Judge Rejects eric trump’s Bid To Delay Interview With N.Y. Attorney General

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting.

I'm glad to see that at least one judge believes no one is above the law and it must be applied equally to everyone.

trump was stupid to not do it in July to get it over with. Now, he has created an October surprise for democrats with that deposition.

It wasn't very smart but then, it's a trump.

I hope the NY AG brings the fullest extent of the law down on the trumps. They're all nothing but a bunch of con artists and criminals.

This is interesting.

I'm glad to see that at least one judge believes no one is above the law and it must be applied equally to everyone.

trump was stupid to not do it in July to get it over with. Now, he has created an October surprise for democrats with that deposition.

I hope the NY AG brings the fullest extent of the law down on the trumps. They're all nothing but a bunch of con artists and criminals.

It will be appealed. The NY AG is the criminal con artist. He wants us to believe that his jihad against Trump isn't pure politics.

If E.T. were a deadbeat dad, the father of a bastard son from an adulterous union with a stripper, and is wife was afraid of COVID-19 ... Oh, and if he was the son of Joe Biden ... the judge would have delayed the interview....

This is interesting.

OMG!!!

I think we got em this time,,,

Um, Mr. Trump, I see you just won reelection, but, we here in your home town of New York, wanted to know it we could count on our friends the good, ole Federal government to bail us out to the tune of , a measly $40 billion? - Benito Cuomo, December 2020

This is interesting.

It will be appealed. The NY AG is the criminal con artist. He wants us to believe that his jihad against Trump isn't pure politics.
It's a she, I think she was a crack whore at one time.

This is interesting.

Isn't "liberal female" just a euphemism for "crack whore?"

This is interesting.

Isn't "liberal female" just a euphemism for "crack whore?"
It's that or it's white fat ass professor

Forum List

Back