Judge sanctions Kari Lake legal team for false and misleading claims in their election lawsuit

nothing hard to understand about all you vermin being liars

The people you are accusing of spreading fake news are telling the truth. Lake lost the case. And potentially faces sanctions. What is fake about that?

The people you are accusing of spreading fake news are telling the truth. Lake lost the case. And potentially faces sanctions. What is fake about that?
You never tell the truth, you are a liar.

Twisting it? Ok. Lake last the case. The normal action that follows is the demand for legal fees and costs. That is absolutely normal. It was a shock for people who sued Lucky Gunner and lost. But it is normal. It is called Sanctions. The side that loses is sanctioned for bringing a losing case.

The idea is that it reduces frivolous lawsuits. It reduces the waste of the courts time.

So what twisting was done? I think we are down to you not liking the result.
You are a liar.

You are a liar.

Ok. It’s easy for you to prove. Just find the decision and post it. Post where the Judge didn’t find against Lake. I’m sure you will have no trouble doing that since we are all lying. Jump to it Scooter.

Ok. It’s easy for you to prove. Just find the decision and post it. Post where the Judge didn’t find against Lake. I’m sure you will have no trouble doing that since we are all lying. Jump to it Scooter.
Why would anyone waste anytime with your bullshit lies? Lmao.

These people are desperate liars. Allen Dershowitz will lie to his mother for a fat legal fee.
Womp womp.

Lol, gibbering jabbering double talking leftist. You might as well have said, I know you are but what am I?

Several links including to the actual document have backed up our assertion that the judge ruled against Lake. Several articles have proven our claim that Lake is facing sanctions for losing. For anyone with a modicum of honesty or integrity that would be it. Not you. This places you squarely in the nut job category.

Several links including to the actual document have backed up our assertion that the judge ruled against Lake. Several articles have proven our claim that Lake is facing sanctions for losing. For anyone with a modicum of honesty or integrity that would be it. Not you. This places you squarely in the nut job category.
Links schminks, they don't prove shit. When a judge asks for proof so him your link.

New Topics

Forum List

Back