Judge Tosses Sidney ("The Cracken") Powell's Against Dominon Voting Systems.

You have a serious lack of knowledge about history. You truly are just a sponge that absorbs everything your party masters tell you and then pukes it all over this board.
You have no knowledge of my historical knowledge, you pompous blowhole. So stop your shit now.

You have no knowledge of my historical knowledge, you pompous blowhole. So stop your shit now.

This is true, you might be actually be a person with an IQ above 65 that chooses to pretend to be a blithering idiot on internet forums just for fun.

But the odds are against that being the case.

When do the discovery phases of this and Lindell's trials begin?

Betting the farm that Dominion wants no part of that, and will pull out all the stops to try to get a settlement.
I remain influenced by a video of an ex-Dominion employee (or an ex-ES&S employee-top voting machine manufacturer globally) demonstrating how easy it is to move an entire column of votes in the machine, undetected prior to voting, to throw off tabulations and produce false results that appear legit. He presented his evidence step by step about how easy it is to tamper with a voting machine.

Why isn’t better technology -non tamperable- voting methods not being utilized?

Think about the number of voting machines across the country during national elections. Not one should even allow for tampering capabilities. Am I blaming poll workers for tampering with the machines? No, way above their pay grade (volunteers don’t make money, other than a free lunch). It’s prior to when the polls open where I have concerns about the possibility of machine tampering.

Wow. Not what I was looking for but I’ll go ahead and post this information for anyone interested. I’m continuing to try to find the varied video of the former voting machine employee.

As a computer science professor, Halderman has not only run academic trials on hacking voting machines, he has also run real-time examples.

"The one instance when I was invited to hack a real voting system while people were watching was in Washington D.C in 2010, and in that instance it took less than 48 hours for us to change all the votes and we were not caught," Halderman said about the experiment.

Yikes. More:
“In a letter sent to Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) in April and obtained recently by Motherboard, Election Systems and Software acknowledged that it had "provided pcAnywhere remote connection software … to a small number of customers between 2000 and 2006," which was installed on the election-management system ES&S sold them.

The statement contradicts what the company told me and fact checkers for a story I wrote for the New York Times in February. At that time, a spokesperson said ES&S had never installed pcAnywhere on any election system it sold. "None of the employees, … including long-tenured employees, has any knowledge that our voting systems have ever been sold with remote-access software," the spokesperson said.”

US voters need to demand states stop using these antiquated voting machines when top manufacturers have falsely presented their wares and participated in corruption.

Last edited:
Traitor Humper's Lose In Kansas.

A federal judge issued an order Wednesday rejecting efforts from election deniers to bar electronic voting machines and ballot drop boxes in the midterm elections and signaled that the overarching lawsuit, which requests an unprecedented re-vote of the 2020 election, will fail.

Six Kansas residents filed a conspiracy-fueled lawsuit in federal court in Kansas last month seeking to invalidate the 2020 election and demand a full hand recount of Kansas’ August primary. Last week, after an executive of a company that manages election worker software in Johnson County was accused of stealing private information in Los Angeles, the plaintiffs asked for an emergency order barring the use of all electronic voting machines and drop boxes in Johnson County.

Judge Daniel Crabtree, who was appointed by President Barack Obama, rejected the request stating that the plaintiffs didn’t reach the requirements necessary for such an order to succeed - that the overall case is likely to succeed, that plaintiffs will be permanently harmed without the order, that the question of fairness is in their favor, and that the order will serve the public interest.

Dominion has to prove it did not cheat. They won't do that, will they?
This is a textbook example of an argument from ignorance.

Forum List

Back