Judge Roy Moore Scores KKK Endorsement!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Mississippi KKK Chapter Backs Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore In Anti-Gay Marriage Fight

Mississippi KKK Chapter Backs Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore In Anti-Gay Marriage Fight

Imperial Wizard Brent Waller of the United Dixie White Knights, the Mississippi branch of the Ku Klux Klan, shared the group's support for Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore in a statement published on the UDWK's website and the white supremacist forum Stormfront on Tuesday.

"The Mississippi Klan salutes Alabama's chief justice Roy Moore, for refusing to bow to the yoke of Federal tyranny," Waller wrote. "The Feds have no authority over individual States marriage laws. The fudgepackers from Hollywood and all major news networks are in shock that the good people from the heart of Dixie are resisting their Imperialist, Communist Homosexual agenda!"

Waller urged Klansmen and other white nationalists to support "the Christian community's protests that are surly [sic] coming against tyranical [sic] Federal judges," but asked them to leave out "any insignia, colors, shirts" that represent the KKK.

Waller urged Klansmen and other white nationalists to support "the Christian community's protests that are surly [sic] coming against tyranical [sic] Federal judges," but asked them to leave out "any insignia, colors, shirts" that represent the KKK.
Yeah, because the "Liberal Media" will report that they're racists.
4i6Ckte.gif

Imperial Wizard Brent Waller of the United Dixie White Knights, the Mississippi branch of the Ku Klux Klan, shared the group's support for Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore in a statement published on theUDWK's website and the white supremacist forum Stormfront on Tuesday.

Stormfront is a forum for Nazis and Klansmen to join together in brotherly, Christian love.

"The Mississippi Klan salutes Alabama's chief justice Roy Moore, for refusing to bow to the yoke of Federal tyranny," Waller wrote. "The Feds have no authority over individual States marriage laws. The fudgepackers from Hollywood and all major news networks are in shock that the good people from the heart of Dixie are resisting their Imperialist, Communist Homosexual agenda!"

Hmmm. The Nazis and KKK are attacking the Left? But Glenn Beck sez Nazis are Lefties! I'm so confused!

And they are supporting a right wing judge? Gosh, I am feeling some serious cognitive dissonance! Could the retards who believe Nazis are left-wing be...WRONG!?!?!

KKK, the bestest of the best Christians. In your churches and your rhetoric, operating all sooper sekrit. Cover up them "88" tattoos and put away your red shoelaces, boys, we can't let the rubes know we are behind the hate.

I sure hope every Christian on the planet makes a public statement telling us the KKK are not REAL Christians, or else I will have to conclude all Christians support the KKK and Nazis.

68daab.jpg

Honk if you love Liberals!

Last edited:

Imperial Wizard Brent Waller of the United Dixie White Knights, the Mississippi branch of the Ku Klux Klan, shared the group's support for Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore in a statement published on the UDWK's website and the white supremacist forum Stormfront on Tuesday.

I always wondered why people that were not gay worried about gay people getting married?

Imperial Wizard Brent Waller of the United Dixie White Knights, the Mississippi branch of the Ku Klux Klan, shared the group's support for Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore in a statement published on theUDWK's website and the white supremacist forum Stormfront on Tuesday.

Stormfront is a forum for Nazis and Klansmen to join together in brotherly, Christian love.

Hmmm. The Nazis and KKK are attacking the Left? But Glenn Beck sez Nazis are Lefties! I'm so confused!

And they are supporting a right wing judge? Gosh, I am feeling some serious cognitive dissonance! Could the retards who believe Nazis are left-wing be...WRONG!?!?!

KKK, the bestest of the best Christians. In your churches and your rhetoric, operating all sooper sekrit. Cover up them "88" tattoos and put away your red shoelaces, boys, we can't let the rubes know we are behind the hate.

I sure hope every Christian on the planet makes a public statement telling us the KKK are not REAL Christians, or else I will have to conclude all Christians support the KKK and Nazis.

68daab.jpg

Liar. SF quite clearly says what it is.

Welcome to Stormfront.
We are a community of racial realists and idealists. We are White Nationalists who support true diversity and a homeland for all peoples. Thousands of organizations promote the interests, values and heritage of non-White minorities. We promote ours. Yet we are demonized as "racists."
We are the voice of the new, embattled White minority!

68daab.jpg

Liar. SF quite clearly says what it is.

Welcome to Stormfront.
We are a community of racial realists and idealists. We are White Nationalists who support true diversity and a homeland for all peoples. Thousands of organizations promote the interests, values and heritage of non-White minorities. We promote ours. Yet we are demonized as "racists."
We are the voice of the new, embattled White minority!
SF is a community of cave chimps and cowards.

And every racist black and racist black entity in the country endorses obama? What's your point? I doubt that Moore solicited support from the KKK the way obama went after the racist black support. But don't let logic interfere with hypocritical democrat propaganda.
Blah, blah, blah...the racists never shut up in their effort to destroy the GOP.

"Mississippi KKK Chapter Backs Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore"

KKK, GOP same difference.

I always wondered why people that were not gay worried about gay people getting married?
I'm not gay. But the exclusion of anyone who is sober, tax paying, responsible, adult and not seeking to do harm from the system of jurisprudence is an abomination to any American.

When the bigots run the courts, everyone's freedom is art stake.

And every racist black and racist black entity in the country endorses obama? What's your point? I doubt that Moore solicited support from the KKK the way obama went after the racist black support. But don't let logic interfere with hypocritical democrat propaganda.
Blah, blah, blah...the racists never shut up in their effort to destroy the GOP.
Blah blah blah is about the most pointed response you can come up with anymore.

New Topics

Forum List

Back