Judge: No adverse action against Navy sailors for refusing vaccine

Got news for you..................for people in the military, they have a lot of different things that they have to meet standards for. Healthcare is just one aspect (the part where they inject things into you). Barbers are another one, because you have to maintain the hair length and style that the military tells you to. The uniform board doesn't "inject chemicals" into a person, but they do determine how a person looks when on duty, as they figure out what the uniforms will look like and what they will be made out of. And, like I said before, if the military determines that you need to be vaccinated, you will be vaccinated or you can go home and find another line of work. Military service isn't a right, it's a privilege, and if you can't meet the standards and follow what they tell you to do, your services are no longer required and you can go home. The military determines what a person will and won't do, not the courts.

BTW, did you know that as soon as you enlist you lose a lot of rights that you had as a private citizen, and you don't get them back until you are discharged?
STFU. I did 10;years Moonbat. The dang vaccine is a fucking joke. Shove it. Same as Anthrax.

You do not lose All rights under the constitution in the military.

Biden may be CNC.... Lol... But he is not a king

STFU. I did 10;years Moonbat. The dang vaccine is a fucking joke. Shove it. Same as Anthrax.

You do not lose All rights under the constitution in the military.

Biden may be CNC.... Lol... But he is not a king

First off, the Anthrax vaccine was only administered to troops that were going to be in battle zones where the chance of those weapons being used was high. Troops outside of those war zones DID NOT RECEIVE OR HAVE TO RECEIVE THE VACCINE. Only those who were actually deployed to those areas.

And, if you had read my post correctly, I said MOST, not all. And yeah, you do lose quite a few of your rights when you enlist, as your right to free speech is seriously curtailed, as well as the groups that you can join, or the protests you can attend. You also don't have any choice as to where you will live, as the military dictates where you will be sent based on the need. You can't dress like you want to, nor can you wear your hair in any style you choose. As a civilian you can do all of those. Matter of fact, there were regulations even when it came to civilian clothes, as we were not allowed off of the ship in ripped jeans, tank tops or lots of other styles that civilians seem to be allowed to wear. You did 10 years? Okay, but you apparently have forgotten how regulated your life was while you were in.

First off, the Anthrax vaccine was only administered to troops that were going to be in battle zones where the chance of those weapons being used was high. Troops outside of those war zones DID NOT RECEIVE OR HAVE TO RECEIVE THE VACCINE. Only those who were actually deployed to those areas.
And people got kicked out who refused.......took it to court and won.......but still got out..........Later the Anthrax was shown to UTTER BS.........as it wasn't going to be effective against the arty rounds that would aerosol it.

And, if you had read my post correctly, I said MOST, not all. And yeah, you do lose quite a few of your rights when you enlist, as your right to free speech is seriously curtailed, as well as the groups that you can join, or the protests you can attend. You also don't have any choice as to where you will live, as the military dictates where you will be sent based on the need. You can't dress like you want to, nor can you wear your hair in any style you choose. As a civilian you can do all of those. Matter of fact, there were regulations even when it came to civilian clothes, as we were not allowed off of the ship in ripped jeans, tank tops or lots of other styles that civilians seem to be allowed to wear. You did 10 years? Okay, but you apparently have forgotten how regulated your life was while you were in.
I have forgotten nothing.............and took many jabs.............This JAB IS BS and some people are standing the fuck up against it.........Same as Anthrax which was BS.

A judge on Monday blocked the Pentagon from taking “any adverse action” against Navy sailors who have refused to get vaccinated against COVID-19 for religious reasons.

The Navy required all active-duty sailors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Nov. 28, or else face potential discharge.

Last month, the branch announced that it had given commanders guidance to move forward with issuing administrative separations for service members who did not get vaccinated.

What the judge said: Judge Reed O’Connor of the Northern District of Texas called the Navy’s religious accommodation process “by all accounts ... theater,” adding the branch “merely rubber stamps each denial.”

“Our nation asks the men and women in our military to serve, suffer, and sacrifice. But we do not ask them to lay aside their citizenry and give up the very rights they have sworn to protect,” O’Connor wrote.

“The COVID-19 pandemic provides the government no license to abrogate those freedoms. There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution,” he added.

About the lawsuit: A group of 35 Navy Special Warfare service members — including SEALs, special warfare combatant craft crewmen, divers and an explosive ordnance disposal technician — filed a lawsuit challenging the Navy’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate on Nov. 9, contending that the Navy’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate breached their religious freedom.

The plaintiffs had the backing of 47 Republican lawmakers, who filed an amicus brief last month in support of the plaintiffs.

The lawsuit named President Biden, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro and the Pentagon.

The Pentagon told The Hill that it is studying the decision and referred questions to the Justice Department “as this matter involves litigation.”

Bravo!

Not satisfied with having cratered the American economy, Republicans are now setting out to destroy the military through disease.

Your comparison to the malaria vaccine is most apropos to the situation. Yes the vaccine was only mandated for those who we’re going into areas where malaria might be a problem. Well Covid might be a problem wherever you are in the world, so it’s quite reasonable to require the military be vaccinated.

I seriously doubt this injunction will stand.

Sullivan issued a preliminary injunction, saying, "The United States cannot demand that members of the armed forces also serve as guinea pigs for experimental drugs."

The injunction is the result of a class action law suit brought by military personnel and civilians working for the Pentagon, reported CBS News Correspondent Howard Arenstein.

In his ruling, Sullivan pointed to the apparent risk in receiving the anthrax vaccination, noting that the rate of adverse reaction was recently revised upward from 0.2 percent to between 5 percent and 35 percent. Six deaths are attributed to the vaccine, Sullivan said.

The Pentagon had no immediate comment. A Pentagon Web site promoting the vaccine claims that data going back 20 years demonstrates the vaccine is safe, and that there is no evidence the vaccine is connected with illness suffered by Gulf War veterans.

Sullivan rejected the government concern that military discipline would be harmed if courts intervene between soldiers and their military superiors.

Prove it to yourself fool...

My role here is not to educate the stupid, it is t point out their stupidity,

You neither educated nor did you point out any stupidity (although your Google search is full of stupid stuff). All you did is show others that you can link to a Google search, you didn't prove anything. Anyone can do a Google search for anything they want to (try) to promote, but that doesn't mean they are correct.

See? I just did one to say that monkeys are smarter than humans, and believe it or not, there are some of those results that say just that, even though it's not really true.

Same with your belief that invermectin is an effective COVID treatment.

You neither educated nor did you point out any stupidity (although your Google search is full of stupid stuff). All you did is show others that you can link to a Google search, you didn't prove anything. Anyone can do a Google search for anything they want to (try) to promote, but that doesn't mean they are correct.

See? I just did one to say that monkeys are smarter than humans, and believe it or not, there are some of those results that say just that, even though it's not really true.

Same with your belief that invermectin is an effective COVID treatment.
So you chose to remain stupid. not surprising.

Why not ask Trump how much he took?

I've shown the studies from all over the world for a fucking year,.........They did night and day better.

I'm not listening to LOSERS with the worst stats on planet earth.

That all on you.
You've shown lies, LIAR.
LIES that the people originating the "studies" have admitted are lies, LIAR.
But
You keep repeating the lies because, LIAR, that is what liars do, LIAR.

Bite me clown

B3C01848-B238-4A13-870B-C22DC6D3D9F2.jpeg

So what if you are 67? Did you ever serve? Do you know all the requirements for a person to be eligible to enlist? I do, since I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, as well as spent the last 2 1/2 years of my career in recruiting.
You were a recruiter! Bet you had them lining up to join with the compelling case you make for service. LOL

Forum List

Back