Judge OK's Assange extradition--sends decision to UK government

Mexico Will Ask Biden to FREE Assange – President WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange has been treated “very unfairly”, and Mexico is willing to provide Assange sanctuary, President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador told reporters Tuesday.
He called the UK decision to extradite Assange to the US as “very disappointing.” The Mexican president intends to ask Biden to drop charges against Assange when they meet next month as "humanity must prevail.”
"Julian Assange is the best journalist of our time in the world and he has been treated very unfairly, worse than a criminal,” AMLO said. “This is a shame for the world.”

Mexico Will Ask Biden to FREE Assange – President WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange has been treated “very unfairly”, and Mexico is willing to provide Assange sanctuary, President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador told reporters Tuesday.
Mexico is pro-rape. It's something to do with being a third-world nation most likely.

"Julian Assange is the best journalist of our time in the world and he has been treated very unfairly, worse than a criminal,” AMLO said. “This is a shame for the world.”
That's just silly. He is anything but a good journalist.

About the only thing he's good at is outing democracy and human rights activists to dictators so they can be purged from their governments.

Mexico is pro-rape. It's something to do with being a third-world nation most likely.

That's just silly. He is anything but a good journalist.

About the only thing he's good at is outing democracy and human rights activists to dictators so they can be purged from their governments.
Yes!
1655982401499.png

Barack Obama belongs in jail for illegally wiretapping Donald Trump, but that's nothing to do with Assange.

Assange belongs in jail for raping multiple women.

Assange certainly has nothing to do with peace.
Assange never raped anyone and dumb Don lost the election to dumb Joe. There was no steal.

That is incorrect. You are the one who is making the claim. The onus of proof is on you.

That's not what all the women that he raped say.

I realize that reality is always inconvenient for leftists, but no. Reality is not a lie.
Prove a negative. You do know what that means right?

Stop lying just because you were raped in prison doesn’t mean Assange raped anyone.

If you do not want the onus of providing difficult proof, then perhaps you shouldn't make claims that are difficult to prove.

You are the only person here who is lying.
Prove the election was stolen or STFU.

Why have you failed to ask yourself why the rape charges against Assange, which were allegations made YEARS AGO, have not resulted in prosecution?

Prove the election was stolen or STFU.
I'm not the one who is making claims about whether the election was stolen. You are the one who is making such claims.

So... prove your claims or STFU.

If I ever decide to make any claims regarding this issue, I'll be sure to prove my claims when I finally get around to making those claims.

Why have you failed to ask yourself why the rape charges against Assange, which were allegations made YEARS AGO, have not resulted in prosecution?
Because I already know the answer. It is because he is a fugitive who has been hiding from justice so as to avoid being prosecuted.

I'm not the one who is making claims about whether the election was stolen. You are the one who is making such claims.

So... prove your claims or STFU.

If I ever decide to make any claims regarding this issue, I'll be sure to prove my claims when I finally get around to making those claims.

Because I already know the answer. It is because he is a fugitive who has been hiding from justice so as to avoid being prosecuted.
I’ve never claimed the election was stolen. You have. Why must you lie?

No. If the US can extradite him they can have him prosecuted. The rape charges were made up to tarnish his reputation and it worked on dummies.

I’ve never claimed the election was stolen.
Correct. Your claim was that it was not stolen.

You have.
No I haven't.

Why must you lie?
You are the only person here who is lying.

That is incorrect. The reason why he was not prosecuted was because he fled from justice and Sweden was unable to get their hands on him.

If the US can extradite him they can have him prosecuted.
Unfortunately he waited out the statute of limitations, so he got away with raping those women.

But if he is prosecuted in the US now, that makes for some real nice poetic justice.

The rape charges were made up to tarnish his reputation and it worked on dummies.
That is incorrect. The women did not make anything up.

He called the UK decision to extradite Assange to the US as “very disappointing.” The Mexican president intends to ask Biden to drop charges against Assange when they meet next month as "humanity must prevail.”
On 11 Jun 2022, pro-Assange Medhurst wrote this:

' I've been out put on a list of "Russian-influenced accounts," along with @ggreenwald, @MaxBlumenthal, @BenjaminNorton, @ TulsiGabbard and others."

Medhurst Page

Assange is mostly a danger to the women that he rapes.

But Assange is also a danger to democracy in general.

-------------------------------------------------------

So Assange can rape more women?

Or so Assange can help more dictators purge democracy activists from their governments?

Both?
the rape thing was dropped because it was a lie

the rape thing was dropped because it was a lie
That is incorrect. The rape charges were dropped because Assange fled Sweden and hid out until the statute of limitations expired. The women who were raped by Assange were telling the truth.

Progressives support Assange because they are in favor of rape. Progressives also say that it was OK for Bill Clinton to rape Juanita Broaddrick. Progressive ideology just attracts a certain kind of person.

Forum List

Back