Judge tosses Trump suit v. United States over the raid

She didn’t over step her bounds either. She made a ruling. Right or wrong, making eh decision was properly hers. A higher court said she was wrong. That’s all.
Thing is, the higher court said she had no authority to make any decision.

So yes, she did overstep her bounds.

Being as you nor I were involved in her decision, how can we come to that conclusion then?
Because it was so incredibly wrong. Either she’s a partisan hack or she’s a moron.

She’s not a moron.

They accused her of making up new rules just because he’s Trump.

That’s not being a partisan hack? I think it is.
Looks like you missed a few things. Funny, no mention of her making up rules just for Trump.

A federal judge on Monday dismissed former President Donald Trump’s lawsuit challenging the government’s access to materials seized from his Mar-a-Lago resort, marking the formal end to Trump’s monthslong legal fight following the FBI’s raid of his home.

The judge’s order came four days after Trump declined to appeal a higher-court ruling that canceled the appointment of a special master to review the thousands of items taken by federal agents during an Aug. 8 raid of Trump’s Florida residence.

Judge dismisses Trump's case challenging Mar-a-Lago document seizure after appeals court ends special master review

Looks like you missed a few things. Funny, no mention of her making up rules just for Trump.
Did you read the decision from the court of appeals?

If not, don’t accuse me of missing things until you’re actually informed about what happened.

New Topics

Forum List

Back