Judge dismisses transgender woman’s suit against Miss United States of America pageant

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
And the winner is: Miss United States of America.

A federal judge Thursday threw out a lawsuit by a transgender woman who accused the private pageant corporation of discrimination for denying her the right to participate in competitions.

U.S. District Judge Michael W. Mosman found that the pageant association cannot be required to allow a transgender woman to participate in light of its mission to promote “natural-born” females.
Judge dismisses transgender woman’s suit against Miss United States of America pageant - oregonlive.com

I'm glad he threw it out.

Something tells me ... he probably wasn't going to win anyway ...

5c13d71d7a60381eeb75bde353dcb9be.jpg

I want Croc Dundee to do the checking!!

1614512515627.png

It's rather sad, really. "Pathetic" in the true sense of the word.

Greg

View attachment 462582
Now, he should have won.
View attachment 462585

Uh....nope!!!!

Greg
Do you know who Jamie Farr is? Did you ever watch the tv show MASH?
Klinger was a comic genius; section 8 and his representation of the Statue of Liberty will live forever!!!

Mash was a staple at our place growing up. The series was a lot better than the movie imo and the book was...well....not much really.

Greg

View attachment 462582
Now, he should have won.
View attachment 462585

Uh....nope!!!!

Greg
Klinger was a comic genius; section 8 and his representation of the Statue of Liberty will live forever!!!

Mash was a staple at our place growing up. The series was a lot better than the movie imo and the book was...well....not much really.

Greg
I didn't even know there was a book.

View attachment 462582
Now, he should have won.
View attachment 462585

Uh....nope!!!!

Greg

Greg
I didn't even know there was a book.
MASH: A Novel About Three Army Doctors - Wikipedia
MASH: A Novel About Three Army Doctors - Wikipedia
MASH: A Novel About Three Army Doctors is a 1968 novel by Richard Hooker (the pen name for former military surgeon H. Richard Hornberger and writer W. C. Heinz) which is notable as the inspiration for the feature film M*A*S*H (1970) and the TV series of the same name (1972-1983).

Actually I read it when I was about twenty so I may revisit it later; it may seem better now....???

Greg

Why can't transgender people take it upon themselves to create a Miss Transgender USA? I certainly have no issues one way or the other with transgender people. I don't understand it, but frankly, it's their lives and they can live how they want to.....but I don't get why they feel the need to try and hijack private organizations like this, that want to hold events for naturally born women...frankly I find it odd we have to refer to women as naturally born women now....but whatever.

Likewise, and sadly, it seems we might have to create a seperate league in high school and college sports, currently transgender women, or women, biologically men, are sports for naturally born women.

The series lasted more than three times longer than the Korean War it portrays. Every season, Alan Alda became more self-righteous and more preachy.

Alan Alda's character, Hawkeye Pierce, was the inspiration for generations of pretentious college freshmen bringing everyone down with their relentless virtue signalling.

A federal judge Thursday threw out a lawsuit by a transgender woman who accused the private pageant corporation of discrimination for denying her the right to participate in competitions.

U.S. District Judge Michael W. Mosman found that the pageant association cannot be required to allow a transgender woman to participate in light of its mission to promote “natural-born” females.
Judge dismisses transgender woman’s suit against Miss United States of America pageant - oregonlive.com

One shouldn’t be ‘glad’ – this is clearly an act of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate on the part of the pageant.

But the First Amendment protects the right of freedom of association for private organizations at liberty to exclude whomever they wish.

The series lasted more than three times longer than the Korean War it portrays. Every season, Alan Alda became more self-righteous and more preachy.

Alan Alda's character, Hawkeye Pierce, was the inspiration for generations of pretentious college freshmen bringing everyone down with their relentless virtue signalling.
True, but it was often quite funny.

Greg

One shouldn’t be ‘glad’ – this is clearly an act of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate on the part of the pageant.

But the First Amendment protects the right of freedom of association for private organizations at liberty to exclude whomever they wish.
Why not "glad"; I am and frankly if you want to allow menaswimmen then frankly you should declare your self-interest!!!

Greg

"Fear"...................of what? lmao

The only fear would be that the Judges virtue Signal a la Kaitlin Jenner or whatever!! "Woman of the year" is a man??? lmao That's one for the patriarchy!!!

Greg

You have failed to show where it is an act of fear, ignorance, bigotry or hate on the part of the pageant. You don't have any data. If you ain't got data, your chatta' don't matta.

Forum List

Back