JUDGE: Those Allegedly Shot By Rittenhouse Can’t Be Called ‘Victims’ During Trial, ‘Rioters’ And ‘Arsonists’ Both More Accurate

but trying to kill you does make them fair game,,
and thankfully kyle was armed or he would be dead,,

you leftist sure hate it when people fight back,,
If he had not been there illegally armed, no one would have died. His illegal actions led to two unnecessary killings because he couldn’t handle the situation.

If he had not been there illegally armed, no one would have died. His illegal actions led to two unnecessary killings because he couldn’t handle the situation.
thats like saying he wasnt wearing a seatbelt when someone tried to run him off the road and he fought back and they went into the ditch instead,,

why are you supporting rioters and arsonist that beat up an old man and damn near burned a city down??

just say it,, youre mad he fought back,,

Actually, I think he handled the situation just fine. And if the animals you're cheering on and running cover for hadn't been there breaking the law, no one would have died. Anytime you want to stop being a blight on humanity, please feel free.

At one point, the judge rebuked Binger for nonchalantly referring to acts of arson. “All we’re talking about is arson, we’re talking about being loud and disorderly,” Binger said of Rosenbaum’s conduct on the night of the rioting.

“I can’t believe some of the things you’re saying,” the judge interjected. “All we’re talking about is arson? Come on.”

according to Nancy Pelosi it is OK to shoot protesters

If he had not been there illegally armed, no one would have died.

If they had not attacked him, they would still be alive.
His illegal actions led to two unnecessary killings because he couldn’t handle the situation.

The three guys who chased and attacked him did so because he attempted to put out a dumpster fire they started. So we could also very well say that their illegal actions led to their unnecessary deaths because they couldn't handle the situation, i.e., the extinguishing of their arson fire.

Why something like this enraged them to the point of violence is beyond me.

thats like saying he wasnt wearing a seatbelt when someone tried to run him off the road and he fought back and they went into the ditch instead,,

why are you supporting rioters and arsonist that beat up an old man and damn near burned a city down??

just say it,, youre mad he fought back,,

She just DID say that, whether she wants to admit it or not. She's either too dumb or too evil - or both, because she IS a leftist, after all - to own up, but her post very clearly said, "If he'd just let the people I like rampage through town, doing whatever they wanted, instead of daring to think he had a right to object, then they'd still be alive. And I think them alive and the city destroyed is the right outcome."

If they had not attacked him, they would still be alive.

The three guys who chased and attacked him did so because he attempted to put out a dumpster fire they started. So we could also very well say that their illegal actions led to their unnecessary deaths because they couldn't handle the situation, i.e., the extinguishing of their arson fire.

Why something like this enraged them to the point of violence is beyond me.

Not to mention their illegal actions in setting the fire in the first place because they couldn't handle the situation of a criminal being shot by the police. Or the situation of living in a civilized society where you let the rule of law handle things, rather than rampaging around like a bunch of rabid beasts.

all three people who attacked Rittenhouse were armed
two had guns, the other one used his skateboard as a club
BTW, why do grown liberal men play with skateboards?

Unfortunately, the video evidence you propose for that does not actually show Rittenhouse doing that.

I proposed a video? When did I do that?

But anyway, it's what he said happened and I have no reason to doubt it.

Remember, the three guys killed and injured were the ones there for the purpose of anarchy and destruction and they were the ones who initiated the confrontation. Rittenhouse went there to help defend a business that had already suffered over a million dollars in damage the night before. Those same guys were probably in on it. They are the bad guys here.

At one point, the judge rebuked Binger for nonchalantly referring to acts of arson. “All we’re talking about is arson, we’re talking about being loud and disorderly,” Binger said of Rosenbaum’s conduct on the night of the rioting.

“I can’t believe some of the things you’re saying,” the judge interjected. “All we’re talking about is arson? Come on.”

They are out to destroy this young man because he did the right thing-----the prosecutors should be the ones on trial and put in prison for their Bullshit.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the Chauvin case bro. Honestly, this whole trial was a sham to keep more innocent people being victimized by the racist BLM and their supporters. That's why it was televised.
Remember the verdict just prior to the LA riots, over another violent druggy loser. And the aftermath of the innocent verdict.
Plus Chauvin didn't perform CPR on Floyd after he stopped breathing. So there was some punishment needing to be dished out. Even Chauvin knew it.

But I see you're point. He was railroaded by the court system. But considering what would've happened if the jury had come back with an innocent verdict. All those innocent people who would've been killed and beaten. All those businesses and property that would've been destroyed. It's a good thing he was found guilty.
What you say is True but it is painful and wrong at the same time. Chauvin should not have been sacrificed at the alter. The military should have been called out instead, Chauvin released and whole bunch of BLM and anti-fa should have been shot dead when they attacked instead.

You have got to be joking..if he wasn't armed, they would have killed him. The three shot were criminals attacking him------they deserved to be shot and society is better off with the two dead, and other almost killed off as well.

The one with the gun was not illegally armed nor was he a felon. There is a lot of stuff, some accurate some false being said about their past, none of which have any bearing on the events of that night. Being a former criminal does not make it fair game to shoot them, nor does being unsavory. The only one illegally armed was Rittenhouse, and he knew it, but did it anyway. He had no business being there armed and violating curfew, which they all were and the police did nothing except welcome in the vigilantes.
in the end, who really had business being there?

he has his day in court. public opinion ain't worth shit these days. mine or anyone else's.

Forum List

Back