Judge: No adverse action against Navy sailors for refusing vaccine

You were a recruiter! Bet you had them lining up to join with the compelling case you make for service. LOL

No, I wasn't a recruiter, I was the head classifier for the Navy at MEPS, as well as the office supervisor/LPO. My boss was all the way down in San Antonio. I was the one that assigned them jobs, did their paperwork to join, and got them sworn in and sent off to boot camp. I was the person someone saw after being talked into joining by the recruiter. And yeah, I did my job well, as we never missed goal at MEPS for the entire time I was there.

First off, the Anthrax vaccine was only administered to troops that were going to be in battle zones where the chance of those weapons being used was high. Troops outside of those war zones DID NOT RECEIVE OR HAVE TO RECEIVE THE VACCINE. Only those who were actually deployed to those areas.

Not true. I received it and was not anywhere near a battle zone or scheduled to be.

Please.
All you have are lies.
Without the lies you're as naked as the day you were born.
And just as intelligent.
Trolling govt stooge is all you are and ever will be.

The data doesnt lie. Stats of orher countries dont lie.

Now go get your other tattoo of Pfizer on your other ass cheek.

Trolling govt stooge is all you are and ever will be.

The data doesnt lie. Stats of orher countries dont lie.

Now go get your other tattoo of Pfizer on your other ass cheek.
The "studies" you quote are fake.
The people who conducted the "studies" have admitted it.
The people who published the studies have withdrawn them.
The only living this lie are fools like you who think if they lie often enough, their lies will become true.
Read Mein Kompf

The "studies" you quote are fake.
The people who conducted the "studies" have admitted it.
The people who published the studies have withdrawn them.
The only living this lie are fools like you who think if they lie often enough, their lies will become true.
Read Mein Kompf
BS. You haven't proved a damn thing..........You post the gov't is God with the worst stats on planet earth.........And you say nothing of these same fuckers doing gain of function in Wuhan.........

Are you their paid bitch??????? Good Boy............So the new story is LONG COVID.........to cover these BS experimental jabs............while DISAVOWING drugs that have been saving lives for a very long time.

Brings me back to a normal question...........Why are you KILLING AMERICANS WITH YOUR LIES?

Can you take that attitude with stop signs? Why not? What is the governmental authority that forces you to stop?

Can you take that attitude with paying your taxes? Why not? What is the governmental authority that forces you to pay?
Just how jaw-droppingly, mind-blowingly STUPID do you have to be to post something that idiotic?

Don't want the vaccine? Don't get it. But also, don't expect to be able to serve in the military if they require it. Nothing says that you have the right to serve in the military. Matter of fact, out of all the people in this country who are between 18 and 35 (age eligible to join), only 30 percent are qualified to serve. I was head classifier and LPO of Amarillo MEPS, and there were lots of people who badly wanted to serve for one reason or another, but because they weren't qualified, they weren't allowed in.
Yeah and what you undoubtedly don't understand is that we are living in unprecedented time's where everything is upside down, and even the government has taken things a little to far, but you are one of them loyal government employee's/soldiers that would have run up hamburger hill without question regardless if you were ordered to or not. You would have accepted the syphilis injection without question, you would have put your protective eye vision lens on in order to watch the testing of a nuclear explosion, you would have, well you just would have. lol

Yeah and what you undoubtedly don't understand is that we are living in unprecedented time's where everything is upside down, and even the government has taken things a little to far, but you are one of them loyal government employee's/soldiers that would have run up hamburger hill without question regardless if you were ordered to or not. You would have accepted the syphilis injection without question, you would have put your protective eye vision lens on in order to watch the testing of a nuclear explosion, you would have, well you just would have. lol

So, you think every soldier, sailor, airman, and marine should be allowed to refuse to follow an order if they don't like it? Dude, every single person serving in any branch of the military swore an oath to follow every lawful order, and nobody was duped into saying yes. It ain't blind obedience, if any military person believes an order to be unlawful then they can decline to obey it but then they'll have to deal with the consequences if it turns out to be a lawful order.

Part of that oath also states that in addition to supporting and defending the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, you have to obey the orders of those appointed over you, if they are lawful orders. If the military says to get vaccinated as a condition of being able to serve, you get vaccinated or you go home.

The only exception I have to this is that someone may have enlisted or re-enlisted when it wasn't required. The very most I think the Navy should be able to do (and I still wouldn't agree with it) is not approve a re-enlistment request if a sailor isn't vaccinated. The person should be permitted to faithfully and honorably serve out his or her enlistment...

So, you think every soldier, sailor, airman, and marine should be allowed to refuse to follow an order if they don't like it? Dude, every single person serving in any branch of the military swore an oath to follow every lawful order, and nobody was duped into saying yes. It ain't blind obedience, if any military person believes an order to be unlawful then they can decline to obey it but then they'll have to deal with the consequences if it turns out to be a lawful order.
Do you think every order is right and lawful be it in war ? I was making some analogies, but no I don't think that orders should ever be refused during peace time's, but the military can be wrong during stressful times of war, and when it is sadly enough, then American soldier's pay dearly for it... Don't take my analogies to seriously, as I just like aggravating leftist with them.

Do you think every order is right and lawful be it in war ? I was making some analogies, but no I don't think that orders should ever be refused during peace time's, but the military can be wrong during stressful times of war, and when it is sadly enough, then American soldier's pay dearly for it... Don't take my analogies to seriously, as I just like aggravating leftist with them.

I personally don't think that every order is lawful, be it during peace or war time. And, the Navy saw fit to hold classes once a year that were mandatory to attend called "Navy Rights and Responsibilities". In them, we learned what was expected of us, what we were there for, as well as a lot of other things. One of the main subjects besides the Constitution was orders given by those in authority above our paygrades, and what constituted a lawful versus unlawful order. And, we were told that not only did we have the right to disobey unlawful orders, but we also had the duty to do so. And, we were taught the difference between the two, as well as what to do when we were given 2 different orders by 2 different authorities, and which one we were supposed to follow. All military personnel know (or at least they should) the difference between the two.

New Topics

Forum List

Back