Judge limits Detroit police

Why would they use any of these things against peaceful protesters? Maybe Trump has an answer to that.
Why would they use any of these things against peaceful protesters? Maybe Trump has an answer to that.
They have never used any of that against peaceful protesters, so your question should be to the judge.

The DO USE all of that against rioters, and rightly so.

In Detroit? I don't know. I'd have to do some reading. Trump did though. Maybe the judge was being pro-active based upon past actions.
Maybe the judge should be forced to put on an uniform and go stand on the frontline of trying to keep the rioters from burning down the city and robbing people.

Why? Judges are in place for a reason.........again the argument has been over and over to take your complaints up in court. Seems that was another lie.

They have never used any of that against peaceful protesters, so your question should be to the judge.

The DO USE all of that against rioters, and rightly so.

In Detroit? I don't know. I'd have to do some reading. Trump did though. Maybe the judge was being pro-active based upon past actions.

That's not a judges job, they are supposed to only deal with the facts before them.

My post there was a crack at Trump. Little more. She acted upon the evidence provided to her in court. It's in the article.

She acted on accusations, nothing more. 50 people could be rioting and a single protester could get caught in the police response and claim brutality. Of course that single protester is most likely cheering the rioters. That's been the MO of the left for decades.

You can read the article and reply based upon that or not. I'm guessing not.

I read it, the people are full of shit, the courts are what you commies turn to when you can win any other way. The police chief said the ruling won't change a damn thing, because they don't use those tactics on "peaceful" protesters.

Then her ruling is no big deal, right?

But I have to chuckle at the idea of turning to the courts being communist. I thought the argument has been that people need to turn to the courts as opposed to fighting back? No?

Nuisance suits like this just plug up the system, of course that's exactly what the commies Cloward and Pivien taught their deciples. Overwhelm and collapse the system, sound familiar?

The argument for a very long time has been to not fight back. Argue in court. People bring their arguments to court and you still bitch. The reasons are clear.

Melania complains about people not peacefully protesting but she doesn't respond to the fact of Donald calling people peacefully protesting SOB's.

The reasons are clear.

Poor thing, does a bit of rough language hurt your snowflake sensitives? And if those SOBs are depending on me and millions of others for their paychecks, they may as well find another line of work. I don't tune into sports to have commie bullshit pushed in my face. If a game even comes on the radio, I change the channel.

Right, "you should peacefully protest" is all a lie.

Protest on your bosses dime and see how long you last.

None of your or the presidents business is it? Their bosses allowed it and are allowing it and you and Trump are still pissed.

It is our business------the footballers are playing games egging on the lies that the communists are pushing in order to destroy america from within. Trump should step in--maybe he can do things like making sure football players and owners are paying all of their taxes------including all of their taxes on the local stadium instead of getting special deals. Maybe Trump should take a page out of the lib books who make new taxes for everything and decide that for each gamed played and televised that they should pay a special broadcast tax........

Cancel culture in action here.

Detroit police quit doing their job years ago. The city is so destroyed it seems only downtown is left. View attachment 385172View attachment 385173View attachment 385174View attachment 385175
As the democrats would have it.

Hasn't been a Republican in charge of Detroit since 1962.

The last four mayors of Detroit have been NEGRO democrats and democrats have been running Detroit since.....

1962, and they steered into a vertical nose dive into the ground. (All by design)

But, somehow the left blame Republicans, white people and capitalism for the demise.

Have to stand in awe. Not only at how stupid leftists are, but just how well propaganda works on idiotic minds like democrat voters.

No wonder Malcolm X called black democrats chumps and traitors to their own race.

Not hard to figure out.

How has that basis worked out in Detroit?

On his radio show, Curtis Sliwa launched into a rant about Coleman Young, former Detroit mayor, and indirectly touched on how his tenure relates to black-white issues, Trayvon Martin, and the direction of America.
Not long after the riots that shocked the nation, Detroit elected its first black mayor, Coleman Young, foul-mouthed, anti-white radical.....same characteristics of the current Democrats.

... under Young's tenure, whites fled Detroit for the suburbs....and Young's message was 'let 'em go...' and that blacks should get guns so that when whitey tried to come back and reclaim neighborhoods, the blacks would be ready for 'em.

“Afterward, the Motor City lost even more of its factories, stores and jobs as well as thousands of its middle-class residents, particularly whites who had been moving to the suburbs in great numbers since Detroit's 1967 race riots. Mr. Young, in his autobiography, ''Hard Stuff'' (Viking Penguin, 1994), noted that 1.6 million whites lived in Detroit at the end of World War II and that only 200,000 were left by 1990.”
Coleman A. Young, 79, Mayor of Detroit And Political Symbol for Blacks, Is Dead

Bad judgment seems to be generational for Democrats.

Police Chief James Craig has stated the 14 day injunction will do nothing to change the tactic of his officers, which is fine by me.
The comical part is the over 85% of the persons arrested during these outbreaks of violence and destruction of not been residents of Detroit.

A federal judge late Friday temporarily banned Detroit police from using batons, shields, gas, rubber bullets, chokeholds or sound cannons against Black Lives Matter protesters. What could possibly go wrong.

Judge bans Detroit police tactics against protesters
They should try this riot control truck
riotcontroltruckkjdhzdkjz.jpg

A federal judge late Friday temporarily banned Detroit police from using batons, shields, gas, rubber bullets, chokeholds or sound cannons against Black Lives Matter protesters. What could possibly go wrong.

If I were the police officers I'd quit and tell that Judge that he can handle BLM and the looters and the arsonists. I'd also tell the city officials in Detroit to kiss their asses.

They should try this riot control truck
View attachment 386856

The need a water cannon. One of those would work great and blow those BLM and Antifa assholes all over the road.

If I were the police officers I'd quit and tell that Judge that he can handle BLM and the looters and the arsonists. I'd also tell the city officials in Detroit to kiss their asses.

It's got to be difficult for police officers, those that can retire are retiring, those that can afford to quit are quitting. I sure wouldn't want to be an officer with a family and less than 10 years on the force.

Forum List

Back