Judge Ruling: Reasonable viewers skeptical of Tucker

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Judge ruled for Fox that no reasonable viewer finds Tucker Carlson credible and thus he can say whatever he wants. Sounds about right. Anyone who believes a word out of his mouth is now legally a sucker and loser.

A Manhattan judge has tossed out a defamation lawsuit against Fox News brought by the former Playboy model who took a $150,000 payoff to squelch her story of an affair with a pre-presidency Donald Trump. Karen McDougal had alleged in the suit filed late last year that Fox host Tucker Carlson slandered her by calling the payout "a classic case of extortion."

U.S. District Court Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil ruled on Thursday that McDougal failed to prove that Carlson was accusing her of an actual crime in a way that would back up a defamation claim. The judge said that lawyers for Fox "persuasively" argued that "any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements" Carlson makes, according to a court filing.

It's extortion if McDougal said pay me $150K or I will tell the MSM about our affair.

It's not extortion if McDougal said I am going to tell the MSM about our affair.
And then Trump's lawyer says sign this nondisclosure agreement and you will get 150K to keep your mouth shut.

Judge ruled for Fox that no reasonable viewer finds Tucker Carlson credible and thus he can say whatever he wants. Sounds about right. Anyone who believes a word out of his mouth is now legally a sucker and loser.

A Manhattan judge has tossed out a defamation lawsuit against Fox News brought by the former Playboy model who took a $150,000 payoff to squelch her story of an affair with a pre-presidency Donald Trump. Karen McDougal had alleged in the suit filed late last year that Fox host Tucker Carlson slandered her by calling the payout "a classic case of extortion."

U.S. District Court Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil ruled on Thursday that McDougal failed to prove that Carlson was accusing her of an actual crime in a way that would back up a defamation claim. The judge said that lawyers for Fox "persuasively" argued that "any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements" Carlson makes, according to a court filing.

WYEHO?

WYEHO?
I bet Karen McDougal would look great in a sweater.

That is hilarious the networks own lawyers admit tucker cannot be taken seriously.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
McDougal doesn't deserve any more money on this deal. She looks OK, but that is not a $150,000 dollar piece of ass and Storm looked worse for ware and certainly was not worth $130,000. Which brings up the point, how can you have the head of our government, who is supposed to be watching how our money is spent, if he is hard d!ck stupid enough to pay $280,000 to get laid just twice? The man just don't give a f#ck. He buys them for an average of $140,000 dollars a piece. What a moron.:spank:

Last edited:

Well... of course they ruled that way. Can you IMAGINE what they would do to CNN if this actually worked?

That is hilarious the networks own lawyers admit tucker cannot be taken seriously.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
McDougal doesn't deserve any more money on this deal. She looks OK, but that is not a $150,000 dollar piece of ass and Storm looked worse for ware and certainly was not worth $130,000. Which brings up the point, how can you have the head of our government, who is supposed to be watching how our money is spent, if he is hard d!ck stupid enough to pay $280,000 to get laid just twice? The man just don't give a f#ck. He buys them for an average of $140,000 dollars a piece. What a moron.:spank:
Oye vay...they won the case, that's what they were going for, whatever works
You know...like blow jobs aren't sexual relations and technically, I didn't lie
when I said I didn't have sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky...
I didn't participate...I was on the receiving end

This would be true of Fox ‘news’ as a whole, not just Carlson.

And yet his ratings are exponentially better than the gender-confused sluts-with-nuts over at MSDNC..... funny how that works.... puts the entire media in perspective.

Oye vay...they won the case, that's what they were going for, whatever works
You know...like blow jobs aren't sexual relations and technically, I didn't lie
when I said I didn't have sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky...
I didn't participate...I was on the receiving end

I don't see how, its all commentary and non factual and hyperbole.

And yet his ratings are exponentially better than the gender-confused sluts-with-nuts over at MSDNC..... funny how that works.... puts the entire media in perspective.

Yes Cons like hyperbole and they why they clap at tramps rallies of lies.

The right to lie on TV to the American people upheld............right decision............and what this nation has become......

Of course the MSM is worse.........but it is what it is.................The KGB is proud of the MSM ...............

Forum List

Back