JUDGE: Those Allegedly Shot By Rittenhouse Can’t Be Called ‘Victims’ During Trial, ‘Rioters’ And ‘Arsonists’ Both More Accurate

Where was this guy when chauvin got rail roaded?

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the Chauvin case bro. Honestly, this whole trial was a sham to keep more innocent people being victimized by the racist BLM and their supporters. That's why it was televised.
Remember the verdict just prior to the LA riots, over another violent druggy loser. And the aftermath of the innocent verdict.
Plus Chauvin didn't perform CPR on Floyd after he stopped breathing. So there was some punishment needing to be dished out. Even Chauvin knew it.

But I see you're point. He was railroaded by the court system. But considering what would've happened if the jury had come back with an innocent verdict. All those innocent people who would've been killed and beaten. All those businesses and property that would've been destroyed. It's a good thing he was found guilty.

Whether Ritterhouse should've been out there or not, isn't the legal issue. He had a right to go anywhere he wants. And the 2nd gives him the right to go there armed.
IMO, he was stupid to do so. And was looking for trouble. And he found it.
But legally, he had every right to be there armed. And every right to defend himself at the same time.

There should not even be any charges against him, honestly. There's enough video evidence to show Ritterhouse is innocent of murder or anything else. If he gets found guilty, then having the ability to defend yourself will become an even thinner line. And that's dangerous for any free society.

Mark my words, if he's found innocent, BLM will erupt again. And that moron of a president and his racist VP will probably once again side with the racist BLM.

Whether Ritterhouse should've been out there or not, isn't the legal issue. He had a right to go anywhere he wants. And the 2nd gives him the right to go there armed.
But legally, he had every right to be there armed. And every right to defend himself at the same time.

There should not even be any charges against him, honestly. There's enough video evidence to show Ritterhouse is innocent of murder or anything else. If he gets found guilty, then having the ability to defend yourself will become an even thinner line. And that's dangerous for any free society.

Mark my words, if he's found innocent, BLM will erupt again. And that moron of a president and his racist VP will probably once again side with the racist BLM.
if I were one of the grown ass men in that town I would be embarrassed that a kid did what I should have done,,
I see it as brave and stupid,, but more brave to step up and protect the community,,

Oh yeah...and when they do they will be finding even less support come next fall...

Biden is already at less than 45% approval ratings. (And continuing to fall)

This trial is a sham already by appearances to the judge. Prosecution has an extremely weak case with the charges it's bringing...it went too far and for too much with no way to back down.

It's over before it even gets started.

Where was this guy when chauvin got rail roaded?
Remember it was Keith Ellison driving the bus over Chauvin. Wisconsin has more normal people (except for Madison) than Minnesota since Obama loaded it up with Somalians.

What are you talking about? First you justify Chauvin's conviction because there would have been more riots? That is twisted logic YT. If Rittenhouse is found innocent and the rioting starts again the outcome may be way different this time. It is Wisconsin and not Minnesota and it is HUNTING SEASON and the gun for most hunters there are shotguns using deer slugs. Not puny AR15's, those slugs leave massive holes.

What are you talking about? First you justify Chauvin's conviction because there would have been more riots? That is twisted logic YT. If Rittenhouse is found innocent and the rioting starts again the outcome may be way different this time. It is Wisconsin and not Minnesota and it is HUNTING SEASON and the gun for most hunters there are shotguns using deer slugs. Not puny AR15's, those slugs leave massive holes.

I'm not twisting anything. The Chauvin case was about something completely different. Plus the BLM rioters were ready to go as soon as a not guilty verdict came out.
This trial isn't about a cop. It's about a white boy/man protecting himself. Totally different.

I'm not twisting anything. The Chauvin case was about something completely different. Plus the BLM rioters were ready to go as soon as a not guilty verdict came out.
This trial isn't about a cop. It's about a white boy/man protecting himself. Totally different.
Exerting his white Privilege in order to stay alive may be a no sale for emotionally addled libbies

Exerting his white Privilege in order to stay alive may be a no sale for emotionally addled libbies

Of course they'll call it white privilege. Even though they have the right to go to riots armed too. Even if they're black.

At one point, the judge rebuked Binger for nonchalantly referring to acts of arson. “All we’re talking about is arson, we’re talking about being loud and disorderly,” Binger said of Rosenbaum’s conduct on the night of the rioting.

“I can’t believe some of the things you’re saying,” the judge interjected. “All we’re talking about is arson? Come on.”

Sounds right. Proving they are victims and Kyle is a murderer is their job.

Those so called "victims" were criminals. At least one of the idiots was a convicted felon in possession of a firearm.
The one with the gun was not illegally armed nor was he a felon. There is a lot of stuff, some accurate some false being said about their past, none of which have any bearing on the events of that night. Being a former criminal does not make it fair game to shoot them, nor does being unsavory. The only one illegally armed was Rittenhouse, and he knew it, but did it anyway. He had no business being there armed and violating curfew, which they all were and the police did nothing except welcome in the vigilantes.

The one with the gun was not illegally armed nor was he a felon. There is a lot of stuff, some accurate some false being said about their past, none of which have any bearing on the events of that night. Being a former criminal does not make it fair game to shoot them, nor does being unsavory. The only one illegally armed was Rittenhouse, and he knew it, but did it anyway. He had no business being there armed and violating curfew, which they all were and the police did nothing except welcome in the vigilantes.
but trying to kill you does make them fair game,,
and thankfully kyle was armed or he would be dead,,

you leftist sure hate it when people fight back,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back