Judge hits birther with $177,000 fine over "frivolous" lawsuit

I do not recall anyone saying he wasn't a citizen...just that he is not a natural-born citizen. My wife is a citizen, but not a natural-born citizen.

Since he was born to an American woman, he was an American from the moment of his birth. That makes him a "natural born American". There is no requirement that he born on US soil, which he was in any case, just that he be a natural born American and not a naturalized immigrant.

Just the opposite. Their claims are too good and that's why no judge will let this go to a jury. We've yet to have an actual trial on this issue. The judges refuse this case while they allow idiots to sue in court cause somebody spit on their car.

Yeah, that's right. Birfers' arguments are too good.

rofl

So explain to us why his own literary agency said obozo was born in kenya!!!
The State of Hawaii says otherwise

Guess which one has legal standing?

So you concede the president is a US citizen, confirming the fact this and other lawsuits are frivolous and Obama is indeed eligible to be president.

I didn't say that, you did. But it could be that obozo was born in america like he said and then invented the story of foreign birth either to sell books or to get a scholarship. Either way he's guilty of fraud.

[
Since he was born to an American woman, he was an American from the moment of his birth. That makes him a "natural born American". There is no requirement that he born on US soil, which he was in any case, just that he be a natural born American and not a naturalized immigrant.

Laws were different back in 1961 and it's not clear if obozo's mother was old enough to confer automatic citizenship on her son.

[

Laws were different back in 1961 and it's not clear if obozo's mother was old enough to confer automatic citizenship on her son.

There are no laws which require a mother to be of a certain age to confer citizenship. The laws regarding such citizenship have not been changed since 1961. I have a friend who was born in Canada in the 1940's to an American father and a Canadian mother. When this man was in his mid-30's, he and his wife decided to move to Florida. While filling out paperwork to apply for his green card, he discovered that he already had US citizenship through his father. That made his kids US citizens too, and all he had to do was sponsor his Canadian wife.

I'm not sure where obozo was born but it is for sure his life story is a fraud and the state-run media is part of it.

Obama was born in Hawaii but his bio & media image is a lie. Bio's are not proof of citizenship or birth. If they were people could change their birth place, date & citizenship at will. False image is standard operating procedure for most politicians, but birth records are legal binding fact based documents.

HAHAHA. That website is pathetic. Their home page says

"They claim that the contemporaneous birth announcement in a newspaper of Obama's birth is insufficient evidence that he was born there. (Did a fortune-teller place it in the paper knowing he would run for president?)."

How many times have we heard that silly "argument". The reason his caregivers listed his birth in a hawaiian newspaper is because there are many advantages to being an american citizen. Stop with that silly "knew he'd grow up to run for president" nonsense.

What they need to address is why obozo's own literary agency said he was born in kenya. That's the smoking gun but they won't touch that.

I'm not sure where obozo was born but it is for sure his life story is a fraud and the state-run media is part of it.

Obama was born in Hawaii but his bio & media image is a lie. Bio's are not proof of citizenship or birth. .

Yup - the media has not done it's job in investigating this fraudster They seem to forget the internet is out there and the net has exposed the truth like they did with 911 and the iraq war.

I didn't say that, you did. But it could be that obozo was born in america like he said and then invented the story of foreign birth either to sell books or to get a scholarship. Either way he's guilty of fraud.

There are no foreign scholarships that Obama could have received which would have been more than the Pell Grants which he could have received as the son of low income American parent(s).

Someone at Obama's publishing company put out a flyer for a speaking engagement that said he was born in Kenya. As Obama said, the guy made a mistake. That stuff happens. So what? That's hardly "fraud". He didn't sell more books or make more money by reason of his place of birth so to say this was "fraud" is really stretching it.

Fraud is a crime which is defined as:

1.Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
2.A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

An error in the location of his birth on a flyer promoting a speaking engagement does not meet either definition of fraud.

And this is an example of the idiocy that made it easy for the judge to throw this clearly frivolous ‘lawsuit’ in the trash, where it belongs.

HAHAHA. The board notes you have no response save name-calling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

[
Someone at Obama's publishing company put out a flyer for a speaking engagement that said he was born in Kenya. As Obama said, the guy made a mistake. That stuff happens. So what? That's hardly "fraud". He didn't sell more books or make more money by reason of his place of birth so to say this was "fraud" is really stretching it.

It wasn't a flyer, it was a booklet. And yes, it may have been done to sell more books and if so it was indeed fraud.

Most likely explanation is that the kenya birth story is true. THINK

SS, it doesn't matter if Obama was born on mars, his mother was an American citizen. End of discussion.

Unless you want to explain how John McCain IS a citizen when he was born in Panama.

SS, it doesn't matter if Obama was born on mars, his mother was an American citizen. End of discussion.

Unless you want to explain how John McCain IS a citizen when he was born in Panama.

The constitution says a president must be a "natural born citizen",not merely a citizen. No one is sure what that means but it can be argued an NBC must be born on american soil and both parents citizens.

And this is an example of the idiocy that made it easy for the judge to throw this clearly frivolous ‘lawsuit’ in the trash, where it belongs.

HAHAHA. The board notes you have no response save name-calling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Can we fine Speedy $177K for frivolous threads?

Forum List

Back