Judge Dismisses Fulton County Ballot Review Case.

Semantics. Okay, have it your way, he attempted to register fraudulently, that's voter fraud.
How does one attempt to register “fraudulently”? Did he use a false name? No. He simply asked if he could register to vote in this election, he was told no he doesn’t qualify. Asking a question isn’t illegal or committing any crime.

How does one attempt to register “fraudulently”? Did he use a false name? No. He simply asked if he could register to vote in this election, he was told no he doesn’t qualify. Asking a question isn’t illegal or committing any crime.
This kid just wasn't pulling a prank, once is a mistake, twice , show's intention, unless the kid is retarded, there's no excuse for this. I bet if it was an undocumented immigrant attempting to do the same thing TWICE, you people would be all over this and get the feds involved.

the feds on it

This kid just wasn't pulling a prank, once is a mistake, twice , show's intention, unless the kid is retarded, there's no excuse for this. I bet if it was an undocumented immigrant attempting to do the same thing TWICE, you people would be all over this and get the feds involved.

the feds on it
First of all, these are allegations from some Democrat. Even if true, he said he heard another 17 year old that voted. So he merely asked if he could. Nothing wrong with that. And nothing wrong with asking a second person, since people are often misinformed.

First of all, these are allegations from some Democrat. Even if true, he said he heard another 17 year old that voted. So he merely asked if he could. Nothing wrong with that. And nothing wrong with asking a second person, since people are often misinformed.
I guess most Republicans are hypocrites then. It all depends whether our Republican says it or Democrat says it, as if integrity and the truth choose one party over the other. Those are qualities of individuals, not political parties. But I have discovered there's no sense in talking to you ; try to have a good day, I plan on it.

I guess most Republicans are hypocrites then. It all depends whether our Republican says it or Democrat says it, as if integrity and the truth choose one party over the other. Those are qualities of individuals, not political parties. But I have discovered there's no sense in talking to you ; try to have a good day, I plan on it.
I went back and read the original article in Newsweek, " he attempted to vote twice ". I rest my case, you can keep your delusions.

I went back and read the original article in Newsweek, " he attempted to vote twice ". I rest my case, you can keep your delusions.
He didn’t attempt to vote once, how can you vote without a ballot?

He didn’t attempt to vote once, how can you vote without a ballot?
The only thing that stopped him was the diligence of the poll worker. You're asking the wrong questions, why did he do it to begin with, he intended to vote if he could get away with it. That's the bottom line. There was no good intentions here.

The only thing that stopped him was the diligence of the poll worker. You're asking the wrong questions, why did he do it to begin with, he intended to vote if he could get away with it. That's the bottom line. There was no good intentions here.
Cyber criminals do the same thing, it's called " fishing ". They're looking for a chance to commit a crime. As I said this kid did it once that's a mistake. Doing it twice ( that we know of ) makes it a pattern, and not one that leads to a good ending. Look at who this kid is, he knew better. You got to think the whole thing through otherwise you won't come up with the right answer, and you can't come up with the right answer if you don't ask the right questions to begin with. Like I said try to have a good day. Enough of this bullshit already.Goodbye.

Maybe he was testing vote integrity.

Forum List

Back