Judge sides with Home Depot after company prevented employees from wearing Black Lives Matter imagery

Congratulation Home Depot for sound management policy, meant to support their business model, as they see fit, and not turn their image philosophy over the employees, who are free to advertise their off hour interests, in their off hours somewhere else, but not on the sales floor, representing the company that pays their salary.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

What kind of sh!t fit would the trump Nazis throw if an employer would not permit MAGA hats to be worn on the job? Such a prohibition would be an infringement of their First Amendment Rights.

Judges always side with corporations. It's the only bipartisan criteria for judge nominations.
When the globalists destroyed Christianity, it opened the gates to everyone wearing anything to work. So many places ended up having an issue with an employee wearing a cross around their neck. The public schools however allow children to wear almost anything as it is a sign of rebelling.

When the globalists destroyed Christianity, it opened the gates to everyone wearing anything to work. So many places ended up having an issue with an employee wearing a cross around their neck. The public schools however allow children to wear almost anything as it is a sign of rebelling.

Students can also wear a cross to school.

What kind of sh!t fit would the trump Nazis throw if an employer would not permit MAGA hats to be worn on the job? Such a prohibition would be an infringement of their First Amendment Rights.

You don't have first amendment rights from your employer. First amendment rights refer to government. Home Depot has a dress code standard that does include MAGA attire.

The closest home Depot here had 4 total people working Friday night. I had to wait 30 minutes for a gallon of paint because 1 guy was covering 3 different sections. They are offering $20 per hour and nobody is applying. Funny.

Congratulation Home Depot for sound management policy, meant to support their business model, as they see fit, and not turn their image philosophy over the employees, who are free to advertise their off hour interests, in their off hours somewhere else, but not on the sales floor, representing the company that pays their salary.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree.

I don't like companies that themselves or allow employees to push social agendas on customers. I walked in a bestbuy last year and saw employees with blm masks and I left. I was hoping someone on my way out would ask if I found what I wanted but they didn't.

No company should allow political and social agendas, unless that's their business model somehow. Companies should be neutral and just sell or make their products and stay out of the social circle.

I just recently started shopping at some places because they finally abandoned their blm pushing either by allowing employees to wear clothes or they stopped advertising blm in stores or online. And some like Disney are still on my no buy list till they cut that shit out for atleast a year. Anything Lego related is stuff off my list also as they still do it and sell gay Lego pride sets.

I could care less what anyone wears. When I go in a store I go in and then get out. The store should feel lucky that any person actually works for those wages.

The closest home Depot here had 4 total people working Friday night. I had to wait 30 minutes for a gallon of paint because 1 guy was covering 3 different sections. They are offering $20 per hour and nobody is applying. Funny.

One reason why I shop at my local hardware store when possible. Better service even if I have to pay a few bucks more. Plus if we always keep running to super stores to get everything cheaper, then those hardware stores close up and you'll have no choice after that.

Forum List

Back