Judge Blocks Biden's Vaccine Mandate For Federal Employees Nationwide

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
See: U.S. judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for federal workers in latest blow to White House Covid agenda

JAN 21 2022
"Judge Jeffrey Brown, an appointee of former President Donald Trump, wrote in a 20-page order that Biden’s executive order “amounts to a presidential mandate that all federal employees consent to vaccination against COVID-19 or lose their jobs.”

“Because the President’s authority is not that broad, the court will enjoin the second order’s enforcement,” read Brown’s ruling in U.S. District Court in Galveston, Texas."

BTW, here is a LINK to the 20-page order putting a hold on Biden’s vaccine mandate for federal workers, part of which reads:

"As noted above, the Fifth Circuit has already determined that the Hobson’s choice employees face between “their job(s) and their jab(s)” amounts to irreparable harm. OSHA, 17 F.4th at 618. Regardless of what the conventional wisdom may be concerning vaccination, no legal remedy adequately protects the liberty interests of employees who must choose between violating a mandate of doubtful validity or consenting to an unwanted medical procedure that cannot be undone. The Fifth Circuit has also held that the reputational injury and lost wages employees experience when they lose their jobs “do not necessarily constitute irreparable harm.” Burgess v. Fed. Deposit Ins. Corp., 871 F.3d 297, 304 (5th Cir. 2017). But when an unlawful order bars those employees from significant employment opportunities in their chosen profession, the harm becomes irreparable. Id"

The bottom line is, it would be an absurdity to believe that our founders, and those who ratified our Constitution, vested a power in Congress to delegate powers which it may not rightfully exercise itself.

JWK

“We often give enemies the means of our own destruction.” -- Aesop. Witness the dangerous stranglehold the Chinese Communist Party now exercises over the production of our nation’s necessities

I wonder if it stands will .gov employees that were let go have standing to sue the government or will they quietly be reinstated with back pay?

I noticed that today masks in my county's public schools are now optional per Younkin's EO.

I wonder if it stands will .gov employees that were let go have standing to sue the government or will they quietly be reinstated with back pay?

I noticed that today masks in my county's public schools are now optional per Younkin's EO.
Probably they will quietly be reinstated with back pay.

JWK

It would be an absurdity to believe that our founders, and those who ratified our Constitution, vested a power in Congress to delegate powers which it may not rightfully exercise itself.

What did the S.C. Majority in Biden v. Missouri actually rule?

The Court asserted the Secretary of Health and Human Services has authority delegated under legislation passed by Congress to require healthcare workers at facilities receiving federal funding, to be vaccinated.

The question of Congress' authority to actually delegate such authority was not addressed by the Court, nor did the court address the question of these healthcare workers' fundamental rights being infringed upon by the mandate.

Here is a LINK to the 20-page order putting a hold on Biden’s vaccine mandate for federal workers. It is well worth studying!

JWK

It would be an absolute absurdity to believe that our founders, and those who ratified our Constitution, vested a power in Congress to delegate powers which it may not rightfully exercise itself.

Will be overturned by a non-Texas and actually legitimate judge. The President is commander and chief of the armed forces and can mandate life-saving care during a pandemic if he feels it necessary.

Will be overturned by a non-Texas and actually legitimate judge. The President is commander and chief of the armed forces and can mandate life-saving care during a pandemic if he feels it necessary.

Yo! Do you even know what Biden v. Missouri is about? Let me clue you in. It's about whether or not the Secretary of Health and Human Services has authority delegated under legislation passed by Congress to require healthcare workers at facilities receiving federal funding, to be vaccinated.

The question of Congress' authority to actually delegate such authority was not addressed by the Supreme Court, nor did the S.C. Majority opinion address the question of these healthcare workers' fundamental rights being infringed upon by the mandate.

Now, here is a LINK to the 20-page order putting a hold on Biden’s vaccine mandate for the healthcare workers involved. I suggest you study it to understand what is really going on with regard to the case.

JWK

It would be an absolute absurdity to believe that our founders, and those who ratified our Constitution, vested a power in Congress to delegate powers which it may not rightfully exercise itself.

The claim that this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit constitutes “life saving medical care” is complete bullshit, and will eventually be treated by the courts as such.

The question remains as to how many people will be killed or seriously harmed by it before a stop is finally put to it, and those responsible for it properly held criminally responsible.

Forum List

Back