Judge Ends Shooting Case Against Breonna Taylor's Boyfriend

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm glad they dismissed this case with prejudice. It can't be brought up again.

The no knock searches are very dangerous to the police. If someone comes exploding through your door unannounced, you have every right to shoot and kill them.

Thank goodness the cop wasn't killed. He was shot in the leg.

Thank goodness the court dismissed this. The man was only protecting his girlfriend, himself and his home.

The no knock searches are very dangerous to the police. If someone comes exploding through your door unannounced, you have every right to shoot and kill them.

Thank goodness the court dismissed this. The man was only protecting his girlfriend, himself and his home.

It wasn’t a no-knock situation. Neighbors testified that they heard the police knocking. This thug just started blasting and didn’t care that his hood rat GF was in the cross fire.

Glad he didn't die, but wouldn't say "thank goodness", as nothing good about it. The dumbass cop survived by pure dumb luck and bad aim of the guy that charges were dismissed against today, but not before the cops killing a unarmed half naked woman on the opposite side of the room, where no bullets were coming from. Bad business. Very sad.

I agree.

Except the cops actually identified themselves!

They did? I might have to take back that agreement I just gave her. o.0

Edit: I can't find conclusive evidence that they announced themselves. Little help here?

Last edited:

They did? I might have to take back that agreement I just gave her. o.0
It's true....Neighbors testified that the cops identified themselves when they knocked.

And the asshole "boyfriend" used Taylor as a human shield.

It's true....Neighbors testified that the cops identified themselves when they knocked.

Everything in that is alleged. I was kind of hoping with recordings or.. Something.

Either way... If what you say is true... It's likely he's cooperated with police, and they let him off... Which also means he'll be dead soon. If it's true it can be proven they announced themselves.

Everything in that is alleged. I was kind of hoping with recordings or.. Something.

Either way... If what you say is true... It's likely he's cooperated with police, and they let him off... Which also means he'll be dead soon. If it's true it can be proven they announced themselves.
Neighbors testified in court that they identified themselves.

The forensics suggest that the drug thug was shooting at the cops with Taylor between the two of them.

She was a (relatively) innocent victim, though not in the mythical way that the incident has been portrayed.

The forensics suggest that the drug thug was shooting at the cops with Taylor between the two of them.

She was a (relatively) innocent victim, though not in the mythical way that the incident has been portrayed.
If that's true... I honestly believe he'll be dead shortly after the cops stop watching him. Assuming of course he doesn't go to jail for something else. Did they find drugs?

If that's true... I honestly believe he'll be dead shortly after the cops stop watching him. Assuming of course he doesn't go to jail for something else. Did they find drugs?
Savvy dealers very rarely have the evidence in their homes.

Glad he didn't die, but wouldn't say "thank goodness", as nothing good about it. The dumbass cop survived by pure dumb luck and bad aim of the guy that charges were dismissed against today, but not before the cops killing a unarmed half naked woman on the opposite side of the room, where no bullets were coming from. Bad business. Very sad.

Yes they killed Brionna. They should have been held responsible for her death.

None of it was good.

I don't wish bad on anyone. So I thank goodness that he wasn't killed.

I can understand wanting to get this mess in the read view mirror....but franky, the evidence against this man, at least what's been reported, seemed overwhelming.

A witness heard the police knock and announce, enter, and this guy is at the door guns blazing......which lead to the death of Taylor......

136AAF43-23C0-4B4D-B32C-01C6806F4158.jpeg

Forum List

Back