republican politician who was decent, honorable and civic minded.

The exception is the few republicans who went to nixon to tell him he will be thrown out of office.

Other than that, republican politicians don't give one iota about our nation or our people beyond what they can take from our nation and people.

Vote by mail...just like the blob does!
you mean voting by REQUESTED absentee ballots....

Vote by mail...just like the blob does. Its safe, it's secure, and your vote will count.
yes as long as its a REQUESTED absentee ballot....just mailing to "registered" voters may not be such a good idea because many of those voters may not live there anymore....

Many states do just that....until the blob started bitching about it; nobody else was and nobody questioned the validity of those elections.

This is a manufactured conspiracy theory that dumb people are repeating.

I have been watching republicans ever since nixon.

There are a few exceptions but over all, I have never seen a republican politician who was decent, honorable and civic minded.

The exception is the few republicans who went to nixon to tell him he will be thrown out of office.

Other than that, republican politicians don't give one iota about our nation or our people beyond what they can take from our nation and people.

I always expected people to do the right thing, just because . . . I was the stupid kid with the long hair who probably would have stopped to help Ted Bundy and gotten killed in the process. I'm no longer that naive.

Vote by mail...just like the blob does. Its safe, it's secure, and your vote will count.
yes as long as its a REQUESTED absentee ballot....just mailing to "registered" voters may not be such a good idea because many of those voters may not live there anymore....

Many states do just that....until the blob started bitching about it; nobody else was and nobody questioned the validity of those elections.

look trump has blown the PO thing out of proportion but so have many democrats and the PO's unions....but as someone who actually worked for PO....UNLESS the register of voters updates their mailing lists,which many times they havent, you will get lots of ballots that are no good,especially with apt dwellers and people who are renters.....thats why they need to be REQUESTED......

look trump has blown the PO thing out of proportion but so have many democrats and the PO's unions....but as someone who actually worked for PO....UNLESS the register of voters updates their mailing lists,which many times they havent, you will get lots of ballots that are no good,especially with apt dwellers and people who are renters.....thats why they need to be REQUESTED......

And the conspiracy theory is that the guy who was in this condo before me will get a ballot sent to him and I will fill it out, sign his name, and send it back in and risk incarceration...

That is the theory.

The fact of the matter is that 2/3rds of Americans are registered to vote, about 210 million. Of that 210 million a little over half actually vote--about 108 million.

Your theory is that a lot of people who are not willing to vote legally will vote illegally?

Yeah...it's crazy.

But there is fraud in every election; whether malicious or just a mistake. It will be completely blown out of proportion by Trump--he said there was massive fraud in an election he won; imagine what he'll say if he loses!!!!

Nobody has ever proven this fraud swung an election. Not even his own commission.

Most Republicans are cowards, they fear the democratic process and the will of the American people – hence their efforts to suppress the right to vote.

Easy to say anonymously on th internet soy boy.
Most conservatives fear all eligible voters participating, they're cowards.

There‘s already cases of ballots being mailed to ineligible voters. And, judges making safeguards like verification of signatures not necessary...

We see what Democrat cheaters are setting up here.

Shut the fuck up.

The democrat judges will be overturned.

And the conspiracy theory is that the guy who was in this condo before me will get a ballot sent to him and I will fill it out, sign his name, and send it back in and risk incarceration...

That is the theory.

The fact of the matter is that 2/3rds of Americans are registered to vote, about 210 million. Of that 210 million a little over half actually vote--about 108 million.

Your theory is that a lot of people who are not willing to vote legally will vote illegally?

Yeah...it's crazy.

But there is fraud in every election; whether malicious or just a mistake. It will be completely blown out of proportion by Trump--he said there was massive fraud in an election he won; imagine what he'll say if he loses!!!!

Nobody has ever proven this fraud swung an election. Not even his own commission.
First off, your numbers are incorrect. Last election, approximately 124 million voted, not 108 million.

Second, there’s already funny business taking place.

Face it, you libs can’t win fairly.

The reason they don't speak out is because they agree with him. They like him. He is what they are and is doing what they want.

Yes they are cowards.

No republicans can't lead. I realized that in the reagan years. All they can and want to do is cut taxes for themselves and their friends, deregulate as much as they can but don't do much of anything for us taxpayers who pay their salary.

Bull shit.

That is the theory.

Yeah...it's crazy.

First off, your numbers are incorrect. Last election, approximately 124 million voted, not 108 million.

First off, The numbers are approximations and they were accurate from the 2018 election.

Secondly, there is "funny business" in every election but it has never been enough to affect the outcome on a national basis.

The Democrats won the house in 2018 and several formerly red governors seats. Nobody is contesting the elections. Perhaps you should face it...you're completely wrong.

That is the theory.

Yeah...it's crazy.

First off, The numbers are approximations and they were accurate from the 2018 election.

Secondly, there is "funny business" in every election but it has never been enough to affect the outcome on a national basis.

The Democrats won the house in 2018 and several formerly red governors seats. Nobody is contesting the elections. Perhaps you should face it...you're completely wrong.

More people vote in a general, and, we have never had mail in on a level of this year, and, we are already seeing bad signs.

That is the theory.

Yeah...it's crazy.

More people vote in a general, and, we have never had mail in on a level of this year, and, we are already seeing bad signs.

It will take some time after election day to count the ballots. Of course you do realize that this happens all the time... Races are called based on projections with sometimes as few as 1% of the vote counted. You really didn't think the votes were tallied by 8PM eastern time, did you?

Anyway the votes will be counted, the results will be certified, electors will vote, the votes will count and we'll have a guy sworn in on 1/21/2020.

That is the theory.

Yeah...it's crazy.

It will take some time after election day to count the ballots. Of course you do realize that this happens all the time... Races are called based on projections with sometimes as few as 1% of the vote counted. You really didn't think the votes were tallied by 8PM eastern time, did you?

Anyway the votes will be counted, the results will be certified, electors will vote, the votes will count and we'll have a guy sworn in on 1/21/2020.

come on....get serious...I'm probably old enough to be your dad....I know how our elections work...It is you liberals that don't seem to understand the process too well...

Look, we know that the cheating has already begun by you liberals...It's the only way you can win.

Forum List

Back